[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MDMA, acid, shrooms, etc could possibly cure all of our problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 16
File: B9xIP-ECMAEtccF.jpg (46 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
B9xIP-ECMAEtccF.jpg
46 KB, 600x718
>MDMA, acid, shrooms, etc could possibly cure all of our problems in a few hours with only one dose
>almost impossible for robots to find (i have searched for the last 5 years or so)
>meanwhile chad and stacey are tripping every weekend for fun
>>
I'm a shut-in for years and I have used all those drugs during this time. You need to learn how to use the darknet senpai.
>>
File: 1462824817513.jpg (142 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1462824817513.jpg
142 KB, 550x733
>MDMA, acid, shrooms, etc could possibly cure all of our problems in a few hours with only one dose
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>28498835
always wanted to avoid the dark net, it seems scary, and i dont have a private postal address.
i think shrooms are still legal in indonesia, i want to go there for a weekend to trip balls, it would cost under $1k total, so not too expensive for a life changing experience.
>>
>>28498768
>>MDMA, acid, shrooms, etc could possibly cure all of our problems in a few hours with only one dose

pretty sure that's just a meme spread by drug users overcompensating for anti drug propaganda
>>
>step 1
find weed dealer
>step 2
ask them if they know anyone that sells those drugs

??? i dont see the problem here
>>
>>28498860
>>28498908
smoking weed for the first time cured my depression for 5 years, if i can buy a few years with each drug then its worth it.
>>
>>28498939
what is the bullshit lmao
>>
>>28498939
nice b8 m8

oregano comment
>>
>>28498919
how do i find a weed dealer?
>>
>>28498890
Just grow them, the spores are legal to buy
>>
>>28498939
i smoke weed sometimes and it helps. i don't mean to suggest it can't be a positive experience but i've noticed an increase recently of people, usually liberals, who read an article online and don't do drugs (or maybe just weed) then go talking about how MDMA, acid, and shrooms as these magical therapeutic tools that'll save people from mental illness or PTSD but the evil government won't let them. they never seem to acknowledge that there can be negative aspects to using them and it annoys me. seems like they just trade "drugs are always bad" for "drugs are always good".
>>
>>28499004
ask on a local thread on /b/ for your state/city, offer an extra $50 for delivery.
weirdly this is probably the safest, fastest and easiest way, i have had success multiple times, this never works for any other drugs though.
>>
>>28498768
>cure all of our problems in a few hours with only one dose
fucking lol. assuming you're already mentally ill, you're more likely to get worse
>>
>>28498908
it COULD, but likely not.

ive abused almost every drug, week long binges.

the only have made me worst, emotionally ,mentally and physical
>>
>>28498768
if you mean cure all your problems by driving you to instant suicide i guess you're right in a sense
>>
>>28498939
what an amazing lie
>>
>>28499064
fuck off whore

asdf
>>
>>28498768
Use the deep web you fucktard.
http://www.fastcompany.com/3026989/an-up-to-date-laymans-guide-to-accessing-the-deep-web
It's one of the first search results of "deep web guide", just go on the hidden wiki and look for drug site links.
>>
File: i just did rdugs.jpg (7 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
i just did rdugs.jpg
7 KB, 256x197
>>28499135
rawr c;
>>
>>28498890
It's also legal in Britain. Also the dank net isn't that scary, you just gotta have a bit of caution and common sense.
>>
>>28499083
i didn't start making friends or anything, but it was the only time in my life when i listened to music, watched movies, and left my house to visit tourist attractions and just go driving for no reason for hours, and i felt like a fucking king every day even when i didn't smoke.
>>
>>28499156
Does the silk road even works for shippinga outside the US?
>>
File: robot.gif (752 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
robot.gif
752 KB, 480x270
>>28498768
Go to a rave my friend. No one will judge you or make fun of you. Honestly you will meet weirder people than yourself and the drugs fall out of the sky.
>>
benzos and opiates are the only drugs that will kill your sadness for a while, at least
>>
>>28499208
lol yes.

the lsd and mdma i get arre from germany
>>
>>28498768
None of that stuff changes your problems. Oh, you'll think you're better when you're high, but when you come down you'll still be the same sad loser.
>>
>>28498768
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets

A few tabs of LSD can be shipped to any country, very undetectable. You can likely find a local dealer of shrooms and MDMA on one of the markets too. Use local bitcoin to turn cash to bitcoin and use igolder to encrypt your address with pgp.

