[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gimma a drinking game to play with my only 3 friends in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457303785639.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1457303785639.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
Gimma a drinking game to play with my only 3 friends in the world coming over for my birthday
>>
>>28498237
the one where you sit in a circle together and keep drinking until you don't want to anymore
>>
http://ringoffirerules.co.uk/

You need some playing cards for this one.
>>
Every time you have suicidal thoughts, take a shot
>>
>>28498237
Card game called "Lets get fucked up"

or Presidents and Ass Holes.
>>
File: unf.jpg (10 KB, 386x317) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
10 KB, 386x317
do Gambling Addiction, its a big HTown favorite

Setup -
3 or more players sit side by side or in a circle to determine order of turns.

Call and First Draw -
when its a player's turn, they must call whether their next two cards will be both black, red, equaling together a number lesser than 10, or equaling a number higher than 10. after calling their bet the player draws a card from the deck. if the player called a color but drew the opposite they must take a shot. if the player called less than 10 but drew a 10 they must take a shot. if the player drew a joker or ace they must take a shot with another player. if the player drew a king or queen they choose 2 players to take a shot each.

Out or All In -
if the player didnt roll a fail or special card then they must choose to be out or all in. if they choose to be out they must take a shot. if they choose to go all in and fail they must take 2 shots, but if they win they choose a player to take 2 shots.

Objective -
keep going until one person is left standing. they win a joint to smoke on their own.
>>
>>28498237
If your friends like mario party, play mario party and the losers of each minigame have to take a drink.
>>
>>28498773

sorry we arent fags
>>
Play "1-2-3 Drink!". One person pours shots for everyone and when he feels like it here says 123 drink amd everyone has to drink. Last person to take their shot pours the next round and calls for the next drink.

Or beer pong if you're a faggot.
>>
cheers govenor
>>
True American is hilarious and even with 4 people it should be a hoot.
Don't play it as your first game though wait until you're at least tipsy.
>>
Risk and huge amounts of beer

MORE CLAY TO THE CLAY GOD
>>
>sorry we can't have actual fun because my only three friends are also loser robots
FTFY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.