[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Childhood shows that have now been ruined.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: scoobydoo.jpg (236 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
scoobydoo.jpg
236 KB, 1440x1080
ITT: Childhood shows that have now been ruined.
>>
File: 1024618-powerpuffgirls-new[1].jpg (198 KB, 1280x779) Image search: [Google]
1024618-powerpuffgirls-new[1].jpg
198 KB, 1280x779
Thanks to this abomination.
>>
I was watching some of the new Scooby-Doo show with my niece the other day. I thought it was pretty entertaining. I liked that the whole crew seem like actual fleshed out characters now instead of just there along with Shaggy and Scooby.
>>
>>28496492
The new scooby doo show has more humour but the mysteries are a bit boring.
>>
>>28496415
>tfw Mystery Inc was good
>now that the series is over, they rebooted them again in some kind of shitty flash animation abomination with terribad jokes and no storyline

Why do they keep bringing Scooby Doo back? Why not come up with something new from the billion+ artists on tumblr?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>the new series are injected with fake love subplots and have none of the campy joy of the old one
>scooby doo is now only good for reaction images
>>
File: Shaggy_R.png (52 KB, 120x426) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy_R.png
52 KB, 120x426
>>28496530
>>28496537
>>28496492

Why does shaggy have knees on the back of his legs?
>>
>>28496599
Whoa he also has a knee on his neck

and on his hands near his wrists

and on the back of his arms

whoa
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.