And nobody gives a shit about some guy ordering personal quantities of drugs online, no alphabet agency is watching you. On the small chance the drugs are found in the post, thy will most likely be tossed or else a policeman will come to your house to "give you a warning". If you deny knowledge, they won't even record that warning on your record.
>>
>>28499230
i have a valium prescription, and i have tried all legal opiates.
its just like drinking, you feel great for a few hours and its over.
>>
>>28499291
Is there any way to know if LSD is legit? I heard it's not really produced anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 728x546
>>28499227
I'm honestly thinking of going to a tiny music festival in my city for this reason, skrillex should guarantee some drugs right?

>inb4 some mutant comes out of the woodwork

I don't fucking care, I want to forget my boring life and get weird for a couple of hours
>>
>>28499295
he never said from doing opiates and benzo once

the key is redosing and daily use

im usually on 5ng of kpin and redosing peercs and codeine all day, with bars of xanax as well

they take all pain and suffering away

meth doesnt do that imo
>>
>>28499295
That's literally every fucking drug, you stupid asshole. In fact the whole point of molly is to feel good for a few hours and then it's over.
>>
>>28499327
test kit

"if its bitter, its a spitter"

idgaf if its lsd or not,just want to be high
>>
>>28498768
>tfw doing acid soon
It doesn't solve all your problems though lmao.
>>
>>28499350

desu I go to raves solo all the time. Sometimes I do things sometimes I dont, sometimes I drink, but it's always a good time for me.

I also really like the music usually soooo
>>
No, acid is fun but won't fix all your problems.

It is universally accepted that the best treatment for anxiety disorders is to convince yourself than you do not have them (cognitive behavioural therapy).

It's a lifelong commitment though, so decide if it's worth doing beforehand.
>>
>>28498768
I can get shrooms since im in the Netherlands. How would it help me?
>>
File: large.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>28499456
>experiment with different doses
>walk in the forest and interact with nature while tripping balls
>watch videos of the moon landing and listen to pink floyd
sounds corny but you eventually WILL develop some new appreciation for the universe and the world will seem more 'palatable'.
>>
I've done mdma and shrooms a lot.
It doesn't fix anything it just makes you hate sober life more because you don't feel like that,
>>
>>28498768
If youre a depressed fuck shrooms will only make it worse
>>
>>28499432
I don't want to feel old and weird for going by myself but deep down I know in reality nobody gives a shit they're there for music and drugs. I can give it a try, am bored to death of the routine I've developed and want to break it. I need this.

Thanks anon
>>
>>28499578
everyone said that about weed, i had the best 5 years of my life and went back to normal.
>>
>>28498768

If you are really clinically depressed and on the verge of suicide and not just only le so depressed social outcas XD don't take MDMA or ecstasy because the comedown will hit you so fucking hard you will actually end yourself at the very very first occasion.
>>
>>28498768
Yeah had muscle spasms 95% of the time for years. Take one hit of good acid and didn't twitch once the whole trip.

Yeah knew a 10/10 who use to take 1 or 2 hits every Fri and Sat and go to the club and just giggle never knowing its suppose to be deep.
>>
>>28498908
No I read one therapy session with MDMA is equivalent to a year of therapy or some shit.
>>
>>28499654
>clinically depressed

This just means "really depressed" + "I went to a shrink." You haven't come down with cancer
>>
>>28499039
I need weed for medication and its illegal here. Got locked up a few times for it getting 45 days every time here in Houston.
>>
>>28499700

read the whole post fucking smart ass you know what I meant.
>>
>>28499654
what if i told you i tried pic related once and the come down was fucking torture but i survived.
im willing to suffer temporarily if it helps.
>>
>>28499706
Are the police really asses about it here in Houston? I found a guy by texting a number I found on the webehigh comment section and the deal went fine. How did you get caught?
>>
>>28499654
I remember my first meph binge

