[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the quickest way to get a death sentence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: HERE_I_COME.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
HERE_I_COME.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
What's the quickest way to get a death sentence?
>>
>>28499334

There's no quick way to get executed. Even if your trial is fast you'll spend literal decades on death row. Closest thing is suicide by cop.
>>
File: 1424343156574.gif (2 MB, 380x230) Image search: [Google]
1424343156574.gif
2 MB, 380x230
>>28499334
fuck a tranny and get aids
>>
>>28499334
kill yourself, give yourself a death sentence
>>
>>28499334
find the roof of a really tall building
walk up the ledge backwards and lean into the wind
>>
>>28499372
Wrong. Acts of terrorism get moved up death sentences. It would still be years though. If you want to die just charge a cop with a knife.
>>
>>28499441
what kind of firearm?
if it's a .22 don't even bother
>>
>>28499334
Attack the president of whatever country you live in.
>This thread is now being monitored by feds.
>We are all on the list.
You guys are welcome.
>>
>>28499592
>attacking Trump
Who would dare attack the god-emperor?
>>
>>28499334
Kidnap a small child, livestream it, call the media, as police arrive, pour gasoline all over the child, light them up, then shot them dead, make sure it is a black child, scream all about niggers while doing it, if time rape the child on livestream, do this in a state that executes, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, do it in a majority Negro city, give yourself an Adolf Hitler mustache and haircut, wear Klan robes during the event, after trial, fire your lawyers and wave all appeals
>>
Shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Memphis is also acceptable
>>
>>28499334
Yelling nigger at every colored folk in the ghetto part of the town.
>>
Just kill yourself you fucking pussy. You think lethal injection is going to somehow be more pleasant than a bullet passing through your dense fucking head? You're going to trust some Chad guard to put the line in right so you don't writhe in excruciating pain for possibly an hour? This is one of the most degenerate things I've ever seen on this board. If you got a death wish so bad, go raid a yayo dealer's house you evolutionary scum shit. Hell, how about you just stick your dicklet in a circuit breaker or fly to Saudia Arabia and have gay sex so they'll chop your head off.
>>
>>28499441
HAVE FUN IN TH PARTY VAN ANON
>>
Just put a 12ga through the roof of your mouth. There is literally no way you can fuck that up. Lethal injection isn't instant or painless, all you have to do is read guard reports about prisoners saying they're burning up, feel like they're on fire, can't breathe etc.
>>
>>28500656
LOLoriadfg
>>
>>28499378
>aids
>death sentence
it's not 1980 anymore buddy
>>
File: 1453840702796.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1453840702796.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>28499592
>not already being on every watchlist imaginable

hello newfag
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.