[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My GF smells like shit and it seems like she never fully wipes her ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11
File: GveH3zz.png (984 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
GveH3zz.png
984 KB, 769x1024
Ignoring this issue, she is an 8/10 qt and I am batting way out of my league.

What is the best way to correct this problem? Do I just tell her to fully wipe her ass after she takes a massive dump? Sometimes when I hit it from behind, I can smell the feces permeating from her ass.

Please help.
>>
She might be incontinent or something.
>>
>>28496199
>>28496236
Yeah some people's anuses don't fully close up I think. I don't think wiping is the issue
>>
File: 1432191723016.jpg (3 KB, 94x125) Image search: [Google]
1432191723016.jpg
3 KB, 94x125
>>28496199
LMAO OPie, totally this >>28496236
>>28496274

Your GF has taken a couple hundred miles of thick meat and now her ass is literally rekt, this is only going to get worse. You will take her to visit your parents and everything will smell like shit coming from her ass. You will cuddle and you will smell like shit. You will wake up in the morning with anal sewage all over you if you sleep together.

sucks to be a betabux numale
>>
Thanks for reminding me the human body is fucking disgusting
>>
>>28496337
stoppppppppppppppp, she's my first GF and has never done anal :(

>>28496274
I think wiping is the issue. There were a few instances where she fully wiped. There was no smell during those times. I just don't know how to approach her about this subject.
>>
>>28496199
Give her a hot fudge enema. Everybody loves the smell of chocolate, plus it makes a dandy snack after sex.
>>
>>28496387
just say it you fucking cuck, if you feel unable to express these type of feelings in a RELATIONSHIP how the fuck are you two ever going to last? again, stop being a cuck
>>
>>28496199
>8/10
smelling bad automatically makes a girl a 2/10 maximum
>>
>>28496387

Are you sure she isn't just farting?
>>
>>28496199
PS: Don't forget the ice cream, the addition of semen, gives it a protein boost.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 330x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 330x495
You and your incontinent, gaped-ass festering sewer of a gf need to leave, normal. We will not tolerate your kind.
>>
My gf had this. Fucking her from behind was terrible because of the smell.

I told her to use wetwipes like I do after taking a dump because her shit crust stinks. She does now and all is well.
>>
>>28496199
Just tell she has stank-ass and lick her clean ;v
>>
Your idea of a 8/10 is probably a fat ass stop dating lards OP
>>
>>28496429
Yes. Sometimes it is so bad that I can see a shit streak surrounding her asshole.

>>28496489
god no, anon. just the thought of doing that makes me gag. it's like days old shit mixed with sweat because she never wipes and it builds up over time or something.
>>
>>28496551

It really sounds like incontinence man.

But if it isn't and she just sucks at wiping, I bet you she's going to get SOOO pissed at you if you bring it up.

She'll yell and cry, I guess And make it about how you're a bad boyfriend.

That's just my guess.but I can so see it happening.
>>
>>28496525
no, she's extremely attractive. she looks like a thinner version of the girl that I posted. >>28496199

>>28496386
also I can't tell if the surrounding skin around the asshole is shit stained from years of not wiping or just naturally slightly darker than the rest of her body.
>>
>>28496595
Post a picture of her body atleast? 'thin' your idea of thin maybe chubby or straight out fat bud.
>>
>>28496199
Improve your diet and hope she goes along. Start cooking for her, lots of fiber so her shit comes out in nice, non-greasy, solid lumps.

If you notice a smell when you're taking the back way to bone city politely suggest a romantic shower.

If all else fails tell her she stinks of shit and she better learn to wipe her fuckin' ass or her meal ticket is gone.
>>
>>28496595
blond white girls supposedly do have the worst hygiene
>>
this is a fake pic from the internet you fucking nigger take this fake shit down and post her pooper
>>
>>28496199
Tell her to start using flushable wipes. Problem solved.
>>
>>28496645
No. I am not going to violate her trust like that. She's very thin.