Holy fucking shit, I don't know how I got through that alive.
>>
>>28499654
ive only had one bad comedown and that was probably because of unrelated things

it went away after i ate and went outside

all the other times it was just calm and relaxing, slowly coming down until i went to sleep
>>
>mdma
>freely available online
>lsd25
>freely available online
>mushrooms
>literally grow in your backyard
>>
File: 1439605659663.jpg (29 KB, 487x515) Image search: [Google]
1439605659663.jpg
29 KB, 487x515
>>28498768
>>MDMA, acid, shrooms, etc could possibly cure all of our problems in a few hours with only one dose
I've experimented heavily with acid in a variety of settings and at many different doses, and have done shrooms once as well. I can almost guarantee you this won't happen.
>>
File: 1462901854601.jpg (47 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1462901854601.jpg
47 KB, 458x438
>most robots could be fixed with testosterone treatment
>nearly impossible to get
but if you call yourself Samantha some jew will pump you full of estrogen
fuck this country
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 456x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 456x432
>tfw have no tolerance to drugs
>tfw picking up 30mg of adderal tomorrow from my new dealer
feels good man :^)
>>
>>28499368
>im usually on 5ng of kpin and redosing peercs and codeine all day, with bars of xanax as well
you're gunna be a mess when quitting time comes
>>
>>28498939
PCP cured my depression as well.At least, until I stopped using it.
>>
File: 1414628406194.jpg (149 KB, 687x777) Image search: [Google]
1414628406194.jpg
149 KB, 687x777
>>28499958
Cute Akari dude. Enjoy your drugs.
>>
>>28499958
>tfw no Akari to give my prescription adderall to
>>
>>28499327
If it isn't legitimate LSD, it's 1P-LSD, an analogue. You won't be able to tell the difference, though.
>>
>>28499327

Its all fake. Just do shrooms or 4acodmt. 4acodmt is my favorite drug I've ever done. It's identical to shrooms except slightly less nausea and it fits in a cap.
>>
File: 1435927781849.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1435927781849.png
51 KB, 657x527
>find shrooms on grandfathers property
>spent hours using the internet and books identifying them
>confident in my identification
>too much of a pussy to take them
>>
>>28499905

>google 'buy steroids online'
>gib money
>get jooce

They prosecute recreational weed harder than just regular guys seeking an edge in the gym. If you're paranoid grab a syringe and filter your own shit. Never have roids been so easy to get as now.
>>
>>28499432
Me too. I actually just started raving this year. Even if all I have is my pint of whiskey it doesn't stop me from dancing until 5AM
>>28499601
How old are you? Youd be suprised. The crowd at raves is all ages 21-30 and even some old crusties pushing 40. You won't be singled out I promise. It's probably not like you expect it to be.
>>
File: moonrise-kingdom1.jpg (132 KB, 800x439) Image search: [Google]
moonrise-kingdom1.jpg
132 KB, 800x439
>>28498768
>acid
get 1p-lsd
>shrooms
get 4-aco-dmt
>mdma
take an hour to educate yourself on the DNMs

it's like you haven't even done the research
>>
>>28500028
>Its all fake
you're an idiot.
>>
File: 1439453349753.png (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1439453349753.png
15 KB, 300x300
>finally start to get into psychedelics
>talk to childhood female friend I work with about
>"Oh yeah, I did shitloads of that during highschool with so and so guys!"
>mfw I had no idea she was doing all sorts of heavy drugs when I knew her
>"Well I got some, so do you wanna trip sometime?"
>"Nah, I'm past that point in my life! I don't wanna take them ever again."

Childhood friends suck out of anime
>>
>>28500138
Childhood friends blow, it's true. My old friends are druggies. One of them is into heroin. I tripped on some LSD with them last year and they were scraping money together for weed like a bunch of savages. They even asked me to pitch in after I provided acid for all of them out of the kindness of my heart. Never hanging out with them again.
>>
>>28500102
I'm 24 and that's a big relief honestly
>>
>>28500094

Look up toxic mushrooms. If you don't ID any as toxic then best case scenario you get high, worst case scenario you enjoyed a healthy snack. Mushroom paranoia is ridiculous. Liberty caps can't be confused for poison in my area, morels either but they're a bitch to find.
>>
>>28500134

