[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl i went to prom with never talks to me. What's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 706x1630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 706x1630
The girl i went to prom with never talks to me. What's the point, robots?
>pic related feelsbadman
>>
>>28491371
When I went to prom the girl I took told me after that it was just as friends
>remember this 6 years later
>>
File: 4r.png (21 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
4r.png
21 KB, 420x420
>that tie knot

No wonder she left your beta ass, learn how to do it properly.
>>
>>28491503
Everything hurts so much I just want to die
>>
I went with a friend, and I made sure to establish it was platonic so she felt no pressure.

She never talked to me again after prom, not sure what happened. We had a great time, I thought. She would just outright ignore my texts and stuff.
>>
>>28491508
Prince Albert knot you pleb
>>
At least you went to prom with someone
>>
>>28491530
Exactly she's just not talking to me wat do?
>>
Considering an hero
>>
>>28491530
>>28491628
She probably thinks that you're starting to have romantic feelings for her or something even though you'll be graduating soon.

I went with a fat girl because there was pretty much nobody else I could ask and I kind of felt bad for her because the rest of her friends were going (even some who had no dates) but she said she wouldn't go without a date.
Plus a lot of kids in some of the classes we took always made fun of her and she would always act so bitter about them. We never talked to each other after HS and I don't check normiebook that often but whenever I see her on my feed it looks like she's doing well for herself. I'm almost a little glad that she didn't just kill herself or become a weird feminist hamplanet.
>>
>>28492261
>see her in x years with some dude
>thepain.jpg
>>
Should I even try to talk to her, I see her everyday
>>
>>28491371
iktf desu

told her i liked her, thats why i invited her to prom.
She replied T-thanks, thats sweet of you
>>
I went alone and sat outside in the rain.

It was cozier than if I went with a girl desu.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.