[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My hot female therapist told me I was good-looking and that any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Happy_cat.jpg (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Happy_cat.jpg
44 KB, 400x300
My hot female therapist told me I was good-looking and that any girl that would become my girlfriend should be happy. Other women have told me I was handsome too so I don't think she was lying.
>>
>>28497622
when i pay a ho its not to speak its to suck
you can get a better deal for your cash homey
>>
>>28497622
She just said that so you won't kill yourself.
>>
>>28497650
Is that really so? :(
>>
why would she say it though? did you whine about feeling ugly and tfw no gf and she responded this?
>>
>>28497790
She knows I never had a gf and I told her I didn't like how I looked on video so she said "You know that you are good-looking, right?"
>>
>>28497729
rick and morty logic
if you cant remember any single time she was mean to you she is a space parasite
>>
>>28497848
then it sounds more like something that she didn't have a need to to say to you but said it anyway good for you anon
>>
Implying that a therapist would ever tell you that you look repulsive. It's their job to make you feel good.
>>
>>28498398
real talk, they are conversation prostitutes. Might as well just see an actual hooker, at least you get off then.
>>
So many brag fag threads about how "people tell me I look so good" or "how my girlfriend suchs a mean coch".

Get the fuck out reddit, god
>>
>>28497790
>why would she say it though?
so the stupid op would continue to go to her session and keep giving her money
>>
If you're so very good-looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
>>
>>28498590
lts complicated, cuck
>>
>>28498656
Fuck you and your faggot cat picture, bitchboy.
>>
>>28498731
Rlde me, daddy
>>
even if that is true what are you gonna do about it huh?
>>
>>28497622
get her to suck your dick as part of therapy...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.