[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me how rape with a condom is meaningfully different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1462670586414.png (745 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1462670586414.png
745 KB, 1280x719
Explain to me how rape with a condom is meaningfully different from assault.
>>
File: image_1_0.jpg (31 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image_1_0.jpg
31 KB, 400x388
Nice shitpost retard.

The mental anguish that follows rape never leaves, and most women are too brittle to handle it. It ruins them forever and leave permanent damage.

It's funny that you said something so edgy though, honestly the funniest post I've seen all day. Women are just objects right? Haha, misogyny is cool and hilarious. Freakin' /pol/ dude, EPIC.
>>
>>28496984
Greetings redditeur
>>
>>28496984
Why do you underestimate the traumatic impact being assaulted can have?

The fear of rape is about being made powerless, knowing you will potentially lose your life, and maybe to an extent enduring pain. All of those are present in assault.

I'm not saying rape is okay, I'm asking how it's meaningfully distinct from assault. It seems like a particular subset of assault but it receives much harsher sentences.
>>
asdfnoasf
>>
>>28497076
Because hitting someone is bad, but doing something even more sinful is more bad. You know deep down within you that it is wrong to forcefully dick someone that isn't yours. It's inanely dirtier, therefore punished heavier.

These rules didn't come from nowhere, the moral guidance is within us. If this isn't a shitpost, you should actually grow up, hilarious
>>
I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?

Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."

Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.
>>
>>28496984
Also,
>most women are too brittle to handle it
>It ruins them forever
This would piss off feminists more than what I said would. If you're shitposting that's fine but if you're legitimately butthurt by misogyny and you say this that's embarrassing.
>>
>>28497154
Hell no. I hate roasties just like you do. They're different than us though. They can't handle it. They are fragile.

Do you actually think I'm taking place in leftist advocacy?

Women are brittle. They're easily broken. You wouldn't want a wife who was raped before because it's damaged goods, do not openly support reckless conduct and vandalism, our brothers deserve functional wives as well. God this board is silly
>>
>>28497149
>It's inanely dirtier
I'm assuming you misspelled inherent.

>the moral guidance is within us
Groups of people can developed all sorts of fucked up norms. A Muslim may say it's inherently bad to drink alcohol, or a Christian may say it's inherently bad to engage in sodomy, or a vegan may say it's inherently bad to eat hamburgers, but none of their feelings alone constitute an argument. Value systems differ. I remember reading an ethnographic thing I'm not going to look for where some Pacific Islander girl had rape attempted on her and then they all laughed at the rapist and called him pathetic for needing sex with no serious punishment. The girl was baffled when the ethnographer was extremely concerned- she said something like, "It's just a penis. What can a penis do?"

I'm not justifying rape, it's clearly very psychologically harmful, I'm just asking how it's substantively different from assault, and nobody is telling me.

>>28497216
>You wouldn't want a wife who was raped before because it's damaged goods
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't reject a woman for being raped, although I might reject a woman if she had unresolvable and intolerable mental issues, which not all rape victims do.

Also, even if women are more fragile and susceptible to trauma than men, why is raping a woman worse than assaulting one?
>>
>>28497445
Unequip your fedora and I would be willing to chat, but you are just awful. Amoral nihilist idiot that will play devil's advocate just to seem different and intelligent.
>>
File: 1462856293769.png (505 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1462856293769.png
505 KB, 600x400
>>28497479
>Unequip your fedora and I would be willing to chat
Good to hear I've won the argument :^)
>>
Women enjoy rape OP. They cum from rape 80% of the time and all fantasize about getting raped.
>>
>>28497445
Cause rape can result in another unnecessary human being on this shit planet, nobody wants that
>>
>>28498348
>with a condom
>>
>>28497520
How will you ever recover from that devastating rebuttal?
>>
>>28498436
>condoms never ever slip off or break
>>
>>2849853
Wear two then. Assault sometimes inadvertently kills, rape alone rarely does the same if the victim isn't a child.

Anyways, no human being is necessary.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.