[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have beehive under porch The bees keep slamming into my window.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1462492268336.jpg (7 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
1462492268336.jpg
7 KB, 267x189
>have beehive under porch

The bees keep slamming into my window.
>>
File: Daggerfall.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>28492115
Gas the kikes-- I mean bees.. Heh heh..
>>
>>28492115
Dude I'm envious. I have had some flies or bees buzzing around my house for months. Never see any bugs. Can't tell if blind, beehive in attic, or going insane.
>>
>>28492115
Perfect, if you leave some hive containers around you can ensure that no one bothers you ever again.
>>
Throw a firework under there and enjoy the show.
>>
>>28492115
Lighter and deodorant. Post results.
>>
>>28492242
I'd do this, but will some come and chase me? I don't want to be attacked by a ton of bees.
>>
>>28492115
use a hose but do it on the roof
i had the same problem last summer
>>
>>28492115
>bees
The closest things to real hip hop in nature?
Try having wasps five feet away from the van you live in (that can't even move because broken)
>>
don't kill bees :-(
see if you can call a bee keeper and they'll take em away for free
>>
>>28492379
bees are the niggers of the insect world

they are enriching op's life and he cant even handle it
>>
>>28492439
Bees aren't niggers. They make honey and pollinate things. Just don't fuck with them and stay away from their hive (literally their home with their entire family) and they leave you alone.

People who hate bees are retarded children.
>>
>>28492503
well my home is a lot bigger and more important

bees can fuck off
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.