>>28496586
>>28496710
fuuuuck. everything about her is perfect except for this. sometimes even when she is wearing clothes, I smell the shit emanating from her but I don't know if that is just my mind totally fucking with me.
>>
are you low test OP? get down there and lick her butthole clean or at least fuck her ass til all the shit falls out.

the smell of my ex gfs open ass and shit mixed with my cum would drive me wild.
>>
>>28496199
That poor hygiene is why she's with you.
>>
>>28496199
Plot twist: OP is the one who smells like shit but he just doesn't realize it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 200x252
Welcome to the newest perk of civilization, it's called bidet
>>
>>28496881
yeah it's probably his upper lip
>>
>>28496933

too complicated for anglos and americans. walking around with shit in their arse cracks is acceptable to them.

i get looked at weirdly if i mention i dont ever use toilet paper and just use hot water in the shower or occasionally a hot cloth or baby wipe.

i REFUSE to walk around all day with shit between my arse cheeks and a dried up nugget clinging to my sphincter.

i cannot understand people who use toilet paper. it doesn't work, it doesn't clean your arse, you are not clean, you are still fucking dirty.

why the fuck do people in anglo/americuck countries willingly walk around all day with shit in their pants???

my father does this and my uncle. only me, my mother and sister have the intelligence and sensibility to realize toliet paper doesn't clean anything, it just smears the shit around and you get paper stuck in your shit too and it makes your pants soiled too.

uncultured swines.

euro master race.
>>
>>28497047
>typing all that out
>>
>>28496933
invented in France for the prostitutes, is now widely used in all those countries where people like to fuck more then once a day.
Your GF will love it, especially if you get one of those with a waterstream that can b directed on the clitoris. The warm water will prepare her for penetration, while cleaning her shit-stained anus.
You're welcome, friend!
>>
>>28497096

>shitty arse crack americuck BTFO
>>
i had the same problem

eventually i got fed up with it and just told her she needs to clean up better back there and she stopped talking to me for like an hour and then for like three weeks her asshole was scratched up and raw from her getting some kind of complex about it

[good end] it all worked out and i can eat the booty like groceries and she's not ocd about her asshole
>>
>>28497106

the french truly are the master race. bless them.
>>
Fuck off normie, no one cares about your life story
>>
>>28497047
Nah, it's not a cleanliness thing. And you could still use toilet paper, eh... It's just that they fuck once a day max, after the shower (with exceptions like OP's GF).
High testosteronic latins need a handy and quick genitalia cleaner, that can be used several times a day.
>>
>>28496387
buy babywipes mybe she has digestive problems and is too lazy to wipe for hours
>>
>>28496199
My first gf had the same problem as well and I just dealt with it. We didn't have sex but she certainly did smell bad at times, like shit. But she was pretty so I could deal, ya feel?
>>
Buy some of those baby wipe toilet paper. Put them next to the toilet and don't say anything. The moist paper's pretty refreshing desu.
>>
>>28497205
>High testosteronic latins need a handy and quick genitalia cleaner, that can be used several times a day.

That explains why my balls and dick get so sweaty.

High T med master race.
>>
File: 1462929257238.jpg (86 KB, 518x621) Image search: [Google]
1462929257238.jpg
86 KB, 518x621
How does this happen
Dirty people fucking sicken me

>my ex did this and I just stopped talking to her altogether without mentioning it
>if someone is too fucking stupid to remove excrement from their body they should not be given the chance to potentially reproduce
>>
>>28497161

This guy gets it. Seriously OP, just tell her her asshole smells and quit being so whiny about it. Yeah, she'll probably be pissy for awhile but she'll get over her little fit and clean back there properly. Obviously her parents never said anything to their special snow flake.
>>
>>28497169
French prostitutes were always high quality, they used to give rimjobs at times when even a blowjob was considered best quality, like we can learn from a l'ombre des jeunes filles en fleur by Proust.
And yet, bidet is not really used in France. Water is not their thing really. One day they'll make one with wine.
>>
Personally I can wipe clean, but then after a couple hours shitty butt.

I've never stuck anything in my butt but I'm on SNRIs and I remember serotonin also dealing with the intestines, so whatever.

It's not like I have to be around people anyway.
>>
>>28496551
>Shit streak surrounding her asshole

ANON NO
>>
File: 1443706405420.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1443706405420.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>28496774

>>28496586
(you)

OP, don't listen to these virgins. If you bring it up peacefully and explain to her the problem gently, she will take it and you will talk about it. She won't get mad, because if she gets mad about a problem on her behalf (even if said problem is unintentional) then she is shallow.

>inb4 cuck

everyone knows its satire
>>
Is this something that I can tell her over text or do I need to tell her in person?
>>
just show her le funny reddit post (stumble upon it "on accident" and fabricate it if you must) of someone telling about his girlfriend not wiping properly. don't imply she has that problem just say something along the lines of "gee some people really need to learn to wipe". hope she becomes self conscious and begins to wipe like an adult
>>
>>28497507
in person you idiot
>>
>>28497507

In person is best but you shouldn't do it out of the blue.

