[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl that no other men would? A girl that was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Chin-Chan_NEW_HeadWall.jpg (32 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
Chin-Chan_NEW_HeadWall.jpg
32 KB, 600x452
Would you date a girl that no other men would? A girl that was alone for all her life and would most likely be alone forever if not for you? A girl who's just looking for someone to love and would cook and clean and take care of them and be happy forever with you? Could you ever look past appearance?
>>
whatever happened to chin-chan
>>
>>28491223
Yes, but only if she wasn't fat. I will accept things that are out of peoples' control but I can't accept something that is such an easy fix.
>>
>>28491223
Even she wouldn't date me.
>>
>>28491223
Probably my only option at this point really.
>>
>>28491241
someone please rispondere
>>
>>28491241
She lives, or used to live, in or near a town called 'Churchill'.

I'm from a nearby town called Traralgon and used to go to the university in Churchill. Would see her all the time.

Truth is, relative to other women in rural Victoria, she's a solid 6.
>>
SOMETHING YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW!
I know I'm not the "greatest" looking person in the world,
But don't treat me like a piece of shit.
I'M JUST AS HUMAN WITH FEELINGS AS YOU ARE.
Treat people how you wish to be treated.
Don't tell me to kill myself, because that's just pathetic, Cause you're wasting your time.
So grow up and accept me for who I am Lame Brains -.-"
>>
>>28491282
>Only if she wasn't fat
>"Wahhhhh!!!! Why can't girls see past my looks instead of going after Chad?"
>>
>>28491223
>Could you ever look past appearance?
I could since there's more to attraction than appearance, but I can't look past attraction. It would be unfair both to myself and to the girl.
>>
File: image.png (660 KB, 633x934) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 633x934
>>28491223
My bf is dating a girl like that.
>>
>>28491384
Except it's easy to lose weight and not easy to change your face, height, race, etc.
>>
>>28491384
Pretty much famolee
>>
>>28491413
>I ignore ugly women. I'm such a nice guy
fuck you
>>
>>28491447
>I'm illiterate
Couldn't date someone that has terrible comprehension either. The amount of issues that would arise from "miscommunication" would be terrible.
>>
>>28491431
Lmao, how old are you? There are medical conditions that make it so you cannot lose weight, and also gain weight. Why are you still breathing? How can you operate your body being so fucking dumb?
>>
>>28491481
>m-muh conditions
How fucking stupid do you need to be to apply what would be rare medical conditions to the average overweight/obese person? Obviously nobody is talking about them since it's basic knowledge that you'll lose weight if you burn more calories than you consume.
>>
if she's as stable as you say my only requirement is that she smells okay to me.

I don't care about physical appearance at all, I haven't registered many beauty standards. but when it comes to smell I really can't get past a bad smell. It will just make me feel apathetic about the person.

for that reason, obese women are usually out. they almost always just smell weird to me. if they smelled okay then it'd be on the table.

since you describe this girl as cooking, cleaning, and being a stable wife, im assuming there's no problem with serious drug addiction. that'd be the second thing.
>>
>>28491384
>just said I would look past looks that are out of their control
>not being okay with someone that willingly shovels food in their mouth is a crime
>>
>>28491223
i would date a fucking rock if it actually world give a fuck
>>
>>28491564
Being this autistic, the meme are true to some extent. Jesus you're fucking stupid.
>>
No, because I want someone to genuinely love me, not because I'm her only option. She would totally jump on Chad if she had the looks, or probably would end up doing that eventually with the newfound confidence I've given her.
>>
>>28491782
>I have no rebuttal so I'll just call him autistic
Wow Anon, you sure showed me. Next time I'll think twice before using well established facts in an argument.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.