[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fuck a fatty or >remain virgin What would you choose, r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: what.png (10 KB, 360x387) Image search: [Google]
what.png
10 KB, 360x387
>fuck a fatty
or
>remain virgin

What would you choose, r9k?
>>
>>28492089
I've made my choice, that's why I'm only 3 years away from wizard status.
>>
>>28492089
How fat are we talking about?
>>
>>28492089
Depends on what you mean by 'fat', if she's busty I'd fuck her but if she's like above that I wouldn't even consider.
>>
>>28492089
fuck a fatty

Even Chad fucks fatties
>>
>>28492089
Depends how fat. If you mean the fat takes away from her appearance, no.
>>
>>28492089
i would just fuck a really attractive girl by beeing myself you idiot why do you even post here if you dont try virgin garbage
>>
>>28492089
There's a third choice. Chubby asian.
>>
File: dndh.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dndh.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>28492089
I assume OP meant fatter than this right? Or as much fat but shorter?
>>
Fuck a fatty. Short, chubby girls are fucking cute anyway. Wouldn't fuck an obese chick though.
>>
>>28492120
This is pretty important. My gf is fat but only single belly fat, I don't think I could have gone for a multi-roll fat girl
>>
>>28492089
I'd fuck a fatty without a second thought. How do I make they want to fuck me
>>
>>28492636
I think he meant fatter than her. I would bang this Latin cutie senseless
>>
>>28492837
Think she's British her name's ashely graham but I only posted her as an example bc I've seen people on r9k call girls less fat than her too fat
>>
>>28492089
>remain a virgin
what's the problem with that? no way in hell i'm sticking my dick in a tub of lard just to gain some social title. i won't lose my virginity unless it's worth it
>>
>>28492089
I know people naturally have standards and don't want a fat girl(and not a busty little piece of ass like >>28492125 is referring to)

but fat girls are fucking wonderful. You can fuck them in your car like the animals they are and they won't say a god damn word about it because they understand their place in your life, they know that they need to work immensely harder than any cute little skinny white girl so they get kinky as shit and they COMPETE for dick. You can fuck them and send them on their way and they will fucking LEAVEEEEEEE

You fuck a skinny girl and she wants to hang out and talk about her and her boring dumb useless fucking retard life and it's just like no, stop talking right fucking now you series of fucking holes, everyone's sick of it.

Fat girls are 10/10 on an /r9k/ scale and not because they are pretty, but for every other reason you could possibly think of.

You love to get drunk? Your girl sits there and goes ummm anon? maybe you could like...not drink any more tonight

A fat girl would be chugging beers with you and asking your bitch ass to keep up.

Love smoking weed? How the fuck do you think those girls got so big in the first place man.

Love to fuck all the time? Nigga, an attention starved fat chick? she gets wet if you even whisper in her ear let alone anything else

If this is the last post I ever make and I die being smothered by a fat chick, give them a fucking chance. They work their overly cellulitic asses off to make guys happy
>>
File: 1420000901361.jpg (18 KB, 174x177) Image search: [Google]
1420000901361.jpg
18 KB, 174x177
>>28492426
THIS

JAVs got me into BBW. They're cute, sweet and fucking hot unlike the trashy foul mouthed white ones.

>>>/gif/8548862
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.