[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which religion can I join that allows me to kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1435395799165.jpg (172 KB, 414x619) Image search: [Google]
1435395799165.jpg
172 KB, 414x619
I want to die tonight but I need to go to heaven
>>
No I don't want to become suicide bomber
>>
>>28496048
Nice one, anon!

got anymore zingers like that one?

you'll find no peace in the afterlife
>>
File: 1448047786023.jpg (79 KB, 1234x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448047786023.jpg
79 KB, 1234x1024
>>28496070
Shit. Now I can't get my (you)s.
>>
whats wrong, i can listen to you?
>>
>>28496048
Tbh, if you accept Jesus as your saviour, and that God does exist. You should be okay. Just read to bible, find salvation. Might not even want to kill yourself by the end pal.
>>
In the traditional religion of mayan communities, anyone who'd die would go to hell (Xibalba) first where they had to proof they're worthy of going to mayan heaven (no particular name iirc). The only exceptions were people who died as sacrifices, mothers who died by giving birth, and suiciders. Those would go directly to heaven, as they were seen as holy. There was even a god specified on suicide up there called ixtab.

I had to research this stuff for a school presentation recently, hope this is as accurate as german sources say
>>
>>28496494
Tfw there is a suicide God
Any other religions with suicide gods anon?
>>
>>28496048
Join the military and try to get yourself killed. Then afterwards everyone who ever knew you will call you a hero lad
>>
I can't get up.
>>
>>28496769
You will die of old age before you die in the military dumb fuck its safer than shitposting
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.