[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people out there with friends and a gf >I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: frog.png (135 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
135 KB, 900x900
>There are people out there with friends and a gf
>I have nothing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28494149
you have us anon
fuckthisoriginalcomment
>>
What do you want is to do about it anon?
>>
I know that feel

Fucking normals man i hate them so much RRREEEEEEEEEEEE DIE YOU FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28494149
here is a (You) now off you go
>>
Typical so-called 'friends' are usually useless piece of crap.
Gf is usually 5/10, boring, boring sex.

Wouldn't recommend/10.
>>
>>28494149
Friends are fairly easy.
I mean, a robot won't be able to find a CLOSE friend who they can tell tstuff about themselves to, but getting sort-of-friends is just a matter of finding other people who like autistic shit.
Do it over the internet
>>
File: 1460801629976.jpg (100 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1460801629976.jpg
100 KB, 500x340
You think shit gets better with friends and a girlfriend? haha

Dude, you really need to go try it sometime.

Girlfriends are the last thing a dude who likes doing his own thing wants. Say fuck all goodbye to most of your hobbies and free time. Also say goodbye to relaxing and chilling as she will make sure you here about her gossip, bullshit, rants, and if you dont do exactly what she says she will tantrum and bitch.

Friends are boring, they dont like exactly what you like so you have to do this give and take tug of war shit on what you do.

Dude, seriously, it bites.
>>
>>28494203
Normie here i can confirm this
>>
>>28494149
Hey retard, have you ever thought about going outside? Have you ever done anything about your situation other than posting frogs?
>>
Robot who ascended (descended?) to normiehood here.
Girlfriends are shit and pointless and cause stress. Only upside is being able to fuck them, and even then it really isn't much better than masturbation. At least with masturbation there is no one there to judge you.

Focus on friends. It seems to be easier and my life was totally improved by having someone there I can actually rely on. Its basically the only thing that stopped me crying every day and made me want to go out and do things and stop being a fatass on 4chan all day
>>
>>28494149
Have you tried being yourself anon?
>>
>>28494214
It's been fucking YEARS since I had anything resembling real friends. I have a severe shortage of human physical contact and it drives me mad. Last night I dreamed I had a loving gf and before I woke up I hugged her so hard and it felt so good. Then she fucking kissed me on the forehead and I woke up TO THIS FUCKING WORLD MY MAN.

WHERE IS DAT BOI.
HELP ME, DAT BOI.

Also I had to choose street signs in the captcha and it was a picture of a fucking tree branch.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE even captcha is mocking me.
>>
>>28494322
>WHERE IS DAT BOI.
>HELP ME, DAT BOI.
Immediately disregarded for LITERALLY quoting tumblr "memes".

Also your filenames are awful
>>
>>28494289
Yes I'm being myself. But how fuck does it help when I have nowhere to go and meet people? I only meet girls in driving lesson and they never GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME AND I CAN'T ASK THEM OUT OR ANYTHING BECAUSE THE INSTRUCTOR IS RIGHT THERE AND THEY PROBABLY THING I SUCK ANYWAY.
>>
>>28494346
Ooooh you disregarded my post whatever should I do? You can shove your criticism up your ass, dude.
>>
>>28494382
Damn, that was hardcore!!!
Hardcore!!!!
>>
>>28494405
Just like your gay ass comment. "Disregarded". Do you think this is fucking reddit? Fucking faget.
>>
>>28494449
Damn! What a comeback!!!
Great job dude!!!!
>>
>>28494382
>>28494405
>>28494449
calm down, girls
>>
>>28494465
Yeah you got fucking annihilated. Now go cry to mommy you little BITCH.
>>
Alright
Look
You only have to do one thing, just one thing

Get a dog
>>
>>28494479
Ohhh! DamNN!!!
oh shiiiiit! Hahahaha! Damn wow!!!!
WOW!!
>>
>>28494484
Post proofs.

Oregano llama.
>>
>>28494526
Proof of what, exactly?
>>
>>28494553
Post proofs that having a dog helps you friends a gf. What kind of a douchebag gives baseless advice like this? Are you proud of yourself?

DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING YOU LITTLE CUNT?
>>
>>28494605
Well, the thing is, if you have a dog, you won't need a gf
>>
File: Fresh_OC_boi.jpg (280 KB, 1864x960) Image search: [Google]
Fresh_OC_boi.jpg
280 KB, 1864x960
>>28494322
>WHERE IS DAT BOI.
>HELP ME, DAT BOI.
O shit waddup.
>>
>>28494625
I'm only into humans, thanks.
>>
>>28494639
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT WADDUP?

THANK YOU DAT BOI.
>>
>>28494642
Animals are so much better, why would you ever want to fuck a human?
Fucking animals would solve a ton of problems
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.