[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/R9KServer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ServerTown1.png (712 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ServerTown1.png
712 KB, 1280x720
After the fall of the /r9k/ MC server Land'o'Feels was created to fill the void. The server runs 1.9.2 with Spigot.

IP: 192.169.44.9:26094
Teamspeak: 184.59.19.70
Password available ingame.

The vast Land'o'Feels (Fela'Nent in the native language) is marked by two massive plateaus of ice. In the north frozen forests dominate the landscape. In the south the plains turn to savannah, then to desert. Legend claims that even further south lies a jungle island with an active volcano.
IP: http://192.169.44.9:26094
Teamspeak: 184.59.19.70
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/landofeels/

UPDATE:

Next up, Perms now run in the background and I've updated to Factions in order to manage Spawn control / safezones griefing etc. If you have any questions about how Factions works that can be found here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/factions.1900/

In addition to Factions we also have full DynMap and Factions DynMap support. The link for these can be found in the Message of the Day when you log in. The server is working hard to render the map right now, so if you experience any delays while it is rendering that may be why.

Let me know if there are any questions / concerns.

PS There is an overlay on DynMap for Cave Systems. Enjoy.
++There was a hate thread created about this server but the op was a troll or autistic each is up in the air.
>>
Is it pirate friendly or not faggot
>>
>>28493652
this always gets asked. no, it's not and the admin isnt sure if he wants it that way
>>
is there a suvival part of the server or is it all factions and stuff?
>>
>>28493770
If it always gets asked then why don't you include it in the OP?
>>
>>28493774

it's a pretty large map, so you don't have to join a faction if you don't want to.
>>
File: desert.png (1 MB, 2048x1020) Image search: [Google]
desert.png
1 MB, 2048x1020
>>28493807

we shall do.
>>
File: Lilith.jpg (52 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Lilith.jpg
52 KB, 480x480
>>28493633

One question: Is Lilith involved?

I don't want roasties in my server/
>>
>>28493903

no there are no roasties. this is a 100% autist server
>>
File: felanent.png (187 KB, 734x733) Image search: [Google]
felanent.png
187 KB, 734x733
here's a map of the server. it's 100% custom
>>
>>28493903
Thats not lillith
"Lillith" was a dude. also under the name, "april".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.