[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this I'm ashamed to make this thread any I fell terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1461339750342.png (908 KB, 2192x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461339750342.png
908 KB, 2192x1024
Fuck this I'm ashamed to make this thread any I fell terrible for it.
I think I fell for a girl, she's few years older than me and has a boyfriend since several years.

Deep inside, I know she's a cunt just like every other one. I know she's selfish and only work by interest.
I know all of that and yet I still can't get her out of my mind. I hate her, I really despise for that and that whole shit fills me with anger.
How do I get her out of my mind? Anyway she's a woman who only like tall and muscular guys and won't see any of her own flaws but would still probably be cherrypicking about physical aspect of men.

And I'm very far from being tall and muscular.
I don't even want to try anything to get her, I can't anyway. But I'm still a little more caring and nice with her, it's almost unconscious, it piss me off and I keep doing it. I'm not much for her and I know that.
>>
File: 1461393302641.jpg (14 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1461393302641.jpg
14 KB, 250x214
Bumping this thread, I need answers
>>
>>28496499

Sauce on images my fucking dude.
>>
>>28496499
>how do I get her out of my mind?

You don't. I am in the same boat...It's been a year now. Lost my virginity to a fucking single mom and I fell for her, damnit.
>>
There's nothing you can do except continue to beta orbit her while secretly hating her and creeping her out.
>>
Fascinating image. I can't agree, because of the fantasy nature of it, with most of it. However "Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex" really stuck out to me. It's absolutely true. There can be no truly meritocratic society with women as they are now, they simply have too much power for something so insignificant in the grand course of human development.
>>
File: 1462223153497.jpg (2 MB, 2550x910) Image search: [Google]
1462223153497.jpg
2 MB, 2550x910
Replace her with anzu
>>
maybe you should confess... she will react poorly, and you will automatically dislike her..
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.