[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H-he'll come back eventually, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Stannis-Baratheon.jpg (132 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Stannis-Baratheon.jpg
132 KB, 1024x512
H-he'll come back eventually, right?
>>
>>28492004
OP, the only character from all chapters of this story that is going to survive, is going to be, ironically, the midget.

Sorry to break your dreams, but R.R. Martin doesn't like survivors.
>>
>>28492004
he dead famalam. I think not showing it was intentional misdirection.
>>
>>28492004
He was a robot, so sadly no.

All robots end up bad sooner or later, the normie writers killed him off quickly because of his autism.
>>
stannis is dead
the hound will be back
syrio is jaqen
benjen will come back as a white walker
>>
>>28492004
we'll ALL come back, anon. we ALL will.
>>
>>28492004
He's gone lad, it was never meant to be
>>
>tfw cleganebowl will never happen
>>
>>28492004
I identify with him, a friendless autist with determination who keeps failing and is always ultra frustrated, he seemed to be written for me.

His determination pays off a few times but in the end he fucks up and is fucked up by life, he dies horribly, full of remorse and ultimately fails completely, the end for all robots, in a way I like that ending, because I know that I'll go in a similar fashion (probably suicide and total faailure)
>>
>>28492267
he was married with a kid and leading an army, and generally well respected. What are you talking about with this stupid 'robot' shit?
>>
>>28492476
>he was married with a kid

Yeah, surely not because he was a charmer, it's because every fucking noble can get a bride easily, especially such a high standing noble as him, not to mention how his wife is an ugly psycho and her daughter is deformed

>leading an army,

And? I never said he lacked ambition or was stupid

>well respected

No one likes him, his brother says it many time:

"He inspires no love or loyalty to his people"
"You've never wanted any friends brother, but a man without friends is a man without power"
>>
In the lastest episode, snow killed a child. Were there any backlash from butthurt fans like when sansa got raped?
>>
>>28492578
Yeah Muh Jon snow is a shitty character and I hate the shitty overrated actor who plays it who can only emulate one emotion and has the same fucking dumb look on his face.

There's no one left to root for.
>>
File: littlefinger.png (133 KB, 334x334) Image search: [Google]
littlefinger.png
133 KB, 334x334
>>28492610
>There's no one left to root for.
>>
>>28492667
Yeah CIA is cool but he barely shows up anymore
>>
>>28492543
>his brother
His brother was a terrible king.

It's a credit to him that Robert thought he was a bad leader.
>>
>>28492667
yeah, Littlefinger is that nigga.
>>
Too many parallel stories at once that never lead anywhere. I mean the Sam story, come the fuck on.
>>
>Based Stannis is dead and will not return
Why go on living?
>>
>>28492737
I'm talking about Renly.
>>
>>28492828
Who cares what that homo thinks?
>>
File: areo-hotah-1920.jpg (568 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
areo-hotah-1920.jpg
568 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw the most bad-ass fighter left on the show is killed of by a bunch of bad pussy
>>
>>28492932
I like how he instantly falls to the ground dead from a 1 inch blade thrust, while clegane got stabbed by a spear ten times and could still move like nothing. Really good writing desu.

Also, the fighting scenes are retarded. Like in the last episode, when robert and co. attack the two guys? None of them had a spear, none had a bow, and none tried to attack from behind.
>>
Why would he need to come back? He's still alive (In the books, the show is just a poor fan-fiction of two bad goys)
>>
File: boobs.webm (2 MB, 840x473) Image search: [Google]
boobs.webm
2 MB, 840x473
>>28492932
dem perfect italian tits tho
>>
>>28492992
I don't read the books and was hoping he would be around to wreck some Lanister soldiers in their upcoming war. Oh well...

>>28493011
Yeah ... I guess I'd have to thrust her with both swords, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>28493177
>Yeah ... I guess I'd have to thrust her with both swords, if you know what I mean.
No, I don't.

What a bizarre double entendre.
>>
>>28492680
last season it was implied that he's going to storm Winterfell and annihilate the Boltons, so there's that to look forward to
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.