[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things normies do that piss you off. >think hating Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hair man.jpg (72 KB, 1225x825) Image search: [Google]
hair man.jpg
72 KB, 1225x825
ITT: Things normies do that piss you off.

>think hating Donald Trump makes them rebels
>end every sentence like they're asking a question
>take pictures of themselves standing on hills stretching their arms out like it makes them look deep
>>
>>28500085
I always, always, ALWAYS hated seeing couples hold hands in public. I always felt its fate's reminder I have nobody and that I'm just stuck here being a fucking loser.

The worst experience I ever had was crying in the bathroom at a pizza shop because I finally realized just how alone and pathetic I am.
>>
>>28500085
OP you idiot, LIKING Trump makes you a rebel
>>
>>28500113
That's what I said you retard.
>>
>walking down the strasse listening to music through their phone speaker, no earphones

mate i wouldn't subject anyone to the shit i listen too, give me a break from chad ost thanks
>>
>>28500354
>strasse
What is the OST for a German Chad?
>>
>>28500386
Hasslehoff
>>
>>28500085
Being such retarded faggots

Had to do a group film project for english

Me and one other kid in group were into that sort of thing, so we took creative lead- his idea was just take the source material and turn it into a fucking shootout. Nice guy but his writing and idea was shit. I give them my idea- they don't give it any thought but they're also not doing any work to actually get this done.

So I write a full script with proper programming on the right software- and it's actually pretty good. Everyone else in the group likes it and we set a day for filming. Day of filming, the girl in the group brings her fucking two year old child. Spoiled little shit will constantly cry unless it is wearing one of my costumes and playing with an iphone, on the mum's lap.

She just wants me to include the fucking baby in the film. ARE YOU SHITTING ME? I already have it scripted and storyboarded- there's no overcoat wearing baby playing on an iphone in it. It fucks up pretty much every single scene involving this girl's character. So I try and get her to swap characters with another girl we had acting- she straight out fucking refused and just sat there saying the same words back to me while I tried to negotiate

So huge surprise, filming never finished. And now, somehow everyone in the group blames me for this to the point that they created a facebook group called the anti micah group where they fucking badmouth me and are now making their own project apparently. I shouldn't be upset about this, but I am.

Fuck those cunts who I thought were my friends.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.