[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1462901180141.gif (492 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462901180141.gif
492 KB, 500x281
Who /schizoaffective/ here? I've been having this new thing where I can't tell my dreams apart from reality and have sleep paralysis at least once a night. Is this due to the schizo or is it something else?
>>
bpd and bp1 masterrace
>>
File: 1462369036448.jpg (68 KB, 476x646) Image search: [Google]
1462369036448.jpg
68 KB, 476x646
Schizoid here
the only solution is a bullet to the head
sorry robot
>>
>>28491008
smoking is the only thing keeping me from going off the edge.
>>
>>28491008
Shit, this is happening to me more and more lately, where I can't remember if something happened in a dream, or in reality.

Am I beginning the descent into madness?
>>
>>28491008
Does anyone have any experience about going to the doctor with anxiety?
>>
>>28491522
I,used to smoke a lot but now I vape. I still miss smoking tho.
>>28491630
They're going to give you benzos which will make you worse off than when you started.
>>
File: 1442763982594.jpg (691 KB, 5000x4859) Image search: [Google]
1442763982594.jpg
691 KB, 5000x4859
Can someone fall into sleep paralysis while walking?
I once collapsed and was not able to move.
I was fully conscious, but nothing was bothering me. It felt really nice until I got a panick attack because I thought someone would come into my room.
>>
File: 1417029003163.jpg (597 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1417029003163.jpg
597 KB, 1000x1000
Please stop self-diagnosing and do something to change your thought patterns. Schizophrenia and bipolar stuff is often a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>28491008
I think I have AVPD, maybe BPD. I thought I was just depressed, but therapy and meds didn't really work for me. I'm about to have an intake next week with a new therapist, start from scratch, and go from there. Hopefully I'll figure out what exactly is wrong, and maybe I'll be able to fit in with the normies one day.
>>
>>28491008
I also have trouble telling dreams and reality apart
My mind just feels foggy
Mirtazapine makes my dreams weird, but I think my psychiatrist will have me stop using it soon if Lyrica works well for me
>>
>>28491873
>They're going to give you benzos
Not true from my experience
They will give you antidepressants
Doctors with any real experience won't prescribe benzos especially not long term
>>28491630
Therapy is probably the most important part of combating anxiety
Exposure therapy and /a lot/ of talking
>>
>tfw always afraid lightning will break through my window and strike me when there's a storm outside
send help
>>
>>28491987
>>28491993
This is what I'm hoping will happen. I know DBT can help change some negative cognition that has made socializing and staying focused and productive an issue. I'm just glad I won't really have to fuck with meds, although I probably should quit smoking weed, getting drunk, and doing coke.

I'm not saying I have a personality disorder for sure, that's why I'm going to go through an eval, and hopefully find out for sure what's wrong, but I feel this would explain a lot of my behaviors.
>>
I quite enjoy being a sociopath.
Without emphatic boundaries I can use anyone, anytime to get whatever I want.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.