[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs of /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: bladerunnerbillboard.gif (945 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
bladerunnerbillboard.gif
945 KB, 245x245
What drugs do robots normally do? Lifelong sober here, wondering if you guys are any different.
>>
>>28494277
>defining yourself by something you don't do

cool story bro.
>>
>>28494277
i have family that work in alcohol and i smoke pot medicinally
>>
I'm partial to LSD myself
>>
>>28495888

I am a lifelong sober like OP too. I am thinking of doing LSD to potentially cure/help my likely case undiagnosed aspergers. I've heard good things, anecdotally speaking.
>>
>>28496033
You'll have a good time but it won't cure dick m8
>>
>>28494277
I don't do drugs a lot. I would do coke more if I had a connection.

used to smoke pot. not good if you're anxious.

I like LSD and i use mushrooms but not often -- mushrooms are hard, LSD is fun. both are important for personal growth in different ways.

did ketamine once. super fun, no side effects.

loves my beer.

coke is not good if you're an addictive personality. once you try it, you want more in like 30 minutes, but you never ever get as high on the same night. if you're a weak personality, you could ruin your life on coke.

good old beer is fine. stick to beer or a bit of whiskey. it makes you relax and speak your mind when you have a little. don't ever have a lot. you never need more than 4 drinks in a day. ever. a 6-pack is 2 nights of moderate drinking.

smoke pot if it doesn't freak you out.

experiment with psychedelics if you want to confront yourself, the light and the dark. be careful and choose people who genuinely care about you to trip with.
>>
>>28494277
Exclusively psychdelics. Don't drink alko or smoke pot.
Shaman here.
>>
File: 14a04aaae42.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
14a04aaae42.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
>>28494277
I never did any drugs. And at this point I'm too scared to try. I think I might kill myself somehow. Either by overdose or because of a bad trip, since I live in a high place, I might try to fly through the window or shit like that.
>>
>>28494277
Before anxiety took stronghold I enjoyed 2cb, LSD, shrooms, and cannabis indica / sativa.

Now I just use tobacco, mdma (infrequently), and alcohol.
>>
>>28496390
Oh lol and I still use opiates and benzos very occasionally, the latter of which is the devil..
>>
>>28496177
I'm surprised no-one has degraded your neo-shaman ass yet.

I'll give it a little more time...
>>
dude weed every day

alcohol monthly

dxm and mushrooms a few times a year (abused dxm heavily in high school)

that's it. if i wasn't trying to be a /fit/fag then i would be a trainwreck drinking, blasting off on dex all the time, etc. thr gym saved me
>>
I've done LSD, mushrooms and MDMA. A fair amount of coke and meth. That time of my life is well behind me. I used to smoke a ton of weed, but can't find any because no friends anymore. Hopefully Weedman keeps his damn promise. Now I just drink alot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.