[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 750x1147) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 750x1147
Normie Chad here. I won't pretend to be a robot and say that I'm as fucked in the head as many here. But I'm going to be real. Ask me any actual normie related questions - relationships, clothing, wage life, friendships, etc.

Get your spicy memes and jabs in too I don't care. Just here to help familia.
>>
>Normie Chad here
>Just as ugly and socially retarded as the rest of us
>>
>>28496554
fine ill bite.
How do i tell if people are laughing behind my back? be it on my workplace or on then street.
>>
>>28496663
Chances are, they aren't. Most people if not all people have insecurities. Granted, those that post here have more than most. Those people also feel the vague, sometimes specific, fears that others around them are merely tolerating them rather than enjoying their company.

My advice is to look past the possibility that they really are laughing at you, because if they are, you can't change that. What you can change is your outlook. If you portray an air of apathy to judgement, the judgements will decrease - both present and hidden.

Jerkoff like to poke fun at those they know will bite. If you don't bite, there's no fuel for their fires.
>>
>>28496756
That's actually very insightful thanks.
I'll keep asking a few simple questions to keep the thread bumped.
I have a friend who is kind of autistic, though he swerves into the reddit crowd. Im sure i cant save him from the cuckery nor do i want to but the thing is how do i covertly shape him into a more socially acceptable guy? for his own good.
>>
How do I make myself smell good (besides deoderant of course) and what cologne do you recommend me
>>
Why do you think normies (or even "Chads" on your level, and girls) are a rarity on /r9k/? This isn't 2013
>>
>>28496833
Would you be able to give me specifics?

In a general sense, there's nothing at all wrong with spending a majority of your time online in various communities, or gaming communities. It's not vilified the way it once was even five or ten years ago. Most norms belong to Facebook groups or follow Twitter personalities.

I would say to tell that friend to use his Reddit interests, which it sounds like he enjoys, to ingratiate himself into regular social circles.

If he likes astronomy or rockets, find some interesting facts or topics that would work in a setting of new people. "Hey, did you guys know that you can fit all the planets in the Milky Way between Earth and the Sun? And that if you stretched elephants in that same expanse, chances are they'd all die."

I'm expecting a continued bit of autism, so you can still be a little weird with it. Just don't push it if the audience isn't buying it.

If they aren't, play back and work your way into their conversation at easy points. Even if your original shit fell flat, the ice has been broken.
>>
>>28496873
I would say the most important thing is to shower consistently. Make sure you shower every morning for freshest results. Shampoo is key too since your hair is like a natural shirt. It will carry odors that you might not be able to smell since it's always so close to your nose.

For cologne, I googled it. Go with classics rather than Axe. You can get a solid cologne for like $20-$30 and it will last a couple of years. You only need one spray right by your collar area.

I use Vetiver. It's a rectangular glass bottle with greenish liquid.
>>
File: 1445307952400.jpg (16 KB, 208x202) Image search: [Google]
1445307952400.jpg
16 KB, 208x202
>>28497006
You know i really do mean its my friend not me that is a autist, i learned how to control my power level after years of constant tactical spaghetti deployment, and thats why i want to help him because he reminds me of my past cringeworthy self. Here is a few examples.
>Talks about Animay all the time as if its the source of his life and how he spends all day watching anime, even though he has pleb of plebs tier taste.
>Takes pride on being a atheist and how being a atheist is the best thing ever because "ur not le sheep man"
>Buys into the whole feminist dogma even despises his parents for not buying into it
>Most of his clothing is autism tier. Always wears black and red
>For some reason he likes to take pride on things like his weird webbed toe and several of his autismo habits like drinking coke and only coke all day
>Really touchy feely even though he is even to me kinda disgusting like a college aged smelly kid.
Thats the kind of shit i put up with, i befriended him because i definitely see him going to the dark cuck path in the future if no one gives him a leg up
>>
>>28496915
I think there are more Chads and girls on here than you'd expect. If I didn't tell anyone I'd ever been on 4chan or thought memes were hysterical, nobody would ever know.

Beyond that, it's probably because the people that browse 4chan have heard of it elsewhere on the internet or have known someone that's been on 4chan. There's no real advertising for this place beyond news stories telling people that school shooters and hackers originate here.

Also consider that the normal dude and girl is just getting acclimated to internet life. Yeah, the internet has been around for a while, but social groups dealing with politics, lifestyle, etc. have only been popular within the last several years for the normal kid, IMO. I'm talking like Facebook groups and Twitter followings.
>>
>>28496873
do everything >>28497098 said but also do laundry consistently
the people I've known that either didn't wash their clothes or washed their clothes infrequently always had awful BO
>>
>>28497173
Yeah it sounds like he's stuck in that trench. First, I would ask if he's happy. If he's happy doing that stuff, then he won't change, and I don't think it's anyone's responsibility to make him change. If he mentions half the shit that people post on here, in person, then yeah you'd be doing him a favor.

Try finding a person that he likes in entertainment. Anyone. From anytime. However, the person has to be real. On a basic sense, it's going to be idol worship for the time being, but it's probably better than where he is now.

For example, if he likes Keanu Reeves because he's been in some solid shit over the years (and actually is filming a live action Cowboy Bebop I think), tell him to just do whatever Keanu Reeves does. It's like trying to be a good writer. The best writers just copy other good writers. That's how they learn and eventually develop their own voices.
>>
>>28497274
Yeah good point. I hadn't thought of that aspect. Also when you take your clothes off, hang them up to air them out. You don't have to do laundry as often (you still have to do it though) that way.
>>
File: 1444786732458.jpg (267 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1444786732458.jpg
267 KB, 2592x1944
>>28497361
>First, I would ask if he's happy. If he's happy doing that stuff, then he won't change, and I don't think it's anyone's responsibility to make him change.
He often times say he is depressed but not really in a depressed tone so to speak ( i used to do the same thing when i was younger as means of plausible deniability so its probable he is sad on the inside ). Most people roast him a lot and i fear he is going down the path of self deprecation for false social acceptance ( something i also did ).

>Try finding a person that he likes in entertainment. Anyone. From anytime. However, the person has to be real. On a basic sense, it's going to be idol worship for the time being, but it's probably better than where he is now.
Sometimes i fear that thats what he is doing already but wrong so to speak, he has a lot of mannerisms that autists tend to get from watching too much anime and i think he is trying or at least tried to emulate the generic shonen MC as far as i know. I'll do my best to at least swerve him off the reddit path and serve as a "rolemodel" to him by sticking up to him but then again what kind of a role model i am? I am stuck in here after all.
>The best writers just copy other good writers. That's how they learn and eventually develop their own voices.
reminds me i need to help him out with his speech, poor guy cant tell a story straight without missing several key elements, sometimes i think he really is a autismo and a lost cause but i keep faith. Thanks man you made me think a lot.
>>
>>28497523
No problem, that's why I made this thread. Anyone that cares enough to try to help a friend in a time where he doesn't even know he needs help is a role model. Doesn't matter if you still have troubles of your own.
>>
I'm still here by the way. At least post some rares ffs.
>>
File: 1461958245142.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461958245142.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
>>28496554
Girl at work wants to bang me,seems like a garenteed thing but threes some nagging part of me that keeps thinking theres some sort of joke im not seeing.

Im afraid of girls to be honest but I want to fug a grill.

How do I handle this chad
>>
Are you a reddit nigger?
>>
>>28497858
If she really does want to bang you, then I don't think she's going to whip out your dick and yell surprise and film the whole thing on a livestream. That's some 4chan shit.

Just ask her out for a drink if you're sure she wants to have sex. If you just think she likes you, ask her out for coffee. Basically, it goes like this in order of sex opportunity, from least to most:

coffee>lunch>dinner>drinks

Whichever sector you fall into, ask her out to that from the four above.
>>
>>28497862
No Reddit is pretty shitty. I browse there but I'm not active and I don't post. It's just something to do while I slave away at my office job.
>>
>>28497931
I see,She has invited me out for drinks once already but I was already drunk with my friends in another province.

She was talking about a work night out coming up,Should I keep the work night out as just a general meetup or go for it there.
The last work night out I drank a bottle of vodka before leaving my house and just sort of auto piloted my way through it.
>>
>>28498124
Okay drinks are good. When a girl invites you out for a drink, you have to realize that she understands that the situation may potentially get sloppy. AKA, inhibitions on thoughts - those thoughts becoming words. It's an unhinged interaction potentially.

