[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Family had a shrimp/crawfish boil for mother's day >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Crawfish_Boil.jpg (2 MB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
Crawfish_Boil.jpg
2 MB, 1936x1936
>Family had a shrimp/crawfish boil for mother's day
>They bought the seafood fresh from some guy in Mississippi, and ended up with way too much Crawfish
>Now we have a pile of shit-filled crawfish sitting in the fridge
Who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to eat Crawfish? Crabs, Lobsters, and shrimp I can understand, but Crawfish? Why on earth would you dig these shit-eating mud roaches up out of some groody backwater river, let alone boil them up to serve for human consumption with far better foods like Corn, Potatoes, and Sausage?
>>
Hate to say it but I feel bad for them

>boiled alive

That's gotta suck
>>
How about you try one you flamming faggot. Although it is easy to mess them up it all depends on the seasoning
>>
>>28491965
I'm eating a huge pile of them right now, the actual meat is pretty good, but there's so little of it.
Also is it normal for them to be filled with literal shit? there's a bit of some light brown, mushy substance that smells awful inside their midsection and the base of the tail. Very unappealing, if you ask me.
>>
File: bad taste.gif (991 KB, 320x250) Image search: [Google]
bad taste.gif
991 KB, 320x250
>>28491876
That picture full of those river insects look disgusting
>>
They looks pretty delicious from that picture Tbqh
>>
>>28492045
can't you just remove the intestines, like you do on a fish? I've never eaten crowshits
>>
>>28492084
A crawfish boil is very gross, tbqh
At first, it's pretty easy to avoid them and instead go for the corn and potatoes, but as time goes by the legs of discarded Dirt Cricket shells (which there will be an obcene amount of btw) mix into the pile and their spindly roach legs and antennae get all over the food. It's vomit inducing, really.
>>
cajun style crawfish is one of my favourite foods you dont even understand how jealous i am right now.
>>
do you not eat the intestines of crabs either?

L2 shellfish
>>
>>28492171
> he doesn't buy them in packets where they're removed from shell and only meat

They're actually a god tier tasting food
>>
>>28492224
Like I said, we bought them fresh, they had their claws removed for some reason (which sucks because I've heard the claw meat is bitchin'), but everything else was there. it was pretty shitty.

>>28492142
I don't think you can gut these little shits, you'd probably end up with way too little meat.
>>
>>28492275

>no claws

Cucked
>>
>>28492045
I think the literal shit is the black line on the tail meat, You suppose to separate tail and body, suck the body and eat the tail meat. Its a southern thang. If you know how to suck the tail meat out it isnt bad compared to crabs where its too much work for little meat.
>>
>>28491876
You should know lobsters are cockroach of the sea tier as well. They used to be food only suitable for prisoners as well.
>>
>>28492306
yep this, similar to a shrimp their intestinal tract is on their backside like this anon said. you can very easily flay it out before you prepare them just like shrimp.

>>28492477
enjoy your wendys burger then faggot, I don't know what to tell you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.