[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RED FLAG FOR WOMEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: red-flag.png (37 KB, 1050x1150) Image search: [Google]
red-flag.png
37 KB, 1050x1150
>she likes to be dominated, degraded, or is attracted to assholes

>unnatural hair color

>she doesnt believe in gettined married or isnt interested in dating someone she likes so she can play the field

>piercings anywhere other than ears

>she doesnt take accountability for her actions and always finds a way to shift the blame on you

>she sends sexy pictures to people she barely knows or shes constantly wearing revealing clothing in public showing off her tits or ass

>has tinder, a reddit account, goes on dating apps and websites and other examples of this. having facebook isnt that bad, but still isnt a positive.
>>
File: 1462876316281.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462876316281.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>28492499
that... wouldn't happen to be a modern woman?
>>
>>28492499
Cool your jets neckbeard.
>>
literally every woman likes to be dominated and degraded
>>
>>28492499

>she likes to be dominated, degraded, or is attracted to assholes
Not me, I prefer to dominate.
>unnatural hair color
Nope.
>she doesnt believe in gettined married or isnt interested in dating someone she likes so she can play the field
I prefer to stick to one person and one person only.
>piercings anywhere other than ears
Never had a piercing (apart from my ears when I was little)
>she doesnt take accountability for her actions and always finds a way to shift the blame on you
If someone can't admit they're then you should stop talking to that person immediately.
>she sends sexy pictures to people she barely knows or shes constantly wearing revealing clothing in public showing off her tits or ass
I've never sent sexy pictures to anyone and I dress normal in public, I never wear skirts.
>has tinder, a reddit account, goes on dating apps and websites and other examples of this. having facebook isnt that bad, but still isnt a positive.
Okay I have a reddit account, but only for video game sub-reddits, the rest of reddit is pure shit.
>>
File: 1462959020327.png (299 KB, 900x496) Image search: [Google]
1462959020327.png
299 KB, 900x496
>>she likes to be dominated, degraded, or is attracted to assholes
>waah why dont women want nice guys like myself
>>unnatural hair color
>le tumblr meme
>>she doesnt believe in gettined married or isnt interested in dating someone she likes so she can play the field
>le conservative /pol/ meme
>>piercings anywhere other than ears
>le tumblr meme
>>she doesnt take accountability for her actions and always finds a way to shift the blame on you
>says the nice guy who thinks he's entitled to a girlfriend
>>she sends sexy pictures to people she barely knows or shes constantly wearing revealing clothing in public showing off her tits or ass
>le conservative /pol/ meme
>>has tinder, a reddit account, goes on dating apps and websites and other examples of this. having facebook isnt that bad, but still isnt a positive.
>le angry r9k frogposter meme
Is any part of your personality NOT derived from using 4chan?
>>
>>28493010
Fuck off tripcunt.
>>
File: 22.png (13 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
22.png
13 KB, 300x250
>>28493090
Haha no I won't fuck off Anon.

Here's a Flowey for you.
>>
>>28493090
Nice response cuckfag
>>
>>28493111
>>28493136
Fucking normies.

Go back to /soc/.
>>
>>28492499
Well. Marriage is fucking cringey and cliche, and it's an absurd social construction and outdated religious tradition that has no place in a modern and secular society. It costs a ridiculous amount of money, both for the wedding itself and the divorce that like 50% of all married couples gets at some point. I'm a woman who never wants to get married, but exactly how does this make me less suited for a monogamous relationship? The fundament of any relationship is trust, and trust is not measured by willingness to oblige to social norms and ancient shittier traditions.
>>
>>28492916
1 or more of these things describe most women

>>28492935
go douche yourself roastie and come back when youre fresh

>>28492952
not all of them

>>28492957
good for you female now fuck off to reddit and get your attention there

>>28493010
a lot of women dont like guys who are submissive, why would i want a girl who is submissive and acts like she isnt good enough for me

unnatural hair color is a ploy for attention if youre over the age of 18.i udnerstand a little girl dying hair colors for fun but not a grown adult

im not even conservative, why wouldi want to play games with a girl who isnt serious

piercings show a rebelious nature

everybody is entitled to a partner, girls are handed one while guys have to work hard compared to females for one. you ironically calling me a nice guy means nothing

still not conservative

youre on r9k

and personalites existed before 4chan.

