[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a robot out /r9k/ I had and still sometimes have certain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: images (3).jpg (3 KB, 164x196) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
3 KB, 164x196
Help a robot out /r9k/

I had and still sometimes have certain girls who seem to be fine with me stroking through their hair, their backs and cheeks in a somewhat passionate way, even sometimes holding hands of sorts when hanging out. And that despite not being close at all and just being friends.

They dont seem bothered at all and let me just do whatever but they also never talk about it.

Im fucking clueless on what to do because im a shitty lonely 22 y/o virgin who is unaware of almost everything woman related with this kind of stuff. And im not even a chad at all.

Any robots know what im talking about and who can relate at all? I just dont know anons.
>>
b-bump

surely someone can relate
>>
>>28493836
Well, what do you WANT to do?
>>
>>28494250
Cuddle, kiss i dont know, i just try real hard to signal her that i like her but without much succes
>>
File: 298.jpg (25 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
25 KB, 402x402
>>28494293
Well, you have been friendzoned. Probably quite some time ago.

I have the same issue with a girl I hang out with sometimes at university.
But that's hopeless anyways since she has a boyfriend already.
>>
J U S T. D O I T.
J
U
S
T. all of you stop being a pussy

D. If she lets you touch just try and stick it in
O

I. Your all putting it on a pedastel
T. And its fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1461331237897.jpg (19 KB, 316x350) Image search: [Google]
1461331237897.jpg
19 KB, 316x350
>>28494345
Must be the case then, no way a girl lets you just do your thing if she had something to lose or be afraid of

>tfw all my times with woman were like this

time to le kill myself
>>
Just fucking do it no big deal
What are you waiting for?
Jesus to say enough flirting niw stick your tongue in her mouth and then bust the semen on in or besides her ?

Just do it , flirting= try to stick it in the wet holes. Dont worry about premature, condoms take care of that I can tell ya
Wel good luck on DOING IT
>>
>>28494373
>just do it
>get your shit slapped in and labeled a pervert
>get to lose a friend as well

idk man, tough to call OP out on this, or anyone else really
>>
File: 1462340904313.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1462340904313.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>>28493836
Just accept the fact that she doesnt see you as threat and she'll never let you in on her

accept the fact youll die alone and miserable like most of us
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.