[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heh I just had a dream where I was a qt anime girl. I was playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 7
Heh I just had a dream where I was a qt anime girl. I was playing this weird version of tag with other qts and the goal was to undress the person on the defensive side I was one of the people on the defensive side and we could also turn into pidgeons to disguise ourslef so I did however, I moved my head in a way that seemed unnatural and the other team noticed so they started running towards us they transformed back and were able to get away alot faster than me who unfortionately was begining to get undressed I started pulling my self towards a door which exposed my butt but managed to get inside but and then through another door and got pulled through by these other qts I connot remember what they looked like and they brought me into this room with like this car obstical course or something and then we stopped and look towards where the people who were chasing me were going to come and then this qt came in and got shocked as the people who saved me were apearently really important or something and ran away then I was going to ask them a question but as I turned to ask I woke up for some reason I tried to go back to sleep to chase the qts but it was to no avail. I didn't even get to feel my soft qt ass :(

Anyone else have cool dreams to share?
>>
File: 1462030597708.png (355 KB, 804x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462030597708.png
355 KB, 804x1200
hey I didn't want my rashly written dream that I wrote right before my bus to get posted online. Stop it you internet bully
>>
>>28499913
wtf this is my dream??
>>
File: angry-028.png (190 KB, 456x461) Image search: [Google]
angry-028.png
190 KB, 456x461
>>28499942
No you dirty thief I sent it to you in a discord group now be a good girl and apologize .
>>
>>28500013
don't be a faggot, you fucking faggot. I'm not your girlfriend
>>
File: 1434136901045.jpg (25 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1434136901045.jpg
25 KB, 704x528
>>28500205
whatever man just remember when you get a million dollars for this story that you profited of the back of a farmer.
>>
Come on guys, no one likes my story?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.