>>28493179
thats why i said or doesnt date bf and gf. and no it isnt absurd, it doesnt havent to be and often isnt religous, secular has nothing to do with it. it doesnt cost a ridiculous amount of money, people make it cost a ridiculous amount of money. marriages save money in taxes actually. divorce is shit, thats a reflection of modern society not marriage. marriage makes absolute sense when you want to have children. thats the healthiest way to raise a child. not wanting marriage shows you dont believe in the possibilities of success and focus on negatives, or are a whore and dont want to be held down. on your last point, marriage is a represnetation of trust and dedication.
>>
>>28493671
>>28492957

what i mean by unntatural colors by the way is like the neon blue green red pink silver colors

i dont give a fuck about dying your hair an unnatural color to your own hair as long as its a human hair color
>>
>>28493671

Stay mad bitter lonely virgin
>>
File: falconhoof.png (132 KB, 230x293) Image search: [Google]
falconhoof.png
132 KB, 230x293
>open catalog
>click on this thread
>mfw it isn't about communism
>>
The only red flag that matters:

Distant or absent father figure.

Literally every other red flag can be worked around, but a woman with unresolved daddy issues is undateable.
>>
>>28493711
lol thats all you got reddit?
>>
File: cc.jpg (67 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
67 KB, 480x640
>she has tattoos
>she has piercings
>she's over 115 lbs
>she's the daughter of a single mother
>she's almost 30 and suddenly interested in you
>>
>>28492499
>She's white

origigigigigigigigigigi
>>
>>28492935
>calling someone necbeard on r9k
>>
File: SHAKABRAH.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
SHAKABRAH.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>she exists
of course that comment isn't original
>>
>>28493671
>representation of trust and dedication

>"i love you so much baby, that i want you to sign a legal binding document forcing you to stay with me or forfeit half of your material wealth to me. We're so cute together XD"
>>
File: 1.jpg (150 KB, 1280x605) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
150 KB, 1280x605
>she's a vegetarian
>she's a vegan
>she has pictures where she's holding up her cat and the cat is completely uninterested and looks miserable
>she tries to talk over you and other people vagterrupting
>>
>>28493854
yeah thats the thing i should have added, get a prenup agreement and the rules on alimony have to change for modern day. getting half made sense when women werent even allowed to work or go to school and were almost completely dependent on her husband or her family
>>
>>28494009
>"i totally trust you baby, but before we do anything i need you to sign this get-out-of-marriage free card in case you fuck my shit up. Still love you tho <3"
>>
>>28494048
the right will understand and say yes. if she doesnt then she isnt the right girl
>>
>>28494194
Eh sure. I guess we'll agree to disagree
>>
>>28493671
The healthiest way to raise a kid is by being consistent, patient and emotionally stable. Being hooked to someone on the paper does not alone make you qualified to raise children. As I said, as much as 50% of marriages ends in divorces, that are known to be stressful and traumatizing to children. People fuck up their children because they are retarded in the first place.

>not wanting marriage shows you dont believe in the possibilities of success and focus on negatives, or are a whore and dont want to be held down

Marriage is a manifestation of naivitivity and lack of rational thinking, who wants that in a partner? Who seriously believes that their relationship will last forever when statistics are so obviously crushing the myth of everlasting love? Of course I hope my relationship will last to the day one of us dies, and of course I want to be faithful to the man I have chosen to share a monogamous relationship with, but I do not believe that getting our names on a paper makes any fucking difference for our relationship. Choosing to be in a monogamous relationship together is a representation of trust and dedication, marriage is about as rationally retarded as baptisms.

Also, tax benefits? A lot of things gives you tax benefits without possibly resulting in you becoming economically and emotionally ruined.
>>
>>28492957
Hi, Kelly
>>
How high does a girls number have to be to:
not be gf
not marry
>>
>No bangs
>Short hair
>Body hair

Thats it rly.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>28492499

This post pretty much sums up my last girlfriend and the girl that I am currently dating
>>
>>28492499
Red flags for betas:
>Believe their opinions matter

That's about it.
>>
File: tomokojustkillme.jpg (9 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
tomokojustkillme.jpg
9 KB, 279x181
>>28492499
>she's truly happy or content with her life
>she's never had drug problems and/or a major mental breakdown
>she doesn't drink
>>
What amazes me is how you faggots are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to attractiveness and desirable qualities, yet are more picky than most fucking Chads. How??
>>
>>28495677
You can choose between two dishes? Just choosing, you can't eat it, so you won't be paying it either. What do you choose? The best one I'll offer you, of course!
>>
>>28492935
That dude is just cool as fuck.
>>
>>28495677
You have to let the absurdity wash over you to get the most out of these people. Just enjoy the robots.
>>
>>28495758
That would make sense, but the term "red flag" somehow implies that it makes a woman under someone's standards.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.