[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Alcoholismgeneral/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Vodkalemon.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Vodkalemon.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
Hey fellow alcoholics how are you doing today?
What are you drinking?
I'm drinking vodka and lemonade.
>>
File: 1418219387651.jpg (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1418219387651.jpg
131 KB, 500x500
>LOL I'M AN ALCOHOLIC EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I'M SO DRUNK RIGHT NOW LOL
>>
vodka + pineapple juice (squeezed not from concentrate) and finish with lemonade and lemon.

that would taste sweeter, pineapple juice is magic when it comes to diluting the alcohol taste.
>>
grolsch beer, malibu/bacardi rum with coke
>>
>tfw wagecuck
>tfw would love nothing more than to get smashed tonight but I have to be up at 5:30 in the morning

Feels.
>>
Cut myself down to a half pint of liquor once or twice a week. Now I don't wake up feeling bloated anymore and I've lost about 40lbs
>>
Oh god. I'm detoxing now. Literally I'm trying to quit. So far so good but I probably shouldn't even be here.
>>
Not an alcoholic but damn when I was like 18-24 I'd drink maybe once a week if that, but lately I drink almost every night. Wonder if I'm on my way. Only beer though not hard shit.
>>
I'm not drinking anymore. I'm switching my diet into one that benefits the health of my erections. I don't wanna waste chances of losing my virginity just because my lifestyle is shit.
I had a beer, though. Can't help it.
>>
File: thirsty.png (406 KB, 493x365) Image search: [Google]
thirsty.png
406 KB, 493x365
>>28498891
I'm not happy about it. I can't sleep if I don't have a couple drinks at least.
>>28498927
That sounds pretty nice I'll have to try it sometime.
I had some pinneapple mango juice as a mixer before and that was pretty tasty.
>>
>>28498971
I'm not sure alcoholics can drink just a little bit. For me it's one beer, then it's another, and another. Once I start drinking, I can't stop till I'm pretty wasted. It becomes all or nothing at some point for most people.
>>
>>28498864
monshin
>>
>>28498987

i'm about to join you in a little bit and make a few drinks.
>>
>>28498960
That's really good. Similar story here, I drink ~4 days a week instead of 7 and instead of a whole six pack of beer or half a Liter to a liter of liquor in a night I'll drink about half that much.
Lost probably 20 lbs in the past month and a half
>>28498962
Do it. Leave this thread, drink some water instead. Do something to distract and tire yourself out. I've quit and relapsed a quite a few times. I always end up crawling back.
>>
I'm trying to cut back on my drinking actually. The older I get the more I realize the shitty way alchohol makes me feel isn't worth a few moments of drunken euphoria.

Plus, it costs a lot of money and makes you fat.
>>
>>28499019
>For me it's one beer, then it's another, and another.
This. Once I start drinking I keep going until I'm pretty smashed and pass out. If I drank one beer I'd end up walking to the store for more. Done it before.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.