[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The child of my neighbours (he's 15) started to cut himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: damn.jpg (30 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
30 KB, 450x250
The child of my neighbours (he's 15) started to cut himself around 1 month ago, and now he's getting all the attention of the family, they bought a dog for him, a new hi-fi, and all of the thinghs on earth in exchange about his cutting thing.

He's not a normie but neither a deep robot, he started to harm himself only for blackmail his parents.

He is getting all the love i always wanted only for four-five scratches at the week. Fuck this tumblr stuff.
>>
File: 1462916334274.png (829 KB, 625x467) Image search: [Google]
1462916334274.png
829 KB, 625x467
That's really fucken smart and dumb of him.

On one hand, you get a bunch of cool shit, on the other, you endanger your life. Wish I thought of that when I was a teenager, it wouldn't work on an adult.
>>
I'd like to cut, just as a fuck you to my parents. But I'd hate to feel more pain.
>>
>child has emotional issues
>begins cutting (which is stupid as it has become a fucking fad)
>parents ignore that and shower him with monetary gifts

It's like they're retarded
>>
>>28498447
Mine did that
>>
>>28497798
> Fuck this tumblr stuff
thats funny cause this thread is tumblr
>>
File: self-harm-scars-2.jpg (36 KB, 698x523) Image search: [Google]
self-harm-scars-2.jpg
36 KB, 698x523
>>28497798
I remember when my parents caught me when I was like 16 and had been cutting for 2 years already (pic fairly related) and they just screamed at me for 20 mins, took all my shit away, took my car away, and completely isolated me from my gf and broke my phone. That was when I found out they didnt love me.

Must be nice.
>>
>>28498689
>boo hoo poor me my family freaked out because I was doing crazy degenerate shit

How the fuck did you have a gf?
>>
>>28498780
because she was just as fucked up as I was maybe more
rats in a sinking ship i guess
>>
>>28498689

I want to find some way to call you a faggot, but I can't find any. Damn it; your parents are such assholes. Surely there is something you're leaving out.
>>
When my dad found out that I cut, he said that they were 'little cat scratches' and that if I was doing it for attention, I'd need to cut deeper. Even though I had hid them from him for years and they were pretty bad scars by the time he saw them. He told my step mom, and she also didn't give a shit.
A year or so later, my dad found cuts on my sister, which weren't as deep as mine and there weren't as many. As soon as he saw them on her, him and my step mom rushed her to the doctor. When they got back, my dad asked me if I knew that she had been cutting, and I did know so I said yes and he freaked out on me and asked me why I didn't tell him, and he's still mad at me even though this was like two years ago. I told him that it was because he didn't do anything to help me when he found out about mine and only made things worse, and he just looked me in the eyes and said "this is different." And now pretty much whatever my sister wants, she gets.
That really helped me realize that my dad didn't love me and that I don't matter to him at all. You really only get attention and get spoiled if you have someone in your life that loves you in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_20160938.jpg (294 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160938.jpg
294 KB, 1125x1500
>>28497798
You're honestly an idiot if you're not getting sympathy points from your cutting. It's literally living life on easy mode, getting attention from having absolutely no talent whatsoever.

>tfw daddy buys me another bag of chocolate
Why aren't you doing this?
>>
File: 1321594163926.jpg (130 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1321594163926.jpg
130 KB, 500x375
>>28500686
fuckoff cardboard
>>
File: IMG_20160535.jpg (295 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160535.jpg
295 KB, 1125x1500
>>28501536
It's not my fault you aren't getting all these sympathy points, beta bitch
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.