[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-11_19-05-32.jpg (59 KB, 1068x598) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-11_19-05-32.jpg
59 KB, 1068x598
Guys, is the girl legit or not?

Seems like marriage material finally found.
>>
>>28492218
> shoulders showing
> that cleavage
> marriage material

Not for me tbqh fampai
>>
>>28492218
Who is she mate?
>>
>>28492322
She is Evalion.

You can see vids here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w8I2bfCm4c
>>
>>28492218
Legit what? She's an attention whore like everyone else, on she wants the attention of the pol crowd this time.
>>
>/pol/ tier opinions start becoming more and more socially acceptable
>women start pandering to these views for social acceptance.

yes.....

YES
>>
>>28492218
Does she have a lazy eye or something, looks like her pupils are pointing two different directions in OP's pic.
>>
>marriage material
well
>cheats on her boyfriend
>makes attentionwhoring internet meme videos
>shills them on multiple boards in threads like this one
>>
It is more important that you are independent and have the ability to live in complete solitude rather constantly dwell in this desperation.
>>
File: laugh.png (230 KB, 248x234) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
230 KB, 248x234
She's a shill, her boyfriend writes her scripts too.
>>
She is a shill she has a German vegan boyfriend who writes everything
>>
>>28492437
I have heard people write her scripts.

The thing i find odd is that the whole YouTube channel was perfectly optimised as soon as it was created. Everything has been done to a good, or great level of optimisation.

In the real world, someone starting a YouTube channel from scratch surely would not have achieved something to this level of quality?
>>
>>28492479

With a lot of preparation, and a strong idea of what you want the channel to be, you definitely could achieve this level of quality.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.