[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is liking/wanting to be a Tranny the result of being unappealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: you're gay..png (19 KB, 804x540) Image search: [Google]
you're gay..png
19 KB, 804x540
Is liking/wanting to be a Tranny the result of being unappealing to women?
>>
>>28497559
no, you're just a fucking mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>28497559
japanese anime brainwashing
>>
idk

not sure if I'm prison gay or just gay gay
>>
Being gay is a IiteraI choice.
>>
>>28497559
So dick to your right means you're not gay and to the left means you are gay? I thought that was just earrings.
>>
that is probably around 10% of the problem. the rest is your mind.
>>
>>28497726
you arent gay why are you talking?
>>
>>28497767
You're a fag why are you alive?
>>
~Repost this if you are a strong beautiful gay man who don't need no man~
>>
>>28497795
youre a hateful person why are you alive? no one likes you
>>
File: 1417107823303.jpg (52 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1417107823303.jpg
52 KB, 500x540
>>28497559
Liking would mean that youre bi, basically attracted to both male and female atributes and the person itself characteristics as well.

Wanting to be a female (aka being a tranny) is something completely different. We could separate them into two spots I guess.

AGP - Those that fetishise the female body to a level where they want to become that for the sake of their own fetish.

GID - Those who cannot function properly in society unless they act as the opposite gender.

Basically one is a fetish taken too far the other is mental illness (memes aside) and should be treated to help that person have a better life.
In this case, the treatment accepted by the medical society atm is transitioning.
GID is a serious disease and should be treated as such, just like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc it will fuck the person hard unless they try to remedy it.

Hope I didn't sound too tumblr or anything, just trying to explain it's a real mental illness if you ignore /pol/ memes.
>>
>>28497857
im gay and it was a choice for me
>>
File: 1462463474952.jpg (37 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1462463474952.jpg
37 KB, 480x643
>is liking/wanting to be a Tranny the result of being unappealing to women?

Not really and I can clarify why.

Robots usually jerk off all the time to their hearts content, now over time this gets extremely boring. So we try new things, usually going overboard by dressing up in something taboo to the male gender. This also explains prostate massaging to increase orgasms since we are so used to just normal cumming buckets.
>>
>>28497857
You suck dicks because you hate yourself

Poetry
>>
>>28498114
Pretty much senpai. Bully me more.
>>
>>28498139
LittIe fucking whore, die
>>
>>28498139
nothing i can ever say to you can compare to what you do to yourself in a daily basis, you are a waste of time even for me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.