[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embarrassing stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fuck off bitch.jpg (13 KB, 336x394) Image search: [Google]
fuck off bitch.jpg
13 KB, 336x394
Let's tell each other embarrassing stories. I'll start:
>be 24 years old
>at work walking down the hallway thinking about something
>19 year old qt coworker smiles and says hi
>frown, look at her and ignore her because I'm so in my head
>go into the bathroom
>see myself in the mirror
>realize have to most evil scowl on my face
>realize I must've looked like I wanted to kill her even though I was just daydreaming
>tfw from that day on she practically jogs away whenever she sees me

When will I stop being such a stupid fuck? Also this one, but I was like 13 so it's not as bad:

>girl classmate playfully kicks me in the ass
>kick back full force and hit her in the cunt
>she collapses and starts crying
>tell her not to overreact because she doesn't have balls there and doesn't know what true pain is
>her friends look at me like I'm insane while they try to comfort her
>all the girls and some of the guys ignored me for the rest of my high school days
>my only friends were people who didn't know that story

Oh well.
>>
>>28493960
bumpin for the stories
>>
>>28494483
bumpin again friends, tell me something
>>
>>28493960
pains me to see faggots like you given easy mode throwing it all away.
>>
>>28495026
What do you mean, "easy mode"?
>>
bumping one last time with an original comment post
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.