Now, I'm definitely not saying that she expects anything sexual from you or for you when inviting you to drinks. It's just that it has the highest potential for sexual interaction.

Main thing is, do not get plastered when you're with her. Obviously, if your end game is to bang this girl, ingesting a bottle of vodka is going to make that difficult physically.

Also, don't go for it at the work night out. She's going to be under scrutiny from your co-workers. Could be a more difficult situation than her being around her friends. Just make her feel comfortable. Tell jokes. Include your co-workers in those jokes so she doesn't appear singled out. But, try to keep her in the forefront.

You can see how it goes from there. Let her know that your interested in seeing her again. Maybe ask her if she's hungry and if she'd like to get a cheeseburger or whatever. It would give you an excuse to be alone with her after the function.
>>
trump tower taco salad bowl looks good as fuck
>>
>>28498311
Yeah man. Maybe when Trump Tower becomes the new White House, we can all take tours there and get some.
>>
Come on robots, I know you have questions.
>>
What's a good non autistic haircut?
>>
>>28498672
This one is all about personal preference. I wear my hair like this:

http://static.tumblr.com/a037e788b2e5edf0068b475d39be338e/fgiqlgc/8Rangjq5c/tumblr_static_asanmzheb2wccgk8w0ws4wc8w.png

But that's because it's classic. You can't go wrong with classic. You don't have to have an undercut like the Hitler Youth if you don't want to.

Main thing is to get some hair product. I use this one:

http://www.amazon.com/AMERICAN-CREW-AME-9375-American-Crew/dp/B000EZZVQY/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1463009818&sr=1-1&keywords=american+crew+fiber

It will last a solid six months if you use it right. It holds and isn't greasy. You can just push your hair one way or the other.
>>
I'm aware I linked to Tumblr. I just googled it, I didn't look through Tumblr. Fuck Tumblr.
>>
>>28498756
How do I get a barber to do this? Like what do I ask for?
>>
>>28498784
Tell him or her you want a 3 around with a square back and keep it long on top with a part. A good barber will know what you're talking about.

After you get out of the shower you just towel dry it and then comb it back. Get a comb, yes you need a comb. Once it's mostly dry, put a dime-sized amount of the product I linked. Comb it again and leave it. It will look great the rest of the day.
>>
File: 1445186121335.png (259 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
1445186121335.png
259 KB, 447x447
>>28498283
Alright,so I should just feel it out on the work night,Now is the ball in my court here since she asked me out for drinks but I had to decline.

Does this mean I Should ask her out for drinks the next time around seeing as she already hung herself out there so to say.
>>
>>28498868
Yeah you're open to ask. It's just a matter of timing. If you both get off work around the same time, ask her about an hour before your shift ends on a Thursday or Friday. Thursday is probably better.

It's hard to spring plans on someone on a Friday since she might have something else booked. Thursday is a hidden going out night. It's like a Friday in bars anyway.

Say, "Hey ____, let me make it up to you for last time. Come with me for a drink after work at ___. They're supposed to have a good draught of ___." Or some shit like that. Make it appealing.
>>
File: feels.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>28496554
help me unfuck my life m8
>first year in university
>start dating qt 2 months before end
>try having sex on two ocassions, both times my dick cant get fully hard (probably due to stress from exams or nervousness or some shit)
>she doesnt make a big deal out of it, cuddles with me and falls asleep afterwards (she's a virgin so i guess it wasnt as big a deal for her as it might have been for someone else
>summer vacation happens, we both have to go home for 4 months
>"anon we havent been together for that long and i cant promise that i'll wait for you. i need to figure my life out before i feel ready to have someone in my life. lets wait for the summer to end and then we might get back together again."
>we break up
>now i cant stop thinking about her
>havent even texted her since, this was about two weeks ago
please chad, tell me how to get her back. should i even? i miss her
>>
>>28499018
I got you senpai. Let me just finish up this ARAM. I'll have all your worldly solutions in like 15 minutes.
>>
>>28499042
thanks b0ss
>>
>>28496554
Hey Chad

I actually got a date with a girl. We actually end up going out On 3 dates and we had fun. At least she said she did.

However every time I asked since then, she always says she's busy, or let me get back to u or some other excuse. Normally I would blow it off as she lost interest for whatever reason.

But she still flirts and talks with me. She seems really into me when we are talking or messaging.

Advice?
>>
File: 1448238584519.jpg (15 KB, 314x518) Image search: [Google]
1448238584519.jpg
15 KB, 314x518
>>28498944
I work 5 days a week including Saturday while she works Mon-Friday so making plans for midweek is pretty much out the window.

I work with Cutting tools and machinery too so coming in hungover/drunk midweek is not an option for me.

Being honest chad,If I see her for nearly 5-10 hours a day would going home and seeing her again not Get annoying, I dont know much about this side to it.
>>
Whats it like knowing you'll have 2.5 kids, a mediocre bitchy wife that will divorce you, take all your money and your beautiful children. After which you'll become an alcoholic who drinks too much but still wakes up every morning at 6am to go to your laborious job at the factory, getting paid $9.50/hr which 25% goes to child support, you develop chronic back pain because of all the lifting you do at your job. In your seventies you'll find a cheap condo in Florida where you will retire and you'll see your grandchildren once a year at thanksgiving, dying from prostate cancer after months of failed and painful chemotherapy, your kids were busy and couldn't be there at your deathbed but the hospice nurse had a beautiful voice when she sung you the last song you'd ever hear.

TL;DR Do you actually feel fine having such a generic life?
>>
File: 1462658376444.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
1462658376444.gif
327 KB, 834x870
Hey Chad,i have issues with self-confidence and self believe with ladies specifically. I have no problem with talking to guys or ladies i don't have a thing for but once i do get a thing, i clam up. Have any advice on coping or getting through this? I'm a junior in HS btw.
>>
>>28499116
I'm not OP Chad but the thread interested me.

Basically just move onto a different girl for a bit. You can probably still swing it with the girl you went on dates with, but just cool off with her for a little bit. Don't ask to hang out for a while, don't text or talk more than you need to (aka don't open a convo but dont give her a cold shoulder).

Start going after other girls in the meantime, buddy boy. Keep multiple lines open always. Don't bring up other girls you're talking to just for the sake of it.

Also, if she went on 3 dates with you she had fun. Girls don't agree to another and yet another date if they don't like you. She was probably waiting for you to make a move (i'm guessing you didn't) and assumed you weren't there for that.
>>
>>28499018
Nothing wrong with not being able to get it up sometimes. I've gone through that several times with a couple of girls. It sucks but pressing just makes it worse. It's a comfort thing. If she had a good time otherwise, you'll get another chance.

Two months isn't really that long of a relationship. I understand that some here would consider that a lifetime, but it's not really long enough to ask a girl to wait for you to come back to her.

The fact that you can't stop thinking about her is because you really liked her and you feel like you have unfinished business, most likely.

If you're unable to see her consistently at this point, it's best to move on. Finding someone new will lessen the draw she has on you anyway.
>>
>>28499116
A huge thing to consider is that girls sometimes tell the truth. I don't mean that in a condescending way, but a "hey why didn't I think of that" way. If she went on three dates with you and said that she had a good time each date, she probably did. She's also probably actually busy. Are you guys in school? There are probably finals that she has to study for at this point, parental pressures to stay in and study, etc.

Just keep talking to her and see if you can schedule a time to hang out and get something to eat within the next few weeks. Tell her you found some really great new place with some gimmicky food. Rainbow cream cheese bagels. Chicks love that shit.
>>
File: 1456185275188.png (5 KB, 210x229) Image search: [Google]
1456185275188.png
5 KB, 210x229
>>28496554
Even his Tacos have a wall.
>>
>>28499151
Dating or sleeping with a girl that you work with is definitely tricky. I honestly have never done it, but you're probably right that it has a likelihood of getting awkward.

It really depends on your personalities. Do you feel that you're both the type that can separate work from pleasure? As in, if you do have sex with her, is she going to expect you to date her? That's a possibility that you'll have to consider.

I think the fact that it is a possibility would be enough to deter me from doing it, but I'm unable to gauge your other potential female interests, so if this seems like your main shot, then definitely go for it.
>>
>>28499236
Well I'm an accountant living in NYC. I was born and raised here so I plan on staying. I don't think I'll ever get married because I don't believe I can give myself to someone fully. I'm egotistical at heart and I love my solitude.

