[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you doing your part to lower the wage gap? https://youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Are you doing your part to lower the wage gap?
https://youtu.be/9ilSeJ6B5ro
>>
>>28493582
>wastes half the day blithering in the toilet
>deserves a pay rise
>next day takes a year off to have a baby
>women bosses
>>
That's one of the most stolen high-shrink items at my store. We have never sold a single stick of that deodorant, but we run through the inventory like hot cakes.

Why are women such thieves?
>>
>>28493582
It doesn't exist just like the "1:2 women in college are rapped" statistic.
>>
Sperm has a lot of proteins, we should start donating it to the poor.
>>
>>28493582
What, by working fewer hours?
No you dip I need the money.
>>
There is no wage gap.

There is an earnings gap. Which is not the same thing.
>>
>>28494121
women are fucking casuals at everything they do, crime is no different
they don't have the audacity to rob a bank or kill a nigger, so petty shoplifting is how they vent their criminal urges
>>
she doesn't seem like a very good leader
>>
Why do people think they deserve a raise just for the amount of time they spent the? You do average work for 2 years you get average pay. Todd most likely didn't get a raise because of his cock and it's cute that girls think this is the reason.
>>
>>28493582
there should be a name for this shitty "attractive girl" humor
>>
>>28495208
we could call it shitty attractive girl humor
>>
>>28493582
man women are being totally brainwashed
wew
woman just ASK FOR THE RAISE
TAKE SOME PRIDE IN YOURSELF FUCK
IF TODD OR WHOEVER THE FUCK DOES THE SAME JOB AS YOU THEN YOU'RE GETTING PAID THE SAME
WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE COMPANY RISK A LAWSUIT OVER YOUR HOT MODEL ASS
>>
>>28493582
The wage gap is a myth perpetrated by the kikes.
>>
>>28495208
I can't fucking stand this shit either, it's so obnoxious
>>
>>28493582
So why should she get more than X just because she worked more years than him? Should a toilet cleaner take more money than a recently appointed CEO just because he cleaned sticky shit for 30 years?
>>
>>28493582
What's up with western females and those ridiculous manjaws?

She has a stronger and sharper jaw than most men i know.
>>
>>28496155

More BBC blowjobs = stronger jaws
>>
>>28493582
Wait ... it was an advert? ahahahhaHAHHAHHAHAHH
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.