[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find out girl used to be a slut before she met me >call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 367x321
>find out girl used to be a slut before she met me
>call her out and tell her to stop talking to me
>tell myself I'll never talk to her again
>sweet talks me into talking to her again

WHY AM I SO FUCKING BETA GUYS!?!? What would you have done?
>>
>>28498271
Its easy anon just cut contact. Not fucking hard.
>>
>>28498271
>sweet talks me into talking to her again
Hot. Do degenerate things with her.
>>
>>28498271
hahaaaa
you a weak bitch
>>
>>28498271

If you want to talk to her then talk to her. If the only reason you rejected her is because the gospel according to r9k says you must not have sex with any girl who isn't a virgin then you're retarded.

Just do what you want to do you nigger there's no point in not.
>>
>>28498271
I would've told her not to talk to me or my son ever again and link her this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twS_Ekp71q4
>>
You're a pussy. A bitch.
>>
File: 1440589274126.png (193 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1440589274126.png
193 KB, 500x382
>>28498271
You beta/cucks can be real creepy sometimes.

You're lonely hence why you keep talking to her despite being a slut. There are many women in the world just because that used up cumrag sweet talked you doesn't mean you should stay with it.
>>
>>28498271
go full beta ans she'll be so disgusted she'll cut contact with you... I've done it in the past and works like charm
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.