But if I do get married and have a kid, I'm going to try my hardest to make it work like my parents and grandparents did for decades before me, like a man.
>>
>>28499244
That's typical for high school, honestly. The reason why the Chads in high school that are loud and obnoxious get all the girls is because they're a market inefficiency. They're the few that actually do talk and interact with the girls.

The main thing you can physically do is breathe. Take a deep breath and count to 10. Then go talk to her. Take things slowly, there's never a rush. Listen to what she says. You don't have to dictate a conversation. Ask questions and let her talk. Seem interested.

The bigger market inefficiency than loudmouthed Chads is a Chad that listens. Of course, that works for robots too.
>>
>>28499351
>>28499116

This is also another route to consider. I'd say go with this if you ask her to hang out and she can't give you a concrete answer. She'll get the hint.
>>
>>28499365
>Nothing wrong with not being able to get it up sometimes. I've gone through that several times with a couple of girls. It sucks but pressing just makes it worse. It's a comfort thing. If she had a good time otherwise, you'll get another chance.
she seemed to have fun. so i guess that's good
>Two months isn't really that long of a relationship. I understand that some here would consider that a lifetime, but it's not really long enough to ask a girl to wait for you to come back to her.
yeah youre right. but i guess i couldnt wrestle my feelings
>The fact that you can't stop thinking about her is because you really liked her and you feel like you have unfinished business, most likely.
i think i genuinely love(d?) her. proving that im not a limp dicked faggot would be a bonus too i guess
>If you're unable to see her consistently at this point, it's best to move on. Finding someone new will lessen the draw she has on you anyway.
I would, but at the moment (and for the rest of the summer) im living in a shitshack town literally in the middle of the woods with no dateable women in sight.

Do you think I can still salvage it with her tho? how would you do it if you were me?
>>
>>28499586
You can definitely salvage it. I've found that if a girl has had sex with you, or if she's gotten as close as you had to having sex, she'll be open to sex in the future. I don't have any evidence of that, though so take it for what it is.

If you aren't able to see her then I wouldn't maintain close contact with her. If you ever do see her again, the impact of seeing you after not having done so for a while will only help you. Talking to her during a time you can't see her will make your interactions stale.

My advice is that if you're going to be able to see her in the future, then just wait it out. If she messages you then answer, but don't seek her out.
>>
File: 1462834552049.jpg (16 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462834552049.jpg
16 KB, 499x499
>>28499643
thanks man!
i really appreciate your help. there's not much i can give you in return, but have my favorite pepe
>>
How many girls have you fucked?
>>
>>28499535
Thanks Chad,

Also another question, if I may.

How comfortable do you need to be with a girl to ask them out to coffee or the sort? I realize it isn't an exact science but is there some sort of general outline you follow?
>>
>>28499726
Ayyyy thanks dude
>>
Hi Chad. Do people think I'm a pedophile when children smile at me in stores and stuff?
>>
>>28499736
Four (added for r9k mode)
>>
>>28499754
I'm going to assume comfortable means close. You don't have to be that close at all for coffee. The coffee invite can be used while you're still acquaintances or even unknowns if you're bold enough.

You can reasonably go up to a girl you've never spoken to and say "Hello, my name is ____. I was wondering if you'd be interested in getting a cup of coffee before class."

Now, I'm not saying that's something that's expected of you. It's just that the coffee question can be used anytime.
>>
I am a "failed normie" who has friends and a social life, but repeatedly fails with women due to severe anxiety and emotional issues.

How do I overcome the emotional baggage from my teenage years and start living properly? I am sick of being a kissless virgin. This is not the life I want.
>>
>>28499801
lol no not unless your reaching into their kids' pants. Just smile back and continue on your business. Nobody will think you're weird.
>>
>>28499854
It's like going up to the urinal and thinking about taking a piss. Sometimes you can't because there's a dude next to you or it's too quiet. Then you can't go. You psyche yourself out.

It's the same thing with girls. If you go out looking for a girl, you won't find a girl. They know when you're forcing it. I don't know how, but they do.

I'm no doctor and I luckily don't suffer from anxiety, but my understanding is that there's usually an underlying idea of doubt in yourself that causes it. Maybe you think you're inadequate or that you have nothing to offer.

It's harder to convince yourself that those things are untrue than it is to just better yourself in that way. If you work on yourself, whatever craft that is - anything from coding to reading to making the best damn cup of coffee you've ever had - accomplish something.

That breeds confidence which seeps into other areas of your life. In turn, you can take those skills into the relationship pool and use them as conversation pieces or icebreakers.

Don't let your past get you down since most people have done stupid shit in their teenage years. Let yourself become a magnet and they'll come to you when the time is right. Try it, it works.
>>
>>28499849
ah ok cool. I would consider my potential lady and me friends so that bodes well.

Onto the topic of numbers and acquiring them, do you have any schemes you make to have an excuse for phone # or social media (snapchat)?

Is the ability to be bold really looked well upon in this kind of situation?
>>
>>28499413
We are not in school but both have full time jobs. Actually our schedules are such that I can only see her on the weekends anyways. But we went out 3 weekends together (the last one she spent the whole weekend with me) but the last 3 she hasn't went with me.

I know she had a good time cause at the end of the first and second date, it was actually her that asked me if I wanted to hang with her again. So 3 good weekends and then silence...
>>
>>28499978
You mean asking for her number? You just ask. I know it sounds hard and probably intimidating, but it's really all you have to do.

"Hey ___ I want to go to this coffee spot later do you want to come?"

"Yeah Robot, I'd like a coffee"

"Great, what's your number? I'll let you know before I go."
>>
>>28500024
It's entirely possible that she's seeing other people as well. I'm not going to say it's not, but that's natural. You're still just getting to know each other. Ask her out this weekend to a nice dinner. Find some cozy place with dim lighting and a candle on the table. Something really cheesy. You can find a place like that and not break the bank, just use Yelp.

If she goes, then you have all night to talk. Don't mention that you've obviously noticed she hasn't contacted you. Just play it off. At the end of the date ask if she'd like to get a drink.

If you're feeling really lucky, ask if she'd like to get a drink back at your place.
>>
>>28499351
That is the strategy I have taken. Cut back on the texting and talking. And not ask her out again. I might run into her tomorrow, I won't cold shoulder but I won't play too much either.

But I have a problem getting dates. Hence why I'm here. So it's hard for me to try and let her see I'm moving on u know.

I did make a move if your talking physical contact
>>
File: 1321986156484.png (12 KB, 429x431) Image search: [Google]
1321986156484.png
12 KB, 429x431
>>28500039
thanks for the advice man, you're a good guy.
>>
>>28499973
Okay, that sounds good.

Part of the anxiety though is that I cannot act on romantic/sexual opportunities even when I get them. As in, I have had girls interested in me before, and I completely fail to do anything with them. To the extent that I once cuddled with a girl and she stripped down to her bra and panties and started caressing me, and I just completely froze up and couldn't do anything. I couldn't even bring myself to kiss her, even though I wanted to.

It seems that there is no way to fix this other than to "just do it". But in the grand scheme of things I get few opportunities with girls, and when these opportunities do come around I am always unprepared and fuck them up. I feel like I have a genuine phobia of intimacy. I worry that it may take years of effort and therapy to overcome my intense fear of physical intimacy, and no girl is really willing to put up with that.
>>
>>28500100
I usually won't ask a girl out for the weekend on a Thursday just cause people usually have plans by then.

She could be dating someone else but I don't think so. Honestly If she was at least I would know what's going on. And know that it wasn't something I did to turn her off to me.

The only thing she seems to do on weekends is spend time with friends or family.

But maybe she is.
>>
>>28499535
>>28499244

NOT OP CHAD, but i made the transition to a Chad in 10th grade.
Went from spazzy, quiet, and polite dude to full Chad and ended up fucking some of the girls I drooled over in 9th grade.

And here's the secret that I found... Just start acting like you have confidence.

I started with dressing nice (went to the mall and used my savings from summer jobs to get Doc Martens, some slim fit jeans than fit, and some button up shirts. this basic shit still puts you ahead of most dudes)

I was in the same situation as you. I was friends with all the Stacy;s but I could never flirt successfully or I'd freeze up when they'd flirt with me.