At least I'm not an idiot who thinks he's actually dropping lsd.
>>
>>28500138

Could be worse. I'm literally a cuck. I pressure my gf into anal or oral and it's always 'I tried that before and don't like it but he made me and I thought I had to to keep him boohoo you don't want it unless I really want it too right?'. She sometimes sucks but no cum in mouth and I can't even rub her butthole. I guess it's reserved exclusively for Chad and she can't spoil the memory.
>>
>>28500389
Oh yeah you're no where near too old. Honestly the only thing you need to worry about it actually liking the music. Go to a party with music you can enjoy. Personally I hate dubstep and trap. I go to trance/psytrance parties. No one will pester you if you need some alone time for little bit to recharge. at psy shows there's people meditating and stuff even kek. There's usually some tables and chairs/couches with people chilling in them. You can find raves on facebook if you search enough.
>>
>>28500391
I know exactly what I had. I was more concerned about the trip than it possibly being toxic. I eat edible shrooms on that land often enough.

>Mushroom paranoia is ridiculous
No it isn't. People shouldn't be fucking around with mushrooms without knowing first.
>>
>>28500537

Growing up my mom acted like even picking a mushroom would kill me and made me wash my hands. If you know the bad ones in your area and it's not one of those it probably won't kill you. Knowing first is common sense. Same with snakes though. My mom would drive into a ditch if it would kill a snake. She thought I was actually dying after I pissed off a corn snake for hours and it finally bit me. People are pretty hard to kill, generally speaking.
>>
File: 1433438791387.jpg (155 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1433438791387.jpg
155 KB, 900x600
>>28498768
>almost impossible for robots to find (i have searched for the last 5 years or so)
I cannot comprehend how that's even possible.
>>
>>28500747
>People are pretty hard to kill, generally speaking.
Very true people survive some ridiculous shit.
>>
Just use DXM instead. It cures me.
>>
>>28500469
Well at least you know you're a betacuck for putting up with that kind of horse shit.

I assume you can't do better or you'd have dropped that retarded bitch.
>>
>>28500747
Most people don't have enough agency to identify plant life. It's better to spread a message of safety than one that assumes people are smart enough to figure shit out.
>>
I know its tempting but taking a drug isn't going to "fix" you. This goes for street and prescriptions.
>>
>>28501144

Drugs fixed me. It's definitely worth it. Worst case scenario you're out a few dollars and have a neat experience for the journal.
>>
>>28500480
Thank you for the advice senpai, really, and I do enjoy the music- way too broke to just throw money at someone I don't even like
>>
Go to any electronic concert or a music festival and you can find these things. However you might get ripped off or not real lsd/mdma. Invest in a test kit for this reason. Or use dark net. Drugs are not hard to find, especially at electronic or jam and concerts where 50%+ of the attendees are on drugs
>>
>>28501320
Yea if it fixed you why are you on here? Stop trying to get the little kids on drugs hippy.

And no thats not the worst that can happen. Theres a thing called dieing. Even weed makes your face look weird.
>>
>>28500843
>If I forget to set the alarm and sleep on through the dawn, don't remind me
>I'd rather be dreaming of someone than living alone
>>
>>28499158
tripfagging should be a bannable offence
>>
>take 1 tab of potent MDMA and 1/4 oz of shrooms
>time the peaks perfectly
>listening to the perfect album 'Finding the Rhythm's

Never have been able to recreate the euphoria and I've tried since. My life hasn't been the same since.
>>
>>28498768
Where you from? I'll give you some shrooms for free
>>
>>28501481

Are people not allowed to use the Internet after they're better? 75mg mdma or 30mg 4acodmt is not going to kill anyone in a majority of cases. I don't like weed but I don't think it does anything to my face either, it's just one long panic attack in extreme slow motion.
>>
>>28501473
This pretty much. If any of you american robots really want psychs and can't find just go on jambase and go to a smaller jam festival in your area because there is at least one. If you are halfway socially capable and don't look like an undercover (not hard just leave the New Balance autism 1's at home) someone will help you out.
>>
Can confirm that acid will pretty much erase your anger and frustration. But it will also rip open your eyes and you will see how pointless life is and how we're all just animals that walk on two feet and are able to talk, and if you can't handle it, you will spaz the fuck out
>>
>>28499397
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

original post desu
>>
That's wrong though
>>
>>28499970
Kekkity kek kek
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.