[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> That feel when you friends list count is only one digit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: DpIwh.jpg (14 KB, 443x389) Image search: [Google]
DpIwh.jpg
14 KB, 443x389
> That feel when you friends list count is only one digit
>>
>30 friends
>only talk to 3-4 of them sometimes

what's the point.
>>
File: Tears of Sadness.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
Tears of Sadness.gif
31 KB, 500x492
>That digit is zero
>>
File: j2dIv.jpg (117 KB, 590x893) Image search: [Google]
j2dIv.jpg
117 KB, 590x893
I haven't had any friends for years. And even then they weren't that great. We were only really friends because no one else would be. But eventually they made other friends. I didn't.
>>
>>28499063
I have like 3 "friends" at most and I often go weeks to months at a time without hearing from them. I don't really know why I bother but the thought of having no friends at all is pretty terrifying to me.
>>
>>28499063
As in facebook?
I literally have 0. I don't use facebook for that kind of shit.
I belong to groups for concerts and other stuff I'm interested in and those are the kind of posts I want to see.
>>
Fuck facebook, people there are noisy as fuck, I'm two steps away from deleting that annoying piece of shit. But even in real life I wish I only had like 2-3 good friends. Most of the people I know are lousy friends, phone rings and I'm like "ugh, it's that idiot again". All people are noise, you'll find that out when you're 30+ like me. At some point all you need is a good girlfriend and maybe one guy to hang out with like once a month.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.