[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend says i have no attractive qualities as a person today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 249x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 249x192
>friend says i have no attractive qualities as a person today
>calls me stuff like weird, nasty and dumb but still continues to hang out with me and laughs at alot of my jokes and stuff i do

i dont like her but im kinda confused, can you guys help me out

i dont want to ask her if she was kidding bc thatd seem autistic but it kinda hurt my self confidence and occupied my mind alot today
>>
She's not actually your friend. She's just using you to make herself feel and look better (by comparison).

You're everything she said and worse if you continue to hang out with her. Don't confront her, just drop her and move on
>>
>>28500062
Then she'll say he can't handle the bantz.

Just tell her ugly truth about herself back and make fun of her.
>>
I have a coworker who also makes fun of me but can't seem to handle being made fun of back. I'm like a whole foot taller than her too, so its extra emasculating. Any advice?
>>
>>28501185
Punch her in the face as hard as you can when she isn't expecting it.
>>
>>28501185
She's insecure af and is probably trying to make herself feel better. Either that or she could be somewhat attracted to you (idk if you're good looking or not) but she wants to hide it because you have low social standing and being interested in you makes her look bad
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.