Got over it with compliments. Out of the blue complimenting them in the middle of convo or when we were saying goodmorning to each other. "Thats a nice dress, you look really good today" "Lets go to class, cutie."

It'll feel weird at first, overtly telling them they look good n such. But thats the point. When you do it a couple times you'll realize you're the only one who thinks it's weird. Then it's natural to you. Now you got tier 1 flirting down.

There were two Stacys i knew in my morning class (M and R) that I had been complimenting and chatting with in class cos we sat near each other. M would say something sort of funny, I'd laugh and say "Do I ever tell you that you're my favorite?" Then I'd say the same to R right in front of M, you'll get a giggle and a slap on the shoulder. Just be cheeky and do shit like that.

I was uncomfortable the whole fucking time until I just wasn't and it all came naturally.

So basically, just do it. Once you flirt a couple times, it quickly becomes natural and then you'll be acting like a lil Jeff Winger. You'll realize after you do it a couple times that the only stopping you from flirting was you.

FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.
>>
>>28500105
Anything less than kissing is not making a move.
Did you kiss?
>>
>>28500280
We had sex and she seemed into it but now I wonder
>>
>>28500236
If it's that bad, the next time you're in that situation, tell her that. Actually say, "Look I'm a little like a car. I need you to start me up and then I'll take it from there. Give me a kiss."

It could be that you do have a psychological disorder in the matter. I would say though that it just ties back into what I said before. You're psyching yourself out. You believe that you have to live up to some fictional masculine image of what a man does when he has sex.

If a girl is willing to get naked with you, she'll work with you. You have to communicate those things and she'll oblige.
>>
>>28500256
Fake it till you make it,

Thanks for the advice chap!
>>
I'm going to a big normie party for the first time in my life after reuniting with a group of childhood friends.

How to proceed?
>>
>>28500239
Hey man, there's nothing wrong with it if she is. It's not a slight at you by any means. I don't know if you like classic rock, but there's a song called "Hold On Loosely" by .38 Special. That song is everything you need here.

Invite her out like I said above. If she isn't sure and can't give you a set date one night, or if she says no, you really should move on at that point.
>>
Also fuck these captchas every time. How do you robots deal with this nonsense?
>>
>>28500256
Yeah, it's pretty much this. Like I said above, the reason why loudmouthed Chads get girls is because they're a market inefficiency. They're scarce compared to the student body.

If you also learn to drop a compliment here or there, ask for a number, invite a girl out to coffee, you're way ahead of your peers.
>>
I'm a 5'6" manlet and I look young as fuck for 20. Even chads who are younger than me look at me as an inferior little kid :( How could I possibly have any confidence? I could deal with it if I was just short, but looking young is a curse.
>>
>>28500365
ALSO

start going to the gym or working out at home. makes you feel like a better person, because it literally makes you a better person. it's good for your mind to exercise.
>>
>>28500383
Thanks for the advice. Yes I've heard the song but never paid attention to the lyrics till now. That's the part I struggle with...clinging.
>>
>>28500457
Dress well, be in shape, and be confident as fuck.

the shortest guy i know is 5'4" and he crushes it with ladies. dudes just unapologetically himself. he's fucked girls who have spent 10 minutes telling me what an asshole he is, he changes their minds with his mad game.
>>
>>28500380
Wear something nice. I don't know what you have, but try a button-down with chinos. If you don't have that then a T Shirt and jeans. Make sure the T Shirt is plain (no patterns) and a dark color. Jeans would be better without rips. Try to wear light, preferably white sneakers.

Jokes are the best bet for you if you haven't seen these people in a while. Not predatory jokes - like don't make fun of somebody's haircut or something. Just topic matter. You haven't seen them in a while.

Other than that, just have fun man. That's the biggest thing. Try not to make yourself the center of attention. Grab your friends some drinks - be the one to offer to get the first round in good faith. People love that kind of thing.
>>
>>28500515
I dress well and I'm in shape, but it's not like I can just magically give myself confidence. I don't know how to get over other people's feelings that I'm young and inferior because I know they're probably thinking that about me.
>>
>>28500307
It was probably just a one night stand kinda thing for her.

It's not a dig at you in anyway. Just sometimes in this life people are only meant to fuck once or twice then part ways.

I've slept with people that I'm good friends with still. Sometimes people just fuck eachother once and never again.

If she's not hittin you back up then go find another lady.
>>
>>28500457
Better yourself in some way. If you play an instrument, get better. If you draw, get better. If you work out, continue. Don't worry about your height. I know it's obviously hard, and that's what you're saying, but that's the main thing holding you back - not your stature itself.

Listen to this and be like Pablo Picasso: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi6oND0sNPMAhVLHx4KHYRuAaAQyCkIIDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKc2iLAubras&usg=AFQjCNGap4EPANoE3acqeAiO7d1pXfZ_pA
>>
>>28500570
You want something to change but check this.

Look, you can't change your height or your face. You cant change what other people think. The only thing you can change is how you feel about both yourself and their opinions.

You're refusing to change the ONLY thing you can actually change.

Other people's opinions are easy. Fuck 'em. If you want other peoples opinions not to fuck with you the only way to do that is say "Fuck everyone's opinion of me, save for my own. My own self-image and self-awareness is all that matters to me."

Confidence is found through faking it till you make. Start hitting on girls at the bar. Fuck what the voice in your head is saying.

You WILL get rejected. You might get rejected on your first approach. This is when you say "fuck what she thinks, i'm here to get laid" and push on. Eventually you'll score, that first score is the most important because now you know that it didn't matter what the girls who rejected you thought. All that mattered was that you kept approaching new girls.
>>
>>28496554

I'm a failed normie. Haven't had friends since 2011, and my social skills have declined to a point where I no longer want to try anymore. How do I get back to being a normie again?
>>
>>28500571
So u think she's probably done then. Just fun is all she wanted?

Still don't understand why she flirts but doesn't wanna go out. I'm just not cut out for dating
>>
>>28496554
what's the normal way to say goodbye to someone? when should you say goodbye to someone vs just walking away?
>>
>>28496554
You're a good man Chadlie Brown.

Fuck knows I've got my issues, but I also know I don't have it as bad as some of the poor fucks I've seen. You're doing a good thing in my shitty opinion.
>>
>>28500732
What are your interests now? What were your interests in 2011? Try to boost those.

I also don't think there's a full transition from robot to normie, to be honest. I think you can still like memes and other shit in the dregs of the internet and have a normal life.

Your real problem is getting another social circle. Is it possible to reconnect with those old friends? Can you ask them to get a drink with you?
>>
>>28500797
Normal way deals with the tone of your voice more than the words you use. If you want to leave, you signal with your tone of voice that the conversation is winding down. Once you do that and there's a slight break in the conversation, you can say something like. "Alright, well, I'm gonna get out of here. See you."
>>
>>28500804
Thanks man I appreciate it. (R9k mode pls)
>>
>>28500863
thanks, anon. is it important to act calm like things are not a big deal or is that the road to douchebaggery?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-11-14-39-33.png (1011 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-11-14-39-33.png
1011 KB, 2560x1440
>>28496554
Does anyone know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?
>>
>>28500971
I think the idea that cool guys that play things off are douchebags stems from the fact that they have success with that method. In doing so, those that can't or won't be cool and play things off cannot match that success, and therefore believe those kids are douchebags.

Basically, as a general rule, try to not let small things get to you. It's hard to do that for the big things, and there's nothing that says it's even beneficial to play off the big things.

If someone doesn't hold the door for you, or cuts you off on the highway, or calls you a faggot on the internet, just ignore it. People like to be around even-tempered people.
>>
I dont if its possible to get an advice i'll try. I struggle with everything - life, girls you name it. Mostly its because of my sensitive and melancholic nature - i dont have any disorders, traumatic memories or bad relationships. It's just very easy for me to pick up over other people mood if you know what i mean. The fact that girls want dominant, ambitious and masculine (emotional way) really hits me hard because i dont have any of these traits. I fall in love either with fantasy or girls i cant obtain - i had couple of girls interested in me but i didnt felt that way. The main question is that possible to make something with this unlucky combination or i shouldnt keep my hopes that high?
>>
>>28500595
Do tall people have to constantly better themselves to be accepted by the opposite sex, or do they just have the luxury of being complacent?
>>28500662
I've tried the whole "Fake it until you make it" thing and it seldom works. More often than not, I freeze up and my voice comes out all hoarse and high-pitched because social situations frighten me. I've taken a girl out on a date once, but I think she lost interest when my fake boost of confidence wore off and she realized I wasn't the person I was advertising myself as.
>>
Some random faggot, not OP.

