[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whose been to jail let alone prison? What for? How long? Tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 19641_TPI-030.06885c680e8c.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
19641_TPI-030.06885c680e8c.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
So whose been to jail let alone prison? What for? How long? Tell your stories. I've been to jail 4x now...one misdemeanor and the rest were felonies that I always beat. Money talks.
>>
Has summer vacation started already?
>>
>>28490871
Uh, what? I honestly don't understand.
>>
>>28490871
I understand actually implying I'm a highschool kid or something but you really have me confused.
>>
Prison, 4 years. Fooled around with an underage boy, got off light because lolfemale. Sucks being a sex offender.
>>
No jail but custody for mental illness concerns. Sucks waiting 30 hours in one cell all day just so a doctor can say "you're fine."
>>
File: 1457935977455.jpg (185 KB, 639x836) Image search: [Google]
1457935977455.jpg
185 KB, 639x836
>>28491023
https://youtu.be/qEBjIc-D_0A

did anyone make you peel the orange anon?

>>28491030
well yeah you're in observation, you're supposed to be in an empty room with a drain in the floor and a peephole in the door for highly paid doctors to take turns spying on you to see if you're paranoid about being spied on.
>>
>>28491023
What's fucked up is my cellmate tried telling me he was in their for murder but he actually was a child molester.

His bond was 100k and my bond (resisting arrest, tampering with evidence and marijuana possession with intent) was 50k. I posted it and was facing 4-12. I got one year unsupervised probation lol. I got caught up in buttfuck Tennessee visiting a girl and had a judge be my lawyer. They just wanted my money.
>>
>>28491065
actually they use a camera
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.