[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this belief that live gets better when you turn 25. Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I have this belief that live gets better when you turn 25. Like it is the shift from your childhood, puberty and college years to a whole new era. Something like a coming of age story which becomes uplifting after the first five chapters of depression and awful moments.

Is this even remotely true? Still 4 years to go for me so please don't spoil it if there's nothing to look forward to.
>>
>>28490742
it doesn't

~t. 32 year old
>>
Haha think again faggot. That's when it starts to get a whole lot worse. By the time you hit 30, you'll wish you were dead.
>>
I'm 23. Life doesn't change that much. The years just kind of go by...Nothing magical happens when you get a year older. You can change some things in life, get new experiences and such, but you will essentially always be the same.
>>
>>28490742
>I have this belief that live gets better when you turn 25
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>28490742
im turning 25 in a month and this is pretty much the worst its ever been for me...
>>
28, and I'm at the peak of loneliness feels. I too thought it would get better and become apathetic but nope. The ride gets worse and worse mate
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I never went to college, so i skipped straight to the "pristine years" after i was 18

It doesn't get any better, stop clinging unto false hope

All you get to see is all your schoolmates getting married, having children, just having their time of their lives

And all you do is wake up, go to work, go home, eat and sleep, rinse repeat

Atleast in college you get to meet people around your age, where i havent talked to a girl my age in about 5 years by now
>>
>>28490742
Not even close to being remotely true.
>>
>>28490779
How come? I mean to me it makes perfect sense. 25 years old and unless you screwed up everything you can literally begin a new life if you want. Out of college with a degree, most of your <25y/o acquaintances will be out of the picture unless you followed them. I will be steering towards peek attractiveness as a male (most females already having reached it) and a whole new horizon to explore.

It feels like I am strapped down right now and around the age of 25 I will be liberated and finally fly away.

>>28490785
I am not talking about 25 as a mark in terms of age. Nothing changes physically or mentally when you wake up on your 25th birthday. Just the time around it you know. Like nothing changed on your 19th birthday, but when you look back it was probably something special in terms of comparison to the life you had from 12 to 18.

Also, you are 23 so you don't know yet. You might as well have this revelation in the next two years.
>>
>>28490742
6 months and I'll be 25. You never know if life will get worse or better.
>>
File: 1460612124256.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1460612124256.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>I have this belief that live gets better when you turn 25

bahahahahahahha holy shit poor kid hahhahaha
>>
>>28490896
>around the age of 25 I will be liberated
Life doesn't work that way. You only get more strapped down the older you get.
>>
>>28490896
Stop deluding yourself. Life will bring down a whole new set of problems and responsibilities on you. It doesn't get any easier with age, bucko.
>>
>I have this belief that live gets better when you turn 25. Like it is the shift from your childhood, puberty and college years to a whole new era.

I want to believe
I'm 21
>>
>>28490896
It's not like life starts anew around that age. Even if you did what you were told and got a 4 year degree right out of high school with good job prospects. Now you go into the regret stage because no matter what you did right, you'll still feel unfulfilled. And those feelings will be worse than ever before because you no longer have the youth and time to start something fresh.

26 here.
>>
I know it feels good to think like that, but it isn't true. 25 has been the worst year of my life. I got a job (which I hate) and it made me even more miserable. Also most people I know with degrees are working shit tier jobs like myself, I know 3 different guys with their bachelors that make $12/hr driving forklifts. Now that you're out of school meeting single attractive young girls goes from hard to nightmare mode, nearly impossible.
>>
My life fell completely apart as soon as I dropped out of college in mid twenties. Unless you're lucky enough to be rich and have connections, the best you can hope for is literal slavery where you're not allowed to say anything or do anything and if you're ugly you're going to be tortured just like ugly people are tortured in school and in fact throughout their entire lives.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.