My best piece of advice is find some hobby you enjoy where you actually make something. Ideally something you can physically touch or hold, but just fucking make something.

Even if it sucks, you still get a major feeling of accomplishment and self worth from actually being able to do it.
>>
>>28496554

how do i make a good group of friends? (like 4+ people)
>>
File: High Pepe Ak.jpg (75 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
High Pepe Ak.jpg
75 KB, 600x544
>Finally start applying to jobs
>Decide to smoke weed for the first time since I stayed home from prom last Friday.
>Find out today I have a drug test early next week

What do?
>>
>>28501137
I wish i would have hobby but nothing interests me that i could put my passion into it.
>>
As a normie, OP gives really solid advice. Listen to dis shit.
>>
>>28501076
Well first, you should realize that not every girl is looking for a dominant, ambitious and masculine man. If you feel that those traits do not fit your personality, that's fine. Find out what traits do describe you and promote those.

If you pigeonhole yourself into one form that clearly doesn't agree with you, you'll never be happy. You should absolutely keep your hopes high, because as you said, there's nothing wrong with you.

Find something in yourself that makes you happy, something that you can translate to a social setting. The most important thing if you're looking for someone to date, instead of any girl that likes you, is to find a common interest with that girl. If she doesn't like the things you like, it won't work. Same with her. Eventually someone will just click with your interests.

If you're just looking to get laid, then you're going to have to sift through those girls that were interested.
>>
>>28501040
>I think the idea that cool guys that play things off are douchebags stems from the fact that they have success with that method. In doing so, those that can't or won't be cool and play things off cannot match that success, and therefore believe those kids are douchebags.

what i meant was that i feel phony when i try to act confident and i'm worried about trying too hard to look cool and that being obvious to other people. i didn't mean to imply cool guys are douche bags.
>>
>>28501101
They do have to better themselves, sure. Height isn't a defining characteristic for finding a girl. Sure, some girls are shallow enough to let it get to them, but not all girls.

Look, you probably can't get much taller naturally, so you're going to have to try something else. That something is going to have to be your mindset. Comparing yourself to guys that are taller than you is just going to drive you crazy.
>>
>>28501184
How old are you? If you're in high school, join a club or team. Learn an instrument and ask around if anyone else plays. Get involved in school functions. Same thing applies with college.

It gets harder as you get older so try to do it early. If you're an adult, try volunteering or joining a co-ed sports league. Talk to people at the gym. Get a dog a talk to people in the park - plus you have a dog.
>>
>>28501209
Sweat. THC is stored in fat cells. Run on a treadmill and drink water until you pass out (not really).
>>
>>28501223
Thanks senpai I just hope I'm helping some bots
>>
File: $_32.jpg (26 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
26 KB, 500x495
>>28500256
>Doc Martens
Everything else you wrote was good except this.

These shoes look like autism. Show me an outfit where this works, getting some vans with skinny jeans and a button up shirt is a better fashion choice.
>>
>>28501238
Nah senpai you're good, some cool guys are douchebags. I know that there's a general belief that confidence stems from a false belief. I don't subscribe to that thought. To me, confidence in yourself is a real thing. It's because you really do believe in yourself.

The key to that thought is that you HAVE to have something to fall back on. That's what confidence really is. It's the thought that even if this girl rejects me, or even if I don't get the job, it's okay. I'll pick myself up off the floor. I still have myself to rely on. I still have my writing, my books, my friends, etc. That's what confidence is.

Once you get there, you won't feel phony anymore.
>>
>>28501232
Thats the catch - from logical standpoint i have nothing that makes me happy. I can make a little of smalltalk but main my topics consist of deep talk or asking other people about themselves. However when people ask the same to me - i get frozen because it's so rare that i dont expect plus, i have nothing to say about myself. I dont have any personality, status or experience - thats why i talk about them so much just to shift focus from myself. Due to this they perceive me as unnatural person.
>>
>>28501221
That's the thing; there more than likely is something, you're just not realizing it.

My grandad was heavy into metalworking. Didn't do any smithing but did weld and fabricate. I had no interest for years.
Past year or so I started blacksmithing, now I want to pick up a welder and new projects come to mind quick. I regret not learning about that interest when he was still around, but you do what you do.

What I'm getting at with this blog shit is try and keep your mind open to things. If something even remotely related to something else stirs a little something in you, look up some tutorials or books and give it a go. Only thing you're going to lose is time and maybe a few bucks on cheap materials.
>>
>>28501037
something to do with his wife i cant remember
>>
>>28501532
Well what do you do when you have free time? What would you like to do but just never get around to doing? If you had a shit load of money, what would you do with it? You don't have to have a set of flashcards or anything like that.

I just mean something like, maybe you like to read sci-fi. That's a good starting point. Look for a girl that also enjoys sci-fi.

Asking other people about themselves is perfectly valid. If they ask you the same thing just talk about your aspirations. Pretty much from the questions above. Talk about a trip you'd like to take. Talk about a thought you had earlier in the day on the bus - why are traffic lights red yellow and green and not red yellow and blue? Shit like that. People just want to engage in conversation.
>>
>>28501508
fucking THIS. This is exactly how most people get their confidence.
>>
>>28501277
>Sure, some girls are shallow enough to let it get to them, but not all girls.
Most girls*
Fixed it for ya.
>>
>>28501725
I'm not going to argue that. It probably is most. There are certainly girls that do not mind, though.
>>
>>28501332

i have friends but they live all over the country- and the ones that live me aren't friends with each other- and they don't get along.

volunteering or co-ed sports league sounds good though.
>>
>>28501764
Which is exactly why it's a practically fruitless endeavor. I'm sick of people lying to manlets that girls don't care about height and getting our hopes up. Anyone who believes that is in for a rude awakening. I would prefer suicide, personally.
>>
Where should I shop for clothes so that I can look like a Normie but not go broke? I'm starting to notice that I'm the only one my age still wearing baggy jeans and graphic tees my mom got me at wal-mart.

Also, how can I get out of small talk? Normies really have nothing to say of interest to me but the ones I work with always seem intent on talking to me about inane bullshit.
>>
>>28500820

Best I could do is talk to them over the internet, since I'm now in another state(which really didn't help my friend situation.)

As far as interests go, I play guitar and video games. I enjoy basketball, but I tend to dislike other people who like it. My interests were pretty much the same back in 2011.

And you're right, getting another social circle is a huge problem for me. People seem really exclusive to their cliques these days, and tend to keep it that way.
>>
>>28501864
Dude calling yourself a manlet is also not helping. Your objective is not to get every girl. It's to get a girl that wants to be with you for you. Everything about getting that girl is the same for you as it is for taller guys. It's just that your pool of girls is smaller than theirs. Yeah it probably sucks, but again, there isn't much you can do about it besides accept it and keep looking.

I mean, dude, think about all the guys out there that are disabled in wheelchairs, or guys that have come back from the middle east missing limbs. You don't have it at a suicide-level bad.
>>
>>28501620
I did tried learning art and painting but there was no passion into it ( when you try over and over again ) and so i dropped it for unknown amount of time. I get what are you trying to say but practically nothing attracts my attention due to apathy.
>>28501660
I feel like i have no idea how live or make dreams. Even in childhood i didnt had any idea what i want to be as a grown-up.
The only thing i do - i walk outside for a couple hours in complete silence as it helps to cope up with sensitivity
>>
Hi Chad, I have a question regarding a chick I like that is in a relationship with some Chad.

She is a solid 9, much prettier than me. Best body I have ever seen, and she is kind, compassionate etc. Super waifu material.

We have quite the bit of history that goes many years back, but TLDR; she friend zoned me back when she was single, but since that day I have gotten into quite better shape by lifting and improved my sexual market value by quite a bit. I think she may like me a little bit now, at least those are the signals I am getting, but she recently got into a relationship with some dude, and she tells me she wants to spend the rest of her life with him.

That all changed when I decided to ask her to try MDMA with me. In short, I the trip was amazing and I am m pretty sure we fell in love. We did not make out, but we did cuddle beneath the sheets the whole night and showered naked together, soaping or bodies in. We pretty much did everything except for making out or doing anything sexual. She did not seem to mind this at all, and wants to do it again.

