[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /smallpenismasterrace/? Reminder that Classical artisans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 443x332
Who here /smallpenismasterrace/?

Reminder that Classical artisans considered large Frankenstein penises to be gross, beastly, freakish and comical.

Small penises were considered the epitome of male purity and perfection
>>
But that was that culture, and this is this culture, and this culture says small cocks are comical. Past cultures are irrelevant
>>
>>28495120
small penises are associated with being more godly and less attached to the animal world. large ones are the opposite.

now think about which race has the biggest cocks and acts most like animals.
>>
As far as the statues go, they just made the penises small so they don't draw unnecessary attention from the sculpture itself.
>>
>>28495147
>>28495144
Both wrong. Their culture was to be at least mostly naked in public and large genitalia on glorified art would discourage some from doing so.
>>
David was Jewish, yet in that statue he is depicted with his foreskin.
>>
Im pretty sure theyre just flaccid you autists
>>
Not exactly, just small flaccid penises. You can't tell if a statue is a grower or a shower.
>>
i want to own a sculpture of a male with ideal classical proportions to grope f a m. i once groped a sculpture of a suffering saint sebastian lying down, arms bent behind his head kind of pose. it felt so nice. i fell in love with so many statues already i just wish i could touch and look at them all day long. i can't even imagine any sculptor who created such perfect forms could not fall in love with their own creations.
>>
>>28495147
any they wont get knocked off as easily
>>
is this supposed to be small? mine is like this and it's 6inch when erect

flaccid size doesn't mean anything
>>
>>28495144
Gorillas have like 1 inch dicks
>>
>>28495081
>a small dick cuck tries to recover his ego
Actually small dicks are associated with genetic disorders, lack of growth hormone(which is associated with low IQ), and hormone disruptors. Also mentally retarded people have low testosterone, can't get laid, and have small dicks
>>
Big penises really are gross and impractical though

Medium is best
>>
>>28496380
What is a medium penis.
>>
9-12 inches at least
>>
>>28496425
medium sized
>>
>>28495120
Classical society is far superior to ours degenerate one.

Without theirs ours wouldn't exist
>>
>>28495120

hello relativist cuck, virtuous cultures are always superior to degenerate ones, if you didnt make the math, we are degenerating rapidly on every level but the independent technology, which would have been to this level no matter modern or traditional world.

stupid ass
>>
>>28496024

You forgot about the niggers, so that's totally irrelevant. Learn to be intelligent or something, it is very lacking in this board. Intelligence. Yes. Are you scared of being fedora tipped? Is that why you can't come up with anything that makes sense?
>>
>>28495081
>tfw you'll never be that aesthetic
>>
>>28497158
bacteria are far superior to our multicellular form

Without them we wouldn't exist
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.