[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4th live streamed an hero of the year. 2016 shaping up to set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: r99.png (313 KB, 749x557) Image search: [Google]
r99.png
313 KB, 749x557
4th live streamed an hero of the year.

2016 shaping up to set a record
>>
>We're waiting

lol, 4chan.

This is funny now, but eventually it will get old when everybody is acting like that. The same thing happened to atheism.
>>
>>28495031
where can someone find these videos?
>>
If it was a man it wouldn't even be in the papers.
>>
>>28495150
If it was a young man they would

But yea
>>
>>28495031
video of any of them?
>>
>>28495150
Everone knows and agrees with this repaeting it everytime it's relevant is super annoying and makes us sound like whiny piss babys let's not sink to the sjw's level.
>>
>>28495327
>If it was a young man they would

Nah. Maybe if he was younger than 12, because at that age, boys are basically girls.
>>
Good. I hope we get more people to do it.
>>
>>28495031
he gave the name oh the man that reped her before jumping, i bet is a muslim
>>
was this posted here?
>>
Wait, isn't that the girl that threw herself under a train in Paris ?
Read that in the news
>>
Just went on periscope, some mid twenties roastie whore was showing her giant negro nips and the stream had about 6k viewers. At least half of the streams are blacks
>>
>>28495031
Woman discover a new way of getting attention
>>
>19
>lived near Paris
>molested
>wanted to throw herself in front of a train
wasn't there a girl like this who posted a thread on r9k a few months ago?
>>
File: 1462577468510.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1462577468510.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>>28495031
THIS SHIT WASN'T EVEN A FUCKING STREAMED SUCIDE. YOU SEE NOTHING OTHER THAN THE SCREEN GOING BLACK AND SOME STUPID FUCK PICKING UP HER PHONE!
>>
>>28497138
where can I watch senpai
>>
>>28497164
www.liveleak.com/view?i=130_1462998393
>>
>>28497175
thanks bb, it was dissapointing but thanks for the effort
>>
>>28495031
what an hero
nice to see 4chan making the news again that isn't feminist word puke
reminds me of the good old days
>>
Anyone have the video of the girl who was raped on Periscope?
>>
What is Periscope?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.