[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon you don't drink? haha you're so fucking weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1460143561612.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460143561612.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
>anon you don't drink? haha you're so fucking weird
>>
>>28491141
WHY IS THERE A FUCKING WASHING MACHINE IN THE KITCHEN
>>
>>28491187
That's normal though?
>>
>>28491141
I do drink, though

>>28491235
No, it's not.
>>
>>28491187
nah dude that there be one of them new convection ovens
>>
>>28491267
Yes it is you fucking autist.
>>
>>28491272
>tender my meat
>>
>>28491299
No it's really not. Maybe in yuroland or something.
>>
>>28491141
I don't drink because I have alcohol allergy. It helped me to avoid parties and shit stuff like that and meet people outside.

Still parties were I'm forced to go are hella boring.
>>
>>28491187
For cleaning dishes, obviously.
>>
>>28491141
I will drink your filthy bath water you dirty whore
HOP IN THE WASHING MACHINE
>>
>>28491141
"I'm a recovering alcoholic."

Even though this is true, it's the easiest set up in the world to get chicks like this. They feel guilty and try to please you and in my experience there's a pretty good chance they'll ask you to drive them home or to your place if you aren't autism incarnate.
>>
>>28491658
>Implying they won't just try to get away from you for being a downer/buzzkill
>>
>>28491370
European here, we put our washing machines into separate "laundry rooms".
>>
>>28491141
I don't drink, because I have extremely low alcohol tolerance between my weight and my drinking habits.
>>
>>28491370
It's an old thing. A lot of older homes Pre 70s at least are set up that way because it's more efficient to keep all the plumbing in one place.
>>
>>28492929
Speak for yourself, not "europeans".
>>
>>28491141
I signed a contract at my mental hospital and they regularly do urine and blood tests
I rather not get fucked by them and have to go through extra hours talking about alcohol
Also alcohol blocks me from using my sleeping meds and my benzos before and after drinking for a while
>>
>>28491658
Only an autist would think this is a good response.

If you want to say anything about overdrinking, just say you need to pass a drug test or health check.
>>
>>28491187
It's a normal thing in condos, at least in Europe, where bathrooms are smaller than kitchens.
>>
>>28491141
Don't talk to me like that!!! Roastie Whore!!
>>
2:48pm
Im cracking open a beer.
>>
>>28491370
I've literally never been in any house no matter what size or how many rooms where the washing machine wasn't in the kitchen. I know that's surprising as you're used to momma taking your soiled dungarees down to the creek.
>>
>>28491141
It tastes like shit though.
>>
>>28492947
That sounds like a good excuse. But what if it's obvious you're overweight?
>>
>>28494899
then you should lose some weight, fatty
also I still drink, I just use it as excuse to drink less.
>>
Sharia doesn't bloody allow it, ya heretic wench.
>>
>>28492983
>to keep all the plumbing in one place.
They shat in the kitchen too?
>>
>>28491187
either a condo or a modular home. the place is probably too small for it to go anywhere else
>>
>he drinks/smokes
>he thinks he is not a normie

REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF SLAVES OF SOCIETY
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.