Now she has been texting me a lot, and sends me messages daily, she seems very into me, but she does not show any signs of wanting to dump this Chad. I want to do molly with her again, but I do not know what will happen if I try to kiss her or do anything sexual, I am afraid she might get pissed, but still I feel like there is chemistry there and I might have a chance to steal her away.

What can I do to maximize my chances of one upping her Chad BF?
>>
>>28501936
>It's just that your pool of girls is smaller than theirs.
Significantly smaller to the point where the only girls who will date me are probably overweight. They are the female equivalent of short men.
>think about all the guys out there that are disabled in wheelchairs, or guys that have come back from the middle east missing limbs.
I suppose the difference is it's not socially acceptable to mock and ridicule those people, whereas with me, it is.
>>
>>28501868
Try H&M and Uniqlo. They also have online stores. Focus on getting earth tones without patterns and prints. Get one pair of sand colored chinos and a pair of indigo denim jeans - straight cut. The transition from baggy to slim would probably be uncomfortable right away.

To get out of smalltalk, you'll have to be the driving force. Talk about a thought you had about your company. Ask the other person if he or she has come across any good recipes for chicken, etc. Ask unique things, they don't have to be earth-shattering.
>>
>>28501919
Join an internet forum for basketball. Get to know those people and organize a meetup to go see an NBA game or get a drink and watch a game at a bar. Give guitar lessons. You can meet people that way too.
>>
How do I commit to going to the gym, I don't really care enough about my health or my looks and I'm not that challenge driven, yet I want to.
>>
>>28501961
There you go. Talk to someone about your long walks. Portray every bit of it. Where do you like to go? What kind of weather do you like to walk in? Why do you have to walk? - that question can lead into a giant real life shitpost for both parties to get anxieties off their chests.
>>
>>28501977
Main thing to recognize with a girl that has a boyfriend and is willing to cheat on him (I would consider the case you just described to be cheating) is that she'd be willing to cheat on you too. Bear that in mind if you want to have a serious relationship with her.

She sounds like a lot of fun. I wouldn't get too emotionally invested if I were you, but I would definitely continue to see her.

It sounds like she's really into MDMA so just tell her that you can do it with her and her Chad BF can't. If she's just after the Molly, you pretty much have her.

I kinda feed bad for the Chad though, if I'm being honest. No judgement though.
>>
>>28496554
>want to talk to qt girl
>only get an opportunity to talk to her once a week
>she has a bunch of friends there

I fear being an autist in front of her friends and every body else. How do I gain confidence to talk to girls? I'm not even bad looking either, hell, today some girl was taking creep shots of me. I just have actual diagnosed autism and I get fucking scared around women.
>>
>>28502004
Let me ask you this: how many girls have you actually asked out on dates? How many have told you no because of your height? How many have told you no at all?
>>
>>28502103
But to me it feels so meaningless - talk about walking. Like i've said i like to get into really deep topics but people avoid them as much as possible. However i'm atleast socially aware not to reveal my powerlevel around strangers or even friends, people like smalltalk but the more i do the more depressed i become.
>>
Am I really missing out on anything by not having a relationship with a female person?
>>
>>28501209

So you have over a week? Isn't that enough time for it to go away?
>>
>>28502220

Pretend to be Sheldon. Works for me everytime. Autistic geniuses are in, just pretend to be super smart and cute about how you're awkward instead of awkward about it. Since you're not ugly this is actually an option for you.
>>
>>28502061
I'm in the same boat as you are. It's something you have to force yourself to do the first three times. After that, you'll have a routine and it won't be nearly as difficult to get in there. Just go the first three times. Then you go three times every week. This one is pretty much sheer willpower to get started.
>>
>>28502241
I've only been on a date with one girl, and I've never even gotten close enough to any other to be able to do that. They never show interest in me.
>>
>>28502220
I'm a little confused. Are you saying she's always in a group with her friends, like they're always standing around with each other?

I'd say wave to her, get her attention and smile. Go up to her and say hello, my name is ___. I see you around here every week. I was wondering, if you're free after we get out of here, would you want to get a coffee with me?"

Look above in this thread for mentions about confidence. If you're attractive you'll have an easy time with asking her to get coffee with you.

I don't have much else to go off of here, but I believe that will work.
>>
How important is it to and how often should I have sex with a girl I'm going out with?
I wanna have a relationship but I'm scared of losing my girl to a big dicked, sexually active Chad because I don't care about sex. I'm trying to start a relationship right now and she seems to like that I'm not experienced, but we've known each other for more than a month and we still haven't had sex.I fear losing her because of this.
>>
>>28502260
Deep topics are key, dude. You use the walking to get to the deep topics. You can't lead with how time doesn't exist and how the universe may be infinite. You have to save that for when you're alone with the girl in one of your walks bringing her home.
>>
>>28502271
lol it's nice in its own way. I'm going to say yes, but it's really up to you if you don't feel a draw.
>>
>>28502327
Close enough is irrelevant. You don't have to learn a girl's life story to ask her out. Ask any girl that you're interested in to somewhere neutral - coffee, frozen yogurt, etc. It's not like she's looking to marry you at first sight. It's just a date.

If you're fun to be around, and she enjoys your company, she'll be okay with a second date. You'll never know until you put yourself out there and you damn well won't succeed if you keep putting yourself down for no good reason.
>>
>>28502487
Well do you know why you're into sex? Are you just not attracted to this particular girl? You mentioned "big dicked" Chad. If you're worried about your penis size, you really don't have to.

Girls don't care nearly as much about penis size as you're led to believe. But yes, you should try to have sex with her soon if she's ready to do it. Sex is important in a healthy relationship. She'll start to wonder if there's something wrong with her.
>>
Damn I finally caught up.
>>
>>28502671
My dick is decent. I just rather jack off than have sex, but I'm willing to cut down on the masturbation just to provide her with sex if that'll make her stay.
I like this girl a lot. She's above my standards in terms of attractiveness. I'm really anxious, though. The other day we were about to fuck and I went limp.
How often should I fuck her? How often do normal couples fuck? How much is too much and how little is too little?
>>
>>28502763
Yeah jerking off less often will help your sex drive. You went limp because you're too much into your big head and not enough into your little head. Worrying about, well, anything during sex is bad news for performance.

Don't think about any of that shit in the moment and just enjoy the act. initiate when you feel like you want to. Tell her that you want her to do the same. You'll develop a natural schedule.
>>
>>28496554
everyone in my class thinks im a weirdo and don't like me being involved in their conversations for too long
how do i fix this
inb4 just stop being so weirdlol
>>
>>28496554
girl in my class looks at me a lot, but avoids me when i walk anywhere near her

can't tell if she wants the dick
>>
>>28502620
They never even want to go beyond extremely casual acquaintance with me. I am invisible to them. Putting myself in their shoes, I understand. What girl would want someone who is around their height and looks years younger than them?
>>
>>28502507
Me? Bringing girl? Thats like finding 100 dollars on the sidewalk - its possible but very unlikely. First of all i have strong stuttering since primary school and you know how kids can be cruel. It and terrible acne set inferiority complex into me. Sure i can make people laugh but i cant push it into "clown" position as nobody takes you seriously and sticks around only for good laugh, not because they want to be friends. I couldnt have a date with girls because i tend to become overwhelmed by everything. I have a problem that they see more me like a comedian/friend material and not sexual interest due to my non-sexually threatining manners
>>
>>28502856
>What girl would want someone who is around their height and looks years younger than them?
A shitload, actually. Unless you're ugly.
Not OP btw.
>>
>>28496554
I'm good looking but an introvert. How can I go about meeting more girls. I want a qt gf and she has to be a virgin, no exceptions.
>>
File: meblackshirt.jpg (66 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
meblackshirt.jpg
66 KB, 720x960
>>28502904
I have never met a girl with a preference for young-looking short guys. Wasn't aware that they even existed. Please tell me where I can find them.
>Unless you're ugly.
I don't think I'm ugly at all. pic related is me.
>>
My flatmates and I are hosting a party this Saturday. There will probably be 50+ people in our apartment. We've done this once before, but last time I just stayed in my room the whole time because I hate the noise and the smell of a ton of people in a crowded space with alcohol. I want to actually try to socialize this time because this will be my last opportunity before graduation. I don't have wildish expectations, but do you have any advice on how to interact with people in this setting? I find it difficult to think in noisy places, I don't drink, and people tend to shift their attention very quickly, which I find annoying.
>>
>>28503033
>I <3 capitalism
I'd say it has to do more with your style than genetics. Research fashion and maybe get abs. Then start chatting up girls. Looking young is useful mostly for getting younger girls who look your age and older women who dig the innocent child look because they're tired of Chad.
>>
>>28503100
lol it's just a button on my backpack
I usually wear button down plaid shirts and jeans. Is that acceptable?

