[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Was depressed for six years >Virgin for 25 years >Suicidal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1396231969100.jpg (112 KB, 800x1130) Image search: [Google]
1396231969100.jpg
112 KB, 800x1130
>Was depressed for six years
>Virgin for 25 years
>Suicidal thoughts, unhappy, never have fun
>25
>Met fat, depressed and ruined women - fucked her, got into relationship with her, trying to make her fit
>Immadietely my life became more happier, depression dissapeared, don't even care about her but my emotions stabilised

Robots, 90% of you will get happier and start to love life if you only fuck a women and get into relationship. Believe me, it's like a remedium, like freakin philosopher stone. If you wind one women, ANY women, even fat, ugly, with terrible personality - salvation from your depression hell gonna come.

Believe me anons

Find any GF. Any. Don't be picky. Find some wreckage online. If you gonna get tired just dump her. But you need that one step to happiness.
>>
>>28499197
Youre right.
women are are only relevant when we need to meet our desires.
>>
>>28499305
Exactly. When I bitten fruit from Eden I understand that it look delicious - but is like every other fruit in whole world. It's nice to have this fruit. But you can also eat meat, vegetables, rice, fishes or honey.

You never know that before you bite holy fruit that you desire.
>>
>>28499415
Good to know that someone has to their head screwed in right and is contempt with themselves and doesn't need another person to make them feel whole.
>>
You are right that 90% of robots will be cured this way.

If you are genuinely depressed and not just lonely, it won't make a difference. You will still feel like crap in the long run.
>>
I was more depressed when I was actually in a relationship.
>>
>>28499197
It's also a good test, if losing your virginity doesn't make you get out of depression then you should commit suicide. You have incurable issues.

tired of faggots thinking getting laid solves nothing.
I was depressed for over 15 years, stuck my penis in a woman and everything changed.
>>
>>28499767
sexual tension is really important thing when you have bad humour. A lot of people get depressed (or "depressed") when they just don't masturbate often.
>>
>>28499550
this. But since this whole board is a meme at this point for failed normies that are so lonely and think they have depression while they are just whiney faggots. Still would solve 90% of all peoples problems on this board.
>>
So my only option is porking a fat uggo?

I'd rather stay a virgin.
>>
Rushing to date a girl who wasn't right for me ruined my life more than it was already ruined.

Don't listen to OP he's extrapolating his unusual circumstance to everyone.
>>
>>28500051
>his unusual circumstance
He is a whiney lonely faggot that said to himself
>LOL IM SO DEPRESSED XDDD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.