[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we discuss how to make our lives better as a collective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462678599446.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1462678599446.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
ITT: we discuss how to make our lives better as a collective
> learning to eat clean
> finding a physical activity that works for you
> realizing you're meant to be alone and finding peace with that
> if you've give through life completely sober, then you need a drug to numb your feels
>>
Never stop learning, not only can it be an escape but you're expanding your mind. (I listen to a lot of podcasts to avoid reading, but I need to visit chapters someday)

Alcohol and drugs no. As an alcoholic who is almost homeless with no money in the bank account and having to see my families disappointment, I can't live like this anymore. Second day sober, and seeing an addiction counselor tomorrow. We can do it lads.
>>
>kill yourself
Le originel comment (pls upboat)
>>
>>28496419
As someone who is on no drugs/meds, going through your feels sober is too fucking much. Even though it's nice not to be dependent on xanax because I know the spells are temporary, I still wish I had something to take the edge off.
> tfw wish I could be a stoner
>>
>>28496517
I know the feel. But when I got kicked out of my flat I went to a coworkers house who I knew drank heavily to try and get another fix. Well I ended up smoking weed for the first time and he fixed me up with vodka, but then things went down hill and he started bullying me for cash and stuff, I left and slept outside. I called my father and he's letting me stay at his place at the moment. I just want to get back on my feet and make him proud.

Sorry for story, anyways it's just the downward spiral. I'm looking into tae-kwon-do for not only fitness but some self defence.
>>
>>28496290
we should assimilate robots baiting them here and make them part of the colony of course
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.