[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave the house first i highly don't suggest this >got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13
File: 6545465.jpg (790 KB, 3192x1760) Image search: [Google]
6545465.jpg
790 KB, 3192x1760
>leave the house
first i highly don't suggest this

>got pulled over because my dads fucking SUV is tinted so dark you can barely see out
>he has a permit for darker window tint from his eye doctor because of seizures
>im nervous as fuck they'll think im a drug dealer or something and shoot me dead
>give the cop my license and the registration while i was visibly shaking
>he said "why are you so nervous"
>say "im just nervous sir, I've never been pulled over" fucking studdering the whole time
>tells me he stopped me because the window tint is too dark
>tell him its my dads car and he has a permit for it from his doctor
>show him
>he says that only applies to him while hes driving HIS car
>cop says im making him nervous and asks me to step out
>he frisks me while my hands tremble
>he tells me he thinks theres something illegal in the car
>another two cops show up and tear my dads car apart looking for i don't know what
>one gets in my face and asks "where is it, dont fuck with me kid ill ruin your life"
>stop talking because im so afraid of that one
>get 175 dollar ticket about an hour later and go home

seriously. don't leave your house.
it is not safe
>>
fucking pigs man
i get so goddamn nervous every time i see a cop car
they just lurk
they're so fucking sinister
i've been pulled over for speeding a few times and the cops are always such gigantic assholes
i hate seeing them posted up on street corners and stuff, just waiting
i don't even do anything illegal and i feel oppressed
>>
>>28494504
>He says that only applies to him while he's driving HIS car.

So what the fuck do you want me to do?, officer.

Take out all the fucking windows before I go for a drive to get my drugz????

At that point i'd probably get shot. Man, fuck american police.

Don't they have minorities to harass and brutalize
>>
Your beta rays are irradiating me OP
>>
>>28494624
Buy your own car like any 16 year old?
>>
>>28494735
When a perfectly good one exists??

Fuck off, pig.
>>
>>28494504
Clovis PD is a bunch of bored ass mayberry faggots.
>pull up alongside you on curb
>keep up with you
>suddenly flip a U back into traffic
>pulls you over for riding bike on the sidewalk
>stop you for just walking
>>
>>28494504
>Warwick NY cops

thats your problem

t. middletown resident
>>
>>28494504
This has happened to me

>WHY ARE YOU SO NERVOUS
>WHY ARE YOUR HANDS SHAKING
>SIR ARE YOU CARRYING ANY WEAPONS ON YOU

Maybe its because you fat fucks are hyper aggressive and just itching to either throw someone in jail, beat them half to death, or shoot them because you felt "threatened." And this is on top of the usual robot anxiety that comes with talking to a human.
>>
What are you supposed to do when a cop is riding your ass? Are you supposed to speed up because they have somewhere important to be? Or are they trying to trick you into speeding/
>>
>>28494607
I know man.

I've never felt protected when i see the police. Just afraid, now even more afraid
>>
>>28494816
I just change lanes and maintain my speed.
>>
Where do you guys live? I live in Texas, have been pulled over 4 times in my life (three for speeding, one was for a busted headlight) and each time the cop was friendly and a couple even chatted to me for a short while about the weather, hell I didn't even get tickets they all just gave me warnings and let me go on my way.
>>
>be me
>driving shitbox to work outta town down the highway
>large hill ahead, speed up to about 130km/h to make it over
>out of nowhere rcmp always chasin me
>they dont turn lights on but ride my ass for a minute
>all of a sudden slam their brakes and turn around
>>
>>28494816
I usually pull off onto another road and wait for them to move on before pulling back out. People say you have nothing to worry about if you aren't doing anything illegal but thats bullshit. They can ruin your day on a whim by claiming you have drugs or something in your car.

When they're riding your ass they're usually running your plates or trying to intimidate you into speeding. They have ticket quotas to meet.
>>
i've never had a bad interaction with a cop pulling me over (it's happened a bunch of times--i have a car from a state without front-facing license plates in a state that requires you to have them) and every time i just act like a normie and they never give me any grief

i have done this with bags of weed poorly hidden in the car

embrace white privilege
>>
>>28494880
fucking new york.

But i got pulled over by the state police i think. I was on the highway, but the car didn't have writing on it. It was a black expedition
>>
>>28494504
Start an exclusively white rap group.

Call yourselves WGA
>>
Cruzin Down da street in ma dad's 6Foh
>>
File: BS478.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
BS478.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
Just be white and slap one of these on your car and you will never get a ticket again. I got pulled over doing 105 in a 70 and he let me go with a warning.
>>
>>28494880
A small town in the south. Its so fucking corrupt here.