>Looking young is useful mostly for getting younger girls who look your age and older women who dig the innocent child look because they're tired of Chad.
Right, so young women who are jailbait or old women with used vaginas.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (31 KB, 597x593) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
31 KB, 597x593
Hey Chad you seem like a cool smart guy.
I dont know what to do with my life. I'm young, and I just want to run away to somewhere and just fucking live. I really fucking hated school very bad and got grades just as bad, so I can't see myself in a college. I'm a kissless virgin but I don't consider myself that autistic, just very hermit-like and self outcasted. A shut in. I don't really have a specific problem, just wonder what you have to say on my situation. If anything.
>>
Sorry was in an ARAM, getting to responses soon
>>
>>28496554
What is it like to be happy?
>>
>>28503153
Mostly, not exclusively, but yeah. If you play numbers you'd find a girl who you like who digs you anyways, face is much more important than height and you're ok in that area.

>I usually wear button down plaid shirts and jeans. Is that acceptable?
It depends. Fashion is not objective. What looks good on me could look awful on you, and vice versa. I think the best way to learn how to dress well is imitating people who look good and have similar physical characteristics.
/fa/ sticky helps.
>>
>>28503397
>face is much more important than height
That is literally the first time I've heard this.

And yeah I'll check out the /fa/ sticky. Becoming a /fa/ggot might help me desu.
>>
>>28502808
Listening helps. Don't interject at inappropriate times. Ask questions, people like to appear to know things.
>>
>>28498756
Have you tried the forming cream? I've used both and I can't tell which I like better.
>>
>>28502832
Have you tried talking to her? (r9k mode pls)
>>
>>28502856
A girl that has a modicum of substance. I don't really know what else to tell you. I think you know how to counteract what you're feeling. You just have to set your mind to it.
>>
How come I've fucked 33 girls but I don't feel like a Chad?
>>
>>28502868
Have you been to a doctor about the acne? There are prescriptions that may clear it. The stutter, I don't know how to help that. Do you think it's a nervous disorder? Maybe if you address other aspects of your life, that will get better? I'm not sure about that one.
>>
>>28502914
Well you can meet more girls by engaging in social interactions with them in common areas. Stuff like school, coffee shops, the park. Girls are everywhere, you just need a common interest.

Use your good looks to your advantage. A simple "hello" goes a long way. I don't know how you'd confirm that a girl is a virgin before you both get comfortable enough to discuss that though.
>>
>>28503721
I don't think that going against their own preferences (and biological imperative to date with the strongest of their species) equates to substance. e.g. I would probably never date a fat girl, but I don't think that makes me shallow or substance-less.
>>
>>28503036
I've had a bunch of parties at my apartment. I'm like you with that, I don't like crowded confined spaces either. First, just keep yourself motivated - it's your last big party before graduation.

The best way to start a conversation is to hand someone a drink. You don't drink, but they do. Find a group of people you think you'd want to talk to. Hand them a couple of beers. Say something like "hey you guys need fresh beers?" Who's going to say no to that? And your in their group, just like that.
>>
>>28503164
If you can't see yourself in college, why not pursue a trade school? You can learn carpentry and apprentice somewhere for a significant salary, eventually learn the craft and open your own shop. You can sit inside all day and carve wooden Pepes.

But really, look into trade school. Also a good way to meet people (students) and broaden your social circle.
>>
>>28503194
I tend to take it for granted, most days. It's drifted more into contentedness. I'm just lucky to have a strong group of friends and loving parents. I'm very lucky.
>>
>>28503578
I don't think so. Just this one and the pomade. I like the Fiber though.
>>
File: skelessmile.png (127 KB, 606x544) Image search: [Google]
skelessmile.png
127 KB, 606x544
>>28503931
I've actually thought about maybe being a carpenter or stone mason or something but I don't really have any experience at all with like hands on shit. I fear I might be shit at it. But all the males who arent fuck-ups in my family are some sort of trade job like that, so I think I could do good. How do I even get into such a school, though?
>>
>>28496873
Man by Jimmy Choo
>>
>>28503771
Ofcourse there are medications but i cant afford them. I'm 24 and still look like a teenager, i have to show my id everytime. In my case stuttering is not treatable - there are some triggers but for the most of the part it's impossible to talk with others with feeling that everytime you stutter they laugh at you.
>>
>>28504002
The power of the internet, friend. I'd imagine you have to get registered and then take some test and be placed in an apprentice program. I say go for it.
>>
>>28503689
she postitions herself (i doubt it's intentional)
in a way that if i was to talk to her, everyone would notice and it would be obvious as fuck what i was trying to do. it's really annoying theres never an opportunity.

she buries herself in nearby betas when she has no one to talk to. i've thought about becoming a beta orbiter, but shes making it fucking hard for me.
>>
>>28504801
Does she have any friends that you could talk to about her? Maybe look her up on facebook and talk to her that way.
>>
File: ???.jpg (112 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
112 KB, 400x600
>>28501400

>black leather boots
>unfashionable

dude, i'm saying that they're entry level and they're cheap. if you want good leather boots save up 1200 NEET bux and cop some SLP
>>
>>28501101
Not really. Being tall + good bone structure means I get to be relatively attractive to the kind of women I want with little to no input on my physicality. All I do is dress nice, pretend I'm smart, and be funny.

Also pale 6'2" skelly-bod + tattoos turns all the damaged girls on.
>>
>>28503770
because you've achieved omega mode.

congrats. now you get to spend time being an eccentric creative type
>>
>>28496554
Just gonna ask it, how do you have sex successfully?

I'm at the point in my life and have the confidence where I think I could easily pull a girl from a club, or ask one to go out on a date, which would lead to sex after.

Problem is, I'm a virgin, and I don't want my first time to end up awkward as hell. It shouldn't be pleasurable only for me and to be honest, I get a kick out of making women feel great.
>>
>>28503770
Because those women were born male.
>>
>>28505595
Practice makes perfect with this one boy.

Nobody's good their first go, usually. Teenage sex sucked balls, neither of you know what you're doing.

Do what feels good and if you cum early, just spend a couple minutes fingering her/eating her out until you're ready for round 2.

Most girls totally understand, dude. The other day me and this girl were getting it on but I'd been drinking on a bender and I couldn't get it up. So I ate her out, we watched movies, and had wine and a nice long convo. I'm seeing her again next week.

one bad night won't ruin your life. just have fun my dude.
>>
Do girls care a lot about guys having a nice body?
I've been getting more and more insecure about myself because I used to be kind skinny but gained some weight these last years. I wouldn't say I'm fat though. The fact that I'm studying to become a cook/chef doesn't help either desu.
>>
>>28501864
Im 5'5 and black and my girlfriend is 5'9 and white, thin and cute as well. You've already given up on yourself though it seems
>>
>>28505746
How hard was it to find a gf like that & how much rejection did you have to go through?
>>
>>28499430
Criminally underrated post right here.
>>
>>28505806
I'm a serial monogamist, so I Havent gone through long stints of rejection or really struggled with women. Usually I don't remain single longer than a couple of weeks. I haven't had trouble with women since early high school when I was about average height but a complete cornball, I'm in my early 20s now.

When I was probably about 17 and first started browsing 4chan I was insecure about my height and thought I had to wear the high Justin Bieber tennis shoes, but now I pretty much just wear Nike slips (sandals) daily

It's funny I got more options now than I did back when I was trying to look taller with the big Afro and Air Force Ones
>>
How do I stop treating any girl that interests me like my oneitis? At first I can be flirty and charming and assume I have no chance and that it's all in jest, but if she says the right things or we vibe really well, I start catching feels and sperging out. Overanalyzing every interaction, constantly plotting my next move or debating if I should send a text or give her a call. When a girl rubs me the right way all I want is to spend as much time with her as I can and I think it scares them away.
>>
>>28505902
So, has a girl never said anything about your height?

