[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to interact with normie co-workers? >At
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
How am I supposed to interact with normie co-workers?

>At work today
>Normalfag co-workers birthday is coming up
>Somebody hands out a giant birthday card
>It comes to me
>Start reading the card
>everyone has written down a fun little 'in-joke' type of message
>Realise I have to write something down
>Only interaction I have had with co-worker is when he pointed out the zit on my nose was bleeding
>decide to use it
>pick one of my spots and stain the blood/pus on the card
>write 'happy bloodday!'
>hand it to next person
>they get disgusted and scream 'ANON WHAT THE FUCK?'
>everyone finds out what I did
>get forced to pay for a new card
>get talked to by the manager for 'poor hygiene'

It was a joke. Do you guys have friends at work?
>>
>>28495805
i have to admit i kek'd heartily, i really hope this is a true story but i'm not convinced.

if this is a real question, i always just wrote something like "happy bday, have a good one" or something equally inane. don't feel compelled to go for some lame normie in-joke thing, they should just be grateful you're signing the card of someone you don't give a shit about.
>>
>>28496116
Everyone else had an in joke, I didn't want to seem autistic
>>
>>28496452
so to avoid looking autistic...you smeared blood and pus on a birthday card?

well at least you tried.
>>
>>28496806
yes...humor isn't autistic
>>
>>28495805
>pick one of my spots and stain the blood/pus on the card
Wow I completely missed this when I read your post and was just about to write a post in defense of you due to their overreaction.

But yeah after seeing that part, they're more than justified.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.