Small towns have huge police forces because everyone knows everyone from highschool and they want more buddies to work with. It's ridiculous to drive through a town of 5000 mainly old white people and count at least 4 cop cars going around. They spend most of their time sitting around doing nothing or pulling people over to generate revenue for the government so they can in turn be paid. I live along I-40 and most of the time they sit at the exits waiting for out of state people to be speeding slightly (people from out of state are less likely to fight it in court).

Last I checked there are currently 3 local policemen being investigated at this moment.
>>
File: yOrHKKS.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
yOrHKKS.png
8 KB, 261x359
>>28495017

>just be white
>>
>>28495112
i'm white and they still fuck with me all the time

don't be poor would be better advice

nice car, everything fixed, all your papers in order

cops see a beater and think
"i can get this guy for something"
>>
>>28495017
This'll probably work. The States seems to have a sort of neo-Norse attitude when it comes to warfare.
>>
>>28494504
You're lucky you weren't murdered. Cops are looking, begging, for any excuse to satiate their murder-boner.
>>
>>28495169
The only thing I have for them iz muh AK47
>>
File: aniexcitable.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
aniexcitable.png
830 KB, 792x792
>get pulled over for going 15 over
>have weed and a pipe in my car
>live in dirty south; my state has some of the harshest marijuana penalties
>cop pulls me over
>checks my ID
>asks why are there ashes along the side of the vehicle
>sheepishly pull out a pack of cigarettes (I was 16 at the time.)
>he was clearly expecting me to pull out some drugs and looks a bit let down
>"do you mind if i search your car?"
>"i-i'd rather you didn't, officer."
>he shrugs and leaves
got pretty lucky with that one
>>
>>28495169
Then they're likely to just take your shit un civil asset forfeiture. All they have to do is say the smell weed and then they can take whatever they want. Don't even have to charge you with a crime.
>>
>>28495017

Unless the guy pulling you over is an ex-marine and starts throwing acronyms at you while you shit your pants.
>>
>>28495187
There's a sort of warrior caste in the US made up of white men in military, law enforcement and corrections. It's a family profession generally everyone that you find in these fields has or had a family member in them already.
>>
File: madokacheeky.jpg (126 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
madokacheeky.jpg
126 KB, 492x492
>>28495362
>"I don't really like to talk about my service."
>>
>>28495378

>have large bumber sticker proclaiming your service
>i don't want to talk about it
>not suspicious at all
>>
>>28494777
>>pulls you over for riding bike on the sidewalk
Good, people who do this are assholes
>>
>>28495451
Yeah, better put them on the road so they can do 8mph and clog up traffic instead.
>>
>>28495486
Good, only normalfags drive anyway
>>
This happened to me a few weeks ago. I got pulled over by an undercover cop for not having my seat belt on. He said "you're kind of nervous" which I was because I had hot boxed the car the night before and was worried their was weed crumbs on the floor. In florida you get sent straight to jail for even the smallest crumb of weed. Anyways he goes to his car and runs my shit, comes back 15 mins later says I'm not gonna give you a seat belt ticket but since you're so nervous it probably means you have something to hide, so I'm going to need to search your vehicle. I consent and he goes through all my shit (but not my trunk?) and doesn't find anything and lets me go. Was a young punk ass cop too probably my age.
>>
>>28494812
they really do say that shit, verbatim. add: "is there anything else on you that you'd like to tell me about?"

ive encountered cops so often that ive become used to it, and they will still pull those lines even though im perfectly calm and obviously unarmed. "why are you so nervous?" how the fuck do i respond to that? any response warrants them to go down the rabbit hole of you being searched, called in, sat on the sidewalk for hours, etc. don't respond, and you are deemed hostile. you get the same treatment, albeit rougher. there's no way to win unless the cop is a genuinely cool dude.
>>
>>28495416
>it was a gift from my grandad, he'd be upset if i didn't put the sticker on. i don't like upsetting my grandpa, officer.
>>
>>28495540
>Consenting to a search
You're retarded.
>>
>>28495540
NEVER CONSENT.

Idiot. You're basically letting him go fishing.
>>
Daily reminder that people who smoke weed are FUCKING NORMALFAGS and need to FUCK OFF. This thread is about people being wrongfully harassed, not pieces of shit like you who deserve any punishment they get you on.
>>
File: sin city.jpg (36 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
sin city.jpg
36 KB, 720x480
>>28494504
From experience I can say I've only gotten tickets and warnings when I showed emotion. Let off completely if you act soulless. But you guys already knew that, and as robots the only time you would act alive is when something is bothering you. No wonder you guys never drive, dangers of driving not withstanding.
>>
>>28495557
"Well officer, what with all the innocent people being murdered in cold blood by your fellow officers lately, I think it's pretty reasonable to be nervous".
>>
>>28495578
>>28495565

If you don't consent they would just bring the dogs out to sniff the car, I've seen it happen.
>>
>>28495618
Bring the dogs, I don't consent to shit.
>>
File: 1444849256979.png (247 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1444849256979.png
247 KB, 576x432
>>28495650
watch out boys, we got a tough guy
>>
>>28495559

