[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see a interesting thread >it has more than 400 replies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1462840914058.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1462840914058.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>see a interesting thread
>it has more than 400 replies
>you have to read all of them
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 353x334
>>28497100
>see a meme thread
>see that it has meme replies
>meme
>>
File: 200% MAd.jpg (62 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
200% MAd.jpg
62 KB, 497x732
>>28497100
>Be in a thread that wants to help robot get qts
>Faggot Mods and Janitors delete the thread for free
>>
>>28497100
i just scroll all tyhe way to the bottom reading the greens and the posts with lots of replys only and then i reply to the posts at the bottom only
>>
>>28497143
that reminds me of the times i reply to someone something completely unrelated to what he posted about
>>
>long thread
>read thread
>make reply
>thread archived at that point
>>
>see a thread with 400 replies
>close because /r/4chan
>>
>read only the posts and replies that interest me
>scroll faster and faster as more and more posts become replies to shitty posts that I didn't follow
>by the end cannot tell what the topic is anymore
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.