[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is an owl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1463009133358.jpg (65 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
1463009133358.jpg
65 KB, 500x582
This is an owl.
>>
The other 2 starters look like even bigger ass.
>>
>>28500030
I don't even have a 3DS.
>>
>>28500030
Haha LITTEN! Get it? It's a portmanteau of lit and kitten! Like being lit on fire! IT'S A FIRE CAT! Haha!
>>
>>28500112

It's ugly and unpleasant to look at. Same with the seal which literally looks like a clown. And the owl bird is at least somewhat redeeming. Sucks it got one of the shittiest type combos (Flying, really?)

If the water turns into water/ice then I'll be forced to go with the emo-fuck Litten who will probably evolve into fire/dark (and I hate dark pokemon)
>>
>>28500151
I'm just not going to play it. I don't condone milking out a game which Gamefreak has been doing with this franchise forever now. I'll only ever bother to buy a new genre of Pokemon game, but it doesn't seem like they'll ever make one except for facebook tier games with paywalls.
>>
>tfw poorfag
>last gen ever played was 3

At least I have all the other games to look forward to, but it sucks that I'll never discover the new pokemon with the rest of the autists
>>
>>28499984
asdkljfhqwioery,zmxbv
imboardandhavenothingtosayforroboto
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.