>grandfather gives you a bumper sticker celebrating a traumatic experience you refuse to speak of

You deserve to end up in jail with this kind of terrible lying.
>>
>>28495650
youre one of those fags who just waste cops' time by thinking youre above the law. let them search when you have nothing to hide, and if you do, you deserve to get punished for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
>knock on door
>its the bolis
>ask me if thats my car out front
>yeah its mine
>sandnigger tried picking up some little girl by a school
>the car sandnigger drove was same color as mine
>some idiot reported my car because its the same color and has out of state plates
>cop talking to me, he knows me from previous encounter
>he is friendly and normal
>other cop not saying anything, wearing cool guy shades and standing like cia in batman
>he goes to my car and looks in the windows, like hes gonna find something lying in plain sight

Fucking pigs leave me alone REEEEEE
>>
>>28495362

Well I'm actually an ex-marine so i would ber able to handle them.

Just tell him you were an 0311 in 2/8 echo and did a deployment to Sangin. Should be enough to shut him up.
>>
>>28495791
Is this satire? The laws specifically states I do not need to consent to a search. I'm not here to make life easier on a murdering psychopath. Call the fucking dogs.
>>
>>28494504
>dark tented SUV

you were done.
if you are a minority you are double done

Thanks to retarded laws and polices put in the place during the big 'war on drugs' they have to meet quotas in drug busts
They have top reach a set number to ensure they don't get cut in hours
This leads to the horror you suffered you could have been calm as ice and they still would have done what they did
Also have your dad take that ticket to the courts and fight it. They can't prosecute you for it. The car is his, if you live with him they can't do shit about it.
Hell he could likely press charges for discrimination
>>
>>28495828
digusting degenerate
>>
>>28495887
>Thinks I won't consent because I have drugs
Think again fuck nuts.
>>
>>28495821

please sir, tone down the racism and stop using the n word. this board is a safe space.
>>
>>28495777
>i never told anyone about the trauma officer, he thinks i did my tours of duty without any major incidents. please, i just want to get home and drink this 24 pack of beer
>>
>>28495618
Bullshit, that's just an empty threat.

And besides, The officer would get a pay cut and ridiculed by fellow offices for wasting everyones time bringing out extra units.

Bring the dawgs, bitch.
>>
File: 1439596942838.jpg (63 KB, 584x350) Image search: [Google]
1439596942838.jpg
63 KB, 584x350
>cop comes after me for speeding
>want to lose him before he catches up to me
>stretch of road with snow blown onto it
>oh shit slide across and keep going
>look back in my mirror at the cop
>my face when he slid off of the road

get fucked pig
>>
>>28495827

muh-reen

kill yourself, you little faggot.
>>
this is just american pigs.

americans are sad, angry little piglets in general. its worse when they are cops.
>>
>be white 26 year old, clean shaven professional
>go for a jog at night around my neighborhood to keep fit
>2 black cops put their siren on and tell me to stop
>they frisk me, tel me to get up against the car, etc
>feel humiliated as people driving by are laughing and pointing
>cops apologize and say they had reports that a clean shaven , blonde white guy was breaking into cars in the area.
>they let me go and drive off

this is bullshit. its just some reverse racial profiling shit black cops are doing now to get revenge for fergusson.
>>
I intentionally act suspicious when driving, Nothing funnier than wasting a cops time, refusing to let him search, waiting for back up units with K9 handlers, only to search me and find absolutely nothing haha
>>
>>28494911

this. ive been pulled over with an ounce of weed under the seat. cops are morons. you just need to be calm and talk to them like they were your dad or something.
>>
>>28495997
it's because we are just so bad ass, anon

the police are afraid of us
>>
>>28496032

>reverse racism
>reverse

You deserve it you dumb fuck.
>>
>>28496037
Sure you do kid. They don't need your consent and when they use the K9 they trained to act like they smell something, RIP your car as they rip it apart AND they don't have to pay for repairs.
>>
>>28496037
I'm slowly teaching my nephew to think of and refer to cops as murderers.
>>
>>28495923

If you're going to fo through the trouble of having the sticker just do the five minutes of research like >>28495827 so you can say some basic shit before you pull the "i don't want to talk about it" card.

It's not hard.
>>
File: 1446143975053.jpg (91 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
1446143975053.jpg
91 KB, 399x600
Am i more likely to get away with a warning if im white american or white british in america?
>>
>>28496136
Neither. You'll be lucky to get away with your life. Cops WANT to murder you.
>>
>>28496160
No but, would they assume im more or less trustworthy because of the accent
>>
>>28496188
You are not a cop, therefore you aren't even human to them. Hence their desire to murder you.
>>
>>28496132
They are man, always have been. It's just now we have cameras and can actually see how bad things are.

