[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fill me in on the deep web
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (624 KB, 699x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
624 KB, 699x400
Fill me in on the deep web
>>
https://youtu.be/6Vb9gxrjmm0
>>
>>28492873
lots of drugs and cp
>>
>>28492873
just like the normal internet but slower

also the only people interested in using it are underage edgy teenagers, middle class white drug addicts, and pedos
>>
>>28492938
holy shit

all teenagers should be gassed on the spot
>>
fbi honeypots await you there,even if you dont intend to do illegal things, beware
>>
>>28492873
4chan is on front of the deep web
>>
Is it illegal to use the deep web?
>>
>>28492873

watch out for those red rooms m8
>>
>>28493279

The deep web just refers to content that is not indexed on search engines. So it's probably not illegal if the content isn't.
>>
Just use it to buy drugs.

The rest of it sucks
>>
>>28493305
So how much legal content am I going to see
>>
>>28493414
all of lt
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/apr/29/fbi-hacking-computers-warrants-supreme-court-congress

we're boned ameribrahs
>>
>tfw have to go on teh deep web to access my bank account
>>
>>28492873
>boring shit
>cp
>boring shit
>not working link
>boring shit
>boring shit
>buying drugs
>boring shit
>boring shit
>not working link
>boring shit
>assassin(aka fake shit)
>boring shit
>boring shit
>not working link
>boring shit
>how to make drugs/weapons/anything
>boring shit
>boring shit
>boring shit
>not working link
>not working link
>>
Only useful if you're looking to buy illegal services (but too illegal and it's police; there are few legitimate poison-sellers and no assassins) or looking for CP.
>>
There's nothing interesting you can find on the deep web that you can't find on the clear web, except silk road equivalents for drugs. If you want drugs, this is your place. I find tor is more useful than actual deep web content for sensitive browsing etc.
>>
All of the good pizza is either hosted on incredibly slow websites or only available in private communities which require you to prove yourself to join.
>>
i don't understand deepweb pedo communities. if anyone from 4chan can stumble upon their deepweb community, how easy is it for authorities who are actively seeking the shit out???
the answer: too easy. those people are really sick. they don't care about the risk and it makes them look stupid. it's not stupidity, it's hunger.
>>
File: 1366541098144.jpg (42 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1366541098144.jpg
42 KB, 362x358
>go on some censored hidden wiki
>looks for sometihng
>WEE WOO WE DONT WANT YOU HERE
>>
It's pretty boring t b h, even in 'scary' drug sites it's basically Amazon but harder to use. Still, I wonder what sort of memes and in-jokes they have on pedophilia/snuff forums deep into the darknet.
>>
Pizza
drugs

Everything else is bullshit. Assassins, paypal accounts, all scams.
>>
Ight well deep web isn't as intriguing as I thought it'd be. Thanks people
>>
The deep web is kind of a meme. It's an alright place to find drugs, maybe firearms too. Not too much else though.
>>
>>28493845
nah guns are a scam too.
>>
>>28492873
Your email is part of the deep web. It's pretty broad and you're probably using the term incorrectly. I think you mean the darknet. The darknet is where all the edgy shit kids talk about happens. Onion sites are usually slow as hell. Lots of drug dealing, terrorism, pedophilia, and even snuff is there. I would never use anything on there personally. If you want to get high just get some weed. If you're a pedo or an edgelord you shouldn't exist
>>
>>28493549
This is pretty accurate, just needs a few more broken links.
>>
>>28493953
I was scared of the bot not allowing me to post but yes I agree
>>
>>28493939
So what's the difference between deep web and darknet?
>>
>>28493939
I am neither. Just curious.
>>
>>28494015
It was explained in the comment you replied to. Deep web: things protected from general public on the internet by passwords and such, like your e-mail. Dark web: Hidden links to buying drugs and such on the internet and some other illegal stuff. It's pretty boring even though the stories make it seem like the ''cool'' place of the internet.
>>
>>28494272
More like:

Deep web: Content that is not indexed by search engines.

Dark nets: Networks that are generally closed.

Neither of these inherently involve criminal activity, but they can be used for it.
>>
>>28494445
>>28494272
>>28494015
I think the better term should be "clandestine" rather than deep or dark. It conveys what were talking about here. Illegal or taboo
>>
>>28492873
I got into the seventh layer of a dark shell system which is where corrupted AIs are said to roam. You can try talking to them and they're eerily human, of course they quickly vanish after you contact them.
>>
>>28492873
Before Silk Road got canned, my friend ordered molly and opium from it. He's also the one that introduced me to 4chan.
>>
>>28494626
That chart is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>28494612
That's retarded. We are taking about the deep web.
>>
TorGirls is prime. In calls and out calls.
>>
>>28494704
we're talking about a specific part of the deep web. This isn't about email accounts or deleted twitter pages. I'm sure OP meant the "creepy" parts
>>
companies use it for sensitive documents and as an access point to their intranet. most of it is just undocumented mundane shit.
>>
>>28493914
i bought a pistol from evolution before it went down
>>
>>28493939
this newfag has literally no idea what he's talking about
>>
>>28493720
are u stoopid
>>
>>28496086
no you don't
Password protected emails are part of the deep web nigger
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.