[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I hit someone for the first time in my life. I was walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1426557397276.jpg (65 KB, 674x765) Image search: [Google]
1426557397276.jpg
65 KB, 674x765
Today I hit someone for the first time in my life.

I was walking to the bus station with my girlfriend and we were walking through a secluded park. An Indian/shitskin was walking in our direction. When he got close enough, I noticed that he was staring at my girlfriend. I didn't think much of it until he reached us and he was still staring. I smacked him on the chest and made him drop on the ground. He just stared at me from there as if he was trying to say "i dinndu nuffins!" and we walked on. My gf told me I was violent for nothing.
>>
>>28497901
Fuck off why are you posting here if you have a GF in the first place
>>
>>28497925
>you cant have problems if you have a gf
>r9k is dedicated to single people

I fucking love this meme
>>
>>28497901
>hit a stranger cause he was just looking at "your" gf
>being this insecure

normies at their best
>>
>>28497994
It's a matter of respect and honor.
>>
>>28498051
it's a matter of being threatened by the look of another man. Pretty pathetic IMO. Should have shot the guy a look saying "this here is mine" instead
>>
It's a good feeling to hurt another person physically. In my early 20s I would go to clubs and have my gf dress skimpy just to pick fights. She called me an asshole for escalating the situation but she had to have known what was happening. It was always the best sex after I kicked some ass so I think she liked it secretly.
>>
>>28498120

This is why you're cucked and op is out there fucking bitches and putting pajeets in their place.
>>
>>28498051
>It's a matter of respect and honor
I've heard that alot from you 3rd worlders
>>
>>28497901
>>28498159
Behold, the answer as to why mass shootings happen.
>>
>>28498051
>respect and honor.
Jesus Christ, really?
Those are among the worst of the made up human ideas.
>>
>>28497990
it's not a meme, the rule is just no longer enforced
>>
>>28498205

I don't think that's really it. I mean maybe if I was smaller but it's more satisfying to push someone again he wall and when they look down you know they're submitting.
>>
>>28498307
Imagine how satisfying it must be then to take a life. Or dozens.

Fucking animals.
>>
>>28498051
>t. someone from the Middle East
>>
>>28498304
I just read the sticky and it says nothing about being single. At least op was being creative and original with his post unlike you who says the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>28497901
good shit anon
123original comment123
>>
>>28497901
lmao fuckk off with your normie problems chad
>>
>>28498558
>he actually read the sticky
fuck you need to go back to lebbit
they might put up with your bullshit there
>>
>>28497901
>my girlfriend

Get off this board
>>
File: awesome smiley7.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley7.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>28497925
I finally got dumped by my 316 lbs gf. I finally belong.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.