The police can't goe 3 weeks without shooting an unarmed kid in the back 24 times, and then planting a tazer on him to justify the cold blooded murder that just took place.
>>
>>28496231
Are you a nigger or what?
>>
>>28496188
yes
Only nogs have to worry about the police
>>
>>28496249
White as driven snow, I just know the nature of murderhogs.
>>
>Be American
>Get shot
But seriously though, the cops in most places are awful. Also, if he has this prescription tinting, does that mean no one else can ever drive the car for any reason? What the fuck?
>>
>>28494504
>talk to cop politely, saying Sir and Officer
>hand him all appropriate documents
>cop returns from his vehicle after 3 minutes
>"Just a verbal warning this time, but be careful out there"

every time
>>
>>28494816
You break check him and hope he hits you, thus guaranteeing you an early retirement and him an immediate termination.
>>
>>28496501
>brake check a cop
he'll think you're trying to crash his car

really great way to get shot
>>
>>28494504
>get 175 dollar ticket

So you killed them?
>>
>>28496701
Oh I'm sorry, that makes it sound like I'm advocating violence against police. I obviously wasn't. But in our present police state, a comment like that is enough to lock me up and probably kill me. This is the New World Order you asked for. Enjoy it, because it's just going to get worse. I know I'll enjoy seeing you normies and failed normies suffer, while I barely leave my house
>>
>>28496763
This guy is right you know, we all need to organize a coup as as soon as we get power launch all the nukes at israel
>>
>>28496763
you can live in heaven anon :^)

you just have to follow the rules ;^)
>>
>>28494624
Roll the windows down? Unless the windsheild is tinted too.
>>
>>28494607
>>28494504
>>28494758
>>28494812
found the niggers
original comment
>>
File: smoog pee pee.jpg (28 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
smoog pee pee.jpg
28 KB, 183x200
>have brother who is a county deputy
>literally never get tickets
feels good mang
>>
>>28495540
What? I thought weed is just a fine or something in Florida.. or at least in Miami its like that
>>
>>28497988
Pretty sure it depends on if it's decriminalized in the state
>>
So should I never consent for a search? What are the odds of them actually pulling dogs or something like that on me if I don't consent for the search??
>>
File: 89876416375984165.jpg (48 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
89876416375984165.jpg
48 KB, 444x444
What would they do if I have a bag of shredded lettuce or some other green matter in my glove compartment?

Would they have to run lab tests on it to make sure it's actually lettuce? Feels like a good way to waste their time.
>>
File: 1462903899475.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1462903899475.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
Cops are just Chads with guns. Remember that homeless guy from Arizona who was beaten to death? I'm sure they justified it by saying he was 'weird' (mentally ill) and didn't deserve to exist in society. When the uprising happens, they should be the first victims.
>>
>>28496892
found the cop
>>
>>28494504
Used to drive a 1980 Datsun 210 coupe
Had no windows, except for the front windshield
No dash, just the gauges, steering wheel and turn signal
No radio, heater, carpet, headliner
Only had the drivers seat, inside was totally empty
No doors and no trunk lid, did have the hood and bumpers, rear and front lights, no grill
It was my 6 miles to work and back car
Worked at night for UPS, while in school, took a bus to school
Got stopped at least once a week by Highway Patrol, Local Police, Sheriffs
Can' drive like this, illegal, really show me where
Went to court, even had the DMV examine it and give me the OK, ugly the inspector said but legal
Judge kept getting pissed at the police, told them to leave me alone
Loved that car, got great mileage, no body parked near me, moved away on the freeway, never got broken into, insurance was cheap

Go to court, bring Dad, get the case dismissed, ask the judge for a ruling, carry paperwork in the car
Next time give the police what they ask for and hand them an attorneys card if they want to ask you anything else, never, ever, speak to the police, even if you are the victim, never argue with a cop, fight it in court not on the street, get two dash cams, one front one back, will save your ass one day, put a small sticker on the front window, "you may be recorded with visual and audio equipment" this satisfies the requirement of notification, remember anything you say to a cop will be used against you, and whatever they write that you said, whether you did or not, is considered to be the truth and is evidence, never ever trust any type of law enforcement, they are not there to protect you

Watch this video:

https://youtu.be/6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>>28495557
>"why are you so nervous?" how the fuck do i respond to that?
I was being a smartass one time (probably a bad idea), and said "Because there is literally no way an encounter with a police officer could be a positive experience. At best, I leave it in the exact same state I entered it." The cop was kinda taken aback and just let me go after he ran my shit (I was going about 10 over).
>>
>>28494504
>why are you so nervous
Should have said you don't want to get shot by a trigger happy cop
>>
File: 1462848926306.jpg (32 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1462848926306.jpg
32 KB, 438x438
>>28494504
relevant pepe grenouille
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.