Do it when her ass really stinks but you guys aren't doing anything important.
>>
>>28497507
in person

>>28497516
yeah defo nice idea
>>
>>28497507
don't tell her over text fag just buy a bidet or some shit
>>
>>28497516
this is the worst advice on here, congratulations
>>
>>28497516
jej he can actually "stumble upon" this very thread while she's sitting right next to him and make that remark
>>
>>28497555
if OP's boyfriend is smart like implied, he'll catch this little clues
But then again if he was smart he would not be with OP
>>
A lot of young and mostly American girls smell disgusting. Find a foreign MILF or an Uner Stacey that waxes and so forth.
>>
>>28496199
lick her shitty poorly wiped ass you faggot
>>
>>28497597
do it, we'll post kitties meanwhile
>>
Play this for her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uceKqK7xYs
>>
>>28497635
thats passive aggressive as fuck and will lead to major drama, just be up front and not some beta cunt that goes like "oh did you see that funny post on reddit about not wiping your asshole? xD"
>>
>>28497694
actually, this is a pretty common theme in AA music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRPkeRhq-0w
>>
>>28496199
you have two options

Buy one of those fancy french toilets that shoot water at your asshole
or
keep flushable babywipes by the toilet. maybe she'll use those and get cleaner
>>
>>28496199
Tell her to use the bum gun more or shower after she takes a shit

>2011+5
>Still being content with just wiping shit off your body with only tissue paper

Fucking gross
>>
>>28496479
Same experience here.

Honestly it's sad but I think some people are just not taught to wipe properly when they grow up and never really play with their own butts so they don't realise how bad it cna be until someone actually tells them.
>>
Darling, I've been thinking about getting wet toilet paper, my bro says it feels a bit weird when wiping but its very clean and hygienic, what do you think? should I try?
>>
File: PoopChute.jpg (904 KB, 5733x3915) Image search: [Google]
PoopChute.jpg
904 KB, 5733x3915
Just become her personal toilet slave and clean her with your tongue after she has taken a dump.
>tfw no cute poopy gf
>>
File: technique.png (1 MB, 1617x905) Image search: [Google]
technique.png
1 MB, 1617x905
>>28497757
you can also just put a finger trough one piece of toilet paper and scratch everything out with it and then use the paper to get the shit of your finger, kinda like this
>>
>>28497819

No, that's a stupid idea.

She almost certainly won't connect it to a problem with wiping HER ass.

Trust me, being direct is the right move in this situation. No games.

Be a man. Do the right thing.
>>
>>28496337
And just wait until she sneezes...
>>
>>28497882
all these virgins in here dont understand that being upfront is the only way without pissing her of for weeks, by being upfront youll maybe make her pissed for a day
>>
>>28497918
i think people here rather underestimate how incredibly sensitive such a topic can be for a girl, it will make her feel insulted, disgusting, unhygenic, unattractive and all sorts of other stuff.
>>
>>28497963

That's just how it has to be.

The options are

1. Live with her stinking like shit

2. Tell her about the problem

3. Play stupid games trying to hint at the problem in some moronic way that will probably go over her head and confuse her

Part of being in a relationship is telling your partner when there's a problem.

Yes, it's going to upset her somewhat. Reality isn't always nice.
>>
seriously considering getting a bidet for myself now I didn't know they were so cheap. thanks r9k
>>
File: 1462345996533.jpg (252 KB, 1199x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462345996533.jpg
252 KB, 1199x1600
>>28496199
>not being a scatfag
>not licking her dirty asshole clean

fucking normie

>tfw no gf to lick her anus and eat her shit
>>
>>28496745
They have the least to do to be desired
>>
>>28496199
firstworldproblems needs a revival

has sex regularly -- complains about the poo smell
>>
why is no one telling this normie to go to /soc/
>>
>>28496199
lick it clean, you nincompoop
>>
>>28496199
How did you get a gf? Why are you asking this here and not a normie board?
>>
>>28496199
just talk to her senpai
>>
File: cheers.jpg (28 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
28 KB, 325x244
>>28499323

>nincom...poop

ahahahahaha
>>
>>28496199
Maybe she has a serious digestive problem
Maybe she needs to change her diet

Tell her to wash her ass in the shower
Shower with her and soap up your hand and then wash between her butt cheeks
>>
>>28496199
wipe her ass for her
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.