[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Why are you always so quiet, Anon?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1462989052610.jpg (201 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1462989052610.jpg
201 KB, 1280x960
>"Why are you always so quiet, Anon?"
>>
>>28492512
I do not speak Ukrainian
>>
>>28492512
>Y-you too
Seriously though: Does anybody really ask that question? Maybe I also just look so boring, nobody would even bother asking me that question...
>>
>>28492546
A girl did once. Froze my fucking blood. Fucking normies do not realize how humiliating this thing can be.
>>
>>28492546

Absolutely, at least they did in high school
>>
Imagine how great it would feel to pull out a fully loaded M&P 9 Shield and fire the first bullet into the brunette qt's monolithic forehead, watching her face twitch in confusion for the last split second of her life, before aiming at the blonde girl's arm and firing again. She starts to run, screaming in pain, but you shoot her again, once in each leg, and she is on the ground trying to crawl away. You walk up and slam the pistol into her voice box, crushing her screams. Then you lock the door, and unzip your pants, pulling out a knife. This is going to take a while.
>>
>>28492512
Those girls are Ukrainian. They wouldn't be asking that question. They would ask me instead to ship them over to my country.
>>
>>28492512
> These are average European high school girls.
> I was born an American manlet.
>>
>>28492751
> These are average Eastern European high school girls.
fix'd
in Southern Europe they're ugly as sin
>>
>be 16 yo shy eurofag
>first day in new school
>first break, sit beneath group consisting of 2 scene girls and one stacy, they all chat and I just listen
>suddenly, stacy turns to me: "Anon, are you one of those guys who never say anything?"

she was half american so I forgive her
>>
girls feel like a different fucking species to me i dont really know how to communicate to them
>>
>>28493017
just talk like they are boys or traps or childeren what ever gets ur dick up
>>
>>28492842
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah yeah because there's not enough mongrel turk, arab and african in their blood for you
>>
>>28492512
>ukrops
POSHLI V ZADNITSU PIDARASI! NATSISTI! UBIJTSI!! VAS VSEH NUZHNO UNICHTOZHIT, SUKI!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NU TAK YA KAKOI, VSE ESCHE TIHIY? VALITE VALITE VALITE RAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Just thinking about stuff.
>>
>>28492546
>Maybe I also just look so boring, nobody would even bother asking me that question...
Yes, I even had some stacey (although she was an ugly one) insultingly say "Are you a hermit?" directly to my face.
Then you have all the normies saying "WOW HE CAN SPEAK!?? WOW LMAO DUDE WOW" when you speak up just once. Its a never-ending cycle.
Thank FUCK for alcohol.
>>
>>28492512
Because in your country, shitskins like me are not protected by law.
>>
>remove headphones
>"What did you say?"
>>
>>28492512
I once got caught eating raw goldfish out of a department store aquarium as a child. The employee told my parents they had to pay for the fish I ate.

"This ain't no Red Lobster smorgasbord!" he screamed, snapping his index finger in my dad's face, chastising him.

My dad calmly paid for the fish I ate then took me by the hand, leading me back to the fish tanks.

"Son...' he started, "if you're gonna cause mayhem, do it right."

He then crossed his eyes menacingly while twisting his face into a demented half grimace, half smile while defecting ferociously in his underwear and shaving his head into a Mohawk with a battery operated Wahlt trimmer. I was so scared. Who was this man?

Tipping over the wall of aquariums with superhuman strength, my father let out a shrieking war-cry as they shattered on the floor, fish flopping everywhere, water pouring in every direction down the aisles.

The same employee who charged my dad for the fish I ate earlier, came running toward us, a sawed-off shotgun in his hand, and murder in his eyes.

He accidentally slipped on the broken glass and pools of water on the the tiled floor, landing on his back, inadvertently discharging the shotgun into his skull, killing him instantly.

I'll never forget how it all seemed to happen in slow motion, and how deeply disturbed the look on my father's face looked, especially once he started eating the deceased clerk's brains off the ground like a starving raccoon.
>>
>gotta preserve my singing voice aha
This is normally my go to response in this situation, the shitty attempt humor detracts from the original point
>>
Literal opposite of me. I'm a loud cunt. I just want a loud, tall gf like my oneitis.
>>
>>28492695
You're fucking twisted.
I want to hug them.
>>
>>28492512
*pushes you away*
I have a gf.
>>
>>28492546
I was asked that by some rather attractive cunt. I always used to shout at her in P.E. for being a useless piece of shit, so I don't really know what she was on about.
>>
File: 1456512549055.jpg (45 KB, 728x635) Image search: [Google]
1456512549055.jpg
45 KB, 728x635
>>28492512
I just answered with "I don't know". Some bitch once asked if I talk and I just nodded. Felt like retard
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.