And I mean, it's not just my stature; it's that, in tandem with the fact that I look very young for my age.
>>
>>28506098
>So, has a girl never said anything about your height?
My girl told me she used to not want to date short guys in high school cause girls would make fun of her. She went to a predominately Asian high school in California prior to us having met in university and said often when she would go for the short guy her friends would mock her saying she was too tall for him.

I get told regularly I look like I'm 13-14 years old, I also get told I'm cute from strangers. It is what it is, you have to do you and stop trying to be somebody or thinking you gotta reach a certain level before you allowed to talk to girls

I used to think I had to be super muscular before I could get with girls when I was 14 too put off the fact I was too scared to talk to them outside of joking around with them

You live with your dad?
>>
>>28506196
Yes, I live with both of my parents. Why?
>>
>>28506232
How tall is your pops?
>>
>>28506264
He is 5'11", but my mother is 4'11"-5'0"-ish, so I'm stuck in-between.
>>
>>28496554
How do I get to forgot someone I fell in love too?
Or how do I know that this person share the same feelings? Is it obvious?
She probably don't, and I don't want to feel attached to her anymore, it weaken me and I don't want to be an orbiter unconsciously for nothing.
I never had much hope to have her but I still wanted deep inside.I want to get past that, I'm not that much for her and I haven't to stop giving her much importance.

When she tells me about her worries about work and try to make herself seen as someone with low self esteem, how do I react? I feel like she does because she wants to get comforted and encouraged so I reassure her but I feel like an idiot afterwards.

She already has a boyfriend and I don't want to be just a distraction when she's bored.
she's a few years older than me btw.

I could use some help and advices for that.
>>
>>28501209
drink lots of organic cranberry juice
>>
>>28506289
The answer is easy, and obvious, but hard in practice.
Fall in love with someone else. Find somebody to love that's not her. You'll forget you ever thought of her. It's that or years of depression until you forget about her.
>>
>>28506287
True you stuck, you just gotta play to your strengths like looks, get you some young hoes
>>
>>28506352
>get you some young hoes
I mean, I wouldn't want to get jailbait, but the 18-19 is probably where I'll have my luck for the next few years. Sucks major ass that I'm transferring to a university where the average age is 25, though, next semester. Such is life.
>>
>>28506369
University felt like it was easier for me to get girls especially since I was slinging, but yeah you'll get jailbait easy too
>>
>>28501868
thrift store. go a really big one and you'll find lots of dope shit for dirt cheap. get some slim fitting pants and a couple funky button shirts. a lot of the time you can find decent shoes there like vans and converse.
>>
"normie chad here" i find this statement to be pathetic
>>
>>28505695
Cheers man. Even if I don't get off, making a women feel good would make my night. I think that alone would make me better in bed than most men.

Was thinking about approaching girls in coffee shops and the like, but in Britain, people tend to be kinda cold if they're alone and just about on their business. Have a feeling I should just go for it and ask to join them, and make up some excuse for why I'm there.

IDK, but it's finally hit me that it's all about confidence and who gives a fuck if you get turned down. You've always got another shot.
>>
I wonder if this is some sort of governmental outreach program
>>
>>28506399
Are girls in uni generally more mature? Is it just easier because networking is easier?
>>
>24
>six figure job
>own a car and have your own place
>6'3
>have friends that you hang out with regularly
>still unhappy

what went wrong? did I fell for the meme that it gets easier as you get older and richer? I feel worse than I ever did at any point in life because I feel like I reached all my goals yet still I'm still unhappy and dissatisfied.

I used to think it was because I have no gf and shit but I had girls show interest to me, hung out with some of them but I still felt dead inside. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>28506636
>IDK, but it's finally hit me that it's all about confidence and who gives a fuck if you get turned down. You've always got another shot.

you just took a huge step towards a healthy dating life as well as a healthier social life. theres always more people, your self-image is all that matter homie.
>>
>>28506731
I think for me personally it's been easier because there are only maybe 17 black people on my campus, the majority of which are girls who are only interested in black males, who are few and far between in post secondary education.

Also it's so much easier to make friends with people, perhaps due in part to people being more mature? I'm not certain, I'm at least acquainted with most people in my co-ed dorm though
>>
>>28506792
Do you think them having a thing for black dudes may allow them to overlook your height? idk
>>
>>28506348
Well I never fell for someone like that.
What's should I do? Do I even have a chance with her? People said often that we looked like a elderly couple, but that's not saying much.
I think that we've closer once, for a week, it felt different, but after that she became a bit more distant. Maybe I was just imagining things.
>>
>>28506848
No, I'm the second or third shortest black male in the dorm, they have plenty of other options if they just want to get BLACKED

I'm good looking however, at least enough to where it sparks discussion when I walk past a table of black girls. You are good looking too though, it amazes me you have trouble but I don't imagine you will when you get to school
>>
>>28507001
Ah, I feel you, senpai. Then maybe there is hope :')

And idk I'm probably having trouble because it's hard to network with people at a community college. That, and I have crippling social anxiety. Everyone commutes from all over and it's just a bad combination for sustaining relationships with people, I guess.
>>
>>28496554
Gas Drumpf.
Hillary president now.
>>
>>28507052
Oh yeah junior college is no fun, I have a female friend that I like who is very attractive but an introvert and goes to community college. She doesn't have any friends whatsoever at her school and she's gorgeous, anecdotal entirely but I imagine often that's the case in community

Regarding a four year though one of the main girls I hung out with this year transferred from a two year, you will have a lot of fun in school and meet some cute girls, many of which will want to sleep with you, relax with your short ass
>>
Should iI take anxiety meds to calm myself? I cant talk to most people without sweating especially if its a conversation topic iI find uncomfortable or taxing. I can tell myself not to care all I want but it doesnt help if I cant put forth the effort due to sweating.
>>
Hey Chad. If you're still here how do I begin to get a social circle of my own if I have literally no friends? You can assume that Im adequate enough in conversation. The only problems I have is maintaining a conversation over long periods of time and taking a casual relationship to friendship
>>
>>28507112
Thanks, senpai :') I appreciate it
original comment
>>
>>28507344
start with 1 friend
>>
>>28496554
Is there a fail safe way to get (legal) sex?
>>
>>28508455
If there was, prostitution wouldn't be a thing and guys wouldn't spend money and effort buying girls at bars drinks.
>>
File: image.jpg (1006 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1006 KB, 3264x2448
Hi Chad, unlike most anons here, I'm a grill. I have some questions for you.

1) Let's say you like a girl enough to start dating. On which date do you try to sleep with her? Like, does a girl lose value and respect in your eyes if she's down to fuck by the 3rd date? Or do you actually get impatient relatively quickly and drop her if she doesn't want to do anything?

2) What catches your eye (physically of course) in a girl? Is it her sense of fashion? Her hair? Eyes? Boobs? Ass? Or is it a combination of things?

3) what is a major deal breaker you look out for in a girl's personality? Something about them that just makes you drop perusing them almost immediately

4) silly one, but is there a type of job or even choice of university study that makes a girl seem more 'appealing' to you?

5) personal opinion wise, what's your specific preference in a girl's appearance and personality? Pics would be nice for the appearance part.

6) what's wife material to you?

7) any tips on how a girl should flirt and drop hints for a guy? What works on you?

8) do you ever see a girl in revealing clothes and automatically think she's a whore? Like short shorts or something. Does it make you say, "I'd fuck her, but not date/marry her''.

Thanks in advance!!
>>
>>28509400

>>28509400

1. The sooner a girl puts out, the sooner I'm going to start suspecting she does the same for others. There's no hard and fast rule, though.

2. Ass size. Everything else springs from that.

3. shitty vocabulary. I'm fine with people using a limited lexicon, but I won't put up with people that try to cram an 'advanced' word somewhere it doesn't belong.

4. CompSci. Logic is a skill like any other, and you get better at it with training. Girls need a little practice.

5. no pics since I'm posting from my phone now, .
Personality: laid-back, ambitious, and a gorey sense of humor.
Appearance: A big, soft, round ass. Tits of any size are fine, as long as they're shapely. I have a hard height limit of sub 5'4.

6. See 5

7. If they want to stand out, they skip the flirting and just admit it. They can drop all of the hints they want and I'm going to ignore it. If I was interested enough to hit on them, I would've done it without them needing to initiate.

8. Why would someone wear short shorts if they didn't want to be viewed as a whore? They've already put everything on display, so there can't be much else to them.
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.