[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here get intense feelings of self-loathing in big bursts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1441642591198.png (92 KB, 245x242) Image search: [Google]
1441642591198.png
92 KB, 245x242
anyone here get intense feelings of self-loathing in big bursts? everything you've ever done wrong hits you left and right
>>
>>28495338
That is manic depression 101
Ive been diagnosed and its shit
i ho hours maybe even a day feeling like god im doing good and imliving my life and im happy,
then suddenly i dont wanna get up life is futile and i wanna sleep of just sit doing nothing till my life is over and this weight of living leaves my body
>>
>>28495390
do you have delusions as well? i feel like sometimes im much better than i really am, and the self loathing phases are just reminding myself that i am not as good as that, that im much worse, if that makes sense
>>
>>28495606
Yep highs and lows
like driving a car down a highway in the sun, wind licking your face and rushing through your hair...
the
a brick
hurling through the windscreen

Get help immediately you dont wanna leave it almost 3 years like me kinda fucked up alot of my uni...
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 82644.png (162 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 82644.png
162 KB, 320x239
>>28495338
Some OC for you keep in there OP
>>
>>28495390
>diagnosed with pddnos add and depression many years ago
>look up manic depression
>every single trait applies to me without failure
panic

so, what, i'm just a spergy bi-polar cunt?
>>
>>28495338
A couple of hours ago I was just thinking about why I'm so useless and can't hold down a job for longer than 6 months. My entire life is basically everything I want being inches from my grasp but still out of reach. I'm tired, Robot's. When does the circle end?
>>
>>28495338
thats when i play vidya and stop eating
>>
>>28497369
>>28498229
>>28496029

get help its hard took me a few months to care about myself enough to do it but i did, recommend 10/10
>>
>>28495751
mmmmmmm yummi
>>
File: ( spoons rattling ).png (212 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
( spoons rattling ).png
212 KB, 500x350
>>28495338
i'm here fellow, brot

every time i see a white family in public im remind that i'm a biracial abomination whats worse is im part white so i feel twice as cucked

the feel is so strong that i just stop breathing
>>
>>28495338
yep. To be fair I have feelings of self-loathing most of the time, but I often have periods of really intense self-loathing. I'm having one of those right now actually. I screamed at my parents that I wanted to die at breakfast this morning actually.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.