[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are at a Pokemon tournament and this mon slaps your oneitis'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 259x194
You are at a Pokemon tournament and this mon slaps your oneitis' ass, what do you do?
>>
Imprison him in a tiny sphere and force him to fight strangers for my amusement
>>
call the police and report a case of sexual assault
>>
>>28490849
Then trade him to a friend and make him grow two extra arms like a gross freak of nature.
>>
>>28490838
my girlfriend is a ghost type
>>
>>28490838

4'11.

I look at the monlet and laugh
>>
Send in my physical wall.
>>
Command my Eagle to use Drill Peck for double damage then shoot him twice in the head then chop off his penor and stuff it in his mouth and then light him on fire and once I calm down, give him a proper burial In lavender town then turn myself in and serve a 20 year sentence
>>
>>28490838

Shoot him in the fucking face with a desert eagle. He reels back, but I intentionally miss a vital spot and just blow his jaw off. He falls, I kick him in the chest and stab him five times, fifth stab I keep the knife in. I kick his ribs in with steel toe boots and stomp his forehead in. Then I take a bone saw and cut off his right leg. I make one long incision on his other leg, and pin the wound open with rusty fucking nails, then I pour chlorine in the wound. I shove a tiny, thin piece of glass up his dick hole and then shatter it. Immediately after, I take a hammer and viciously beat his stomach with it, hitting so hard it busts a hole in it, getting blood everywhere. I get in my truck and run him over 100 times, then I put the two front wheels parked on his limp corpse and do a burn out directly on the body. After a full day of this, I put it in reverse so that I can get it off the corpse. I whip my dick out, and I piss on it, then I take a shit on it. I rip off his tongue and shove it in his exposed chest cavity, pour kerosene on it and then light it on fire. I perform a riverdance on the corpse to put the fire out [I'm wearing fire proof gear] then I take a knife and stab him over and over and over. Finally, I take a selfie with his corpse in the background, then jerk off to his mutilated body.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 214x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 214x226
>>28491297
>[I'm wearing fireproof gear]
Made me chuckle
>>
File: 2016-05-11 16_02_24-PokeMMO.png (180 KB, 652x505) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-11 16_02_24-PokeMMO.png
180 KB, 652x505
Ehem
>>
>>28491297
>park the front wheels on his body and do a burnout
FWD faggot
>>
Send out my Alakazam.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.