[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw get neetbux >mfw spend it on books i dont read, netflix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>mfw get neetbux
>mfw spend it on books i dont read, netflix subscription, vpn and steam games
>3 years left till neetbux runs out so I'll have to get a job
>get a comfy job at a shop or something, get paid minimum wage no requirement needed.
>contributing almost nothing to society
>pirate so much media I'll still be a leech
>mfw im black and grin at /pol/ memeing about us "minorities" won't be by 2030 you can be sure about that.
>mfw /pol/ is right but it is like some autist screaming that everyone masturbates when people deny it, but he won't let go. Making a fool out of himself. White guilt isn't real, it's just us "minorities" already have the most power in society and manipulate whites into doing our bidding.

someone screencap this because you won't regret it
Bernie Sanders will win just because us blacks will it. We have took over. White genocide is real and I smile inside when a whitey calls me a nigger because his race is dying rapidly. A Muslim emperor by 2050. You guys are truly the last generation of white supremacy.

You awoken the monster that kills civilizations when you agreed to take African slaves. All a ploy to destroy the white man.
>>
Black Americans don't support Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: 1430425533319.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1430425533319.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>28493401
>it's just us "minorities" already have the most power in society

You're a tool of the illuminati. When your purpose of displacing the white middle class has been served, you'll be thrown into the ghetto with everybody else. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>28493401
>bernie sanders will win because us blacks will it
black people vote overwhelmingly for hillary over bernie
you're not actually black, 0/10
>>
americlaps won't vote for their best interest, they'll vote for who the media tells them to (clinton)

media > minorities > WHITE MEN FSDSJKDH
>>
>>28493427
the majority of black americans are still swayed by mass media much the same as white americans so they think they like hillary even though bernie is the obvious better choice
>>
>>28493477
>bernie sanders will win because us blacks will it

Correction: Black WOMEN vote for shillary

Women LITERALLY can't be trusted. They are all vapid whore cunts and there is nothing you can do. That is why a Muslim Emperor would be good for us, to keep the females in their place. Have them cover themselves 24/7 except for their husbands. This is a great solution because they no longer will be able to attention whore.

Arranged marriages will also be brought back to western civilization and taught to children as normal thing. This prevents women from competing with eachother to get chad.

We all